Author Topic: Berserker's been on here all night posting.............  (Read 914 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Berserker's been on here all night posting.............
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:18:14 AM »
Berserker....tell me, do you get shits when you see this ;D??

Purge_WTF

Re: Berserker's been on here all night posting.............
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 09:26:37 AM »

I'm sure your Republican Messiah George Bush gets a tad clammy when he sees it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:30:32 AM »

I'm sure Rush gets wood when he sees it.   :P

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 09:35:35 AM »
  No, Oz--it's the Oxycontin that has him sweating like the fat pig that he is.  ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »

All day long you stupid twit... I'm about to go to bed now... It's my night now you stupid 2 brain celled moron... how many goddamned times have I told you that... You can't remember shit that was said to you a few days ago... fucking loser ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:53 AM »
I fond sumeone dumbper thun tony ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 09:52:15 AM »
why does the crack look like cheese :P .... hey wait, those lines are crushed oxycontin pills... Forfuggingetit... Oneintensehobbit, I'm not going to party with Rush :-X

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 10:01:22 AM »
All day long you stupid twit... I'm about to go to bed now... It's my night now you stupid 2 brain celled moron... how many goddamned times have I told you that... You can't remember shit that was said to you a few days ago... fucking loser ::)

*MELTDOWN*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 11:15:10 AM »
I actually had on oxy the other night.  First one I've had in my life.  Super sore back and nothing else in the house and I couldn't sleep.

That little pill is incredible!  I told my woman to hide the bottle from me... or I might be back the next day.  I can see why they're so addictive.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 11:18:14 AM »
I actually had on oxy the other night.  First one I've had in my life.  Super sore back and nothing else in the house and I couldn't sleep.

That little pill is incredible!  I told my woman to hide the bottle from me... or I might be back the next day.  I can see why they're so addictive.

See....I told ya Rush is right ;D!!

body88

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 11:41:19 AM »

You want nothing to do with that shit 240. I grew up south of Boston (on the southie line) where oc's and heroin is a HUGE problem. Most the people who are "jammers" started with OC's.

Do not take that shit ever again.... You will be doing yourself a huge favor. Take something else for the back pain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 11:48:48 AM »
See....I told ya Rush is right ;D!!

hahahahah i spit diet dr pepper out! lol...

You want nothing to do with that shit 240. I grew up south of Boston (on the southie line) where oc's and heroin is a HUGE problem. Most the people who are "jammers" started with OC's.

thanks dude.  yeah, I got a bottle of 200 mg ibuprofin, that's plenty for me.  My brother's pharmacy got robbed last year by two junkies trying to get their hands on a case of oxy they just got shipped in.  That stuff will have people doing some seriously stupid stuff.  I felt a tad too giggly to ever take on again haha...

body88

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 12:04:49 PM »
hahahahah i spit diet dr pepper out! lol...

thanks dude.  yeah, I got a bottle of 200 mg ibuprofin, that's plenty for me.  My brother's pharmacy got robbed last year by two junkies trying to get their hands on a case of oxy they just got shipped in.  That stuff will have people doing some seriously stupid stuff.  I felt a tad too giggly to ever take on again haha...

Do not mean to seem preachy. You have so much going for you now. Especially with the birth of your new son! That OC stuff is bad, bad shit :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 05:02:04 AM »
*MELTDOWN*
Hey Oneintensehobbit did you see you post nearly twice what I do per day?  What are you on ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006, 06:50:17 AM »

Do not mean to seem preachy. You have so much going for you now. Especially with the birth of your new son! That OC stuff is bad, bad shit :-\

Yeah, it was more of a "owwww i can't find any tylenol or advil, can i have one of those?" and I took it with a lot of food so it wouldn't knock me on my ass.  I don't really take much medicine, no supps besides protein, and a few vitamins each day.  I thought the oxy would be just a really strong advil lol... it made me pretty giggly and I slept well, but I don't think I'll ever feel the need to touch one again.  usually just one 200 mg advil does the trick whenever i'm brutally hurting.