Author Topic: if you had to...  (Read 1295 times)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
if you had to...
« on: November 02, 2006, 11:23:58 AM »
eat human flesh, what country would they be from and why

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: if you had to...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 11:31:36 AM »
Brazilian.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 11:40:41 AM »
Dutch.  If it was good enough for Issei Sagawa... good enough for me!

Issei Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder of the Dutch Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy in Paris. In 1981, Sagawa was studying avant garde literature. He invited her to dinner under the pretense of literary conversation. He shot her in the head upon her arrival, beginning to carry out his plan of eating her. She was selected because of her health and beauty, those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. In interviews, Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly and small man" and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy".

He fainted after the initial shot, but awoke under the realization that he must carry out his desires of eating her. He did so, beginning with her hips. In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat. For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna. After two days, he dumped the mutilated body in a park, but was seen in the act. Five days later, he was arrested by the French police. However, the French psychologists found him legally insane and unfit to stand trial. Instead, he was deported back to Japan, where he was put in a mental institution. However, the deportation order did not specify how long Sagawa must remain in the institution. 15 months later, Sagawa checked himself out, and has been a free man ever since.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »
i was kinda hoping youd say canadian :(

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 12:16:24 PM »
Not Africa

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 12:22:18 PM »

Issei Sagawa served time in a French jail for the murder of the Dutch Renée Hartevelt, a classmate at the Sorbonne Academy in Paris. In 1981, Sagawa was studying avant garde literature. He invited her to dinner under the pretense of literary conversation. He shot her in the head upon her arrival, beginning to carry out his plan of eating her. She was selected because of her health and beauty, those characteristics Sagawa believed he lacked. In interviews, Sagawa describes himself as a "weak, ugly and small man" and claims that he wanted to "absorb her energy".

He fainted after the initial shot, but awoke under the realization that he must carry out his desires of eating her. He did so, beginning with her hips. In interviews, he noted his surprise at the "corn-colored" nature of human fat. For two days, Sagawa ate various parts of her body. He described the meat as "soft" and "odorless", like tuna. After two days, he dumped the mutilated body in a park, but was seen in the act. Five days later, he was arrested by the French police. However, the French psychologists found him legally insane and unfit to stand trial. Instead, he was deported back to Japan, where he was put in a mental institution. However, the deportation order did not specify how long Sagawa must remain in the institution. 15 months later, Sagawa checked himself out, and has been a free man ever since.

Did you see him on that HBO program about cannibal-killers?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 12:22:33 PM »
A while ago there was this big thing about a german cannibal. He invited a guy over, first they had sex. Afterwards he cut of his cock, which they ate togheter. Then he killed him and froze the rest which he ate later.

Personally, i'd pick russians. A stern diet of vodka and Sauerkraut does your body good!
$

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2006, 12:25:56 PM »
Brazilian = Adriana Lima.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 12:38:30 PM »
I hear Argentine rugby players are quite tasty.
P

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 01:10:56 PM »
Mike tyson says Afro-ears are the best!

$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »
Brazilian = Adriana Lima.

Let me eat the bottom bush!   :o

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 05:16:21 PM »
wow, you people are all sick fucks id never eat another human >:(

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 06:24:37 PM »
i would eat a person if I had too. Probally russain or americian

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 06:29:40 PM »
Hey Intensehobbitone... GET IN MA BELLY ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 06:42:34 PM »
Hey Intensehobbitone... GET IN MA BELLY ;D
would you like coffee w/that?
R

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 07:44:38 PM »
wow, you people are all sick fucks id never eat another human >:(

If you had to.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 07:50:13 PM »

I believe he's actually a celebrity in Japan because he ate human flesh.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2006, 06:58:18 AM »
  Did you see him on that HBO program about cannibal-killers?

I believe he's actually a celebrity in Japan because he ate human flesh.

I don't think I could stomach watching him. And it is mind-boggling that he is revered as some kind of celebrity for having murdered and eaten someone. Blegh!  Only the French would be so bureaucratic as to let a luney tunes like this back on the street.  :-\

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2006, 07:29:04 AM »
human depravity knows no depths

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2006, 08:56:19 AM »
Venezualan. Female. Aged 18 years.

Delicious