Author Topic: Natural Athlete  (Read 2471 times)

Kilroy

• Getbig II
  • All Natural
Natural Athlete
« on: November 02, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »
Hello to everyone,

I am new to this board and wanted to introduce myself. I have been training for three years, 22 years old, and completely natural, no phromones or other crap. I am planning on doing my first show this summer. I will only be on the natural part of getbig. and wanted to say hello to everybody.
All Natural

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
Re: Natural Athlete
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 03:39:26 AM »
PLEASEEEEEEEEE DON'T BE THAT GUY IN THE SHOW THAT IS DOING THE SHOW JUST TO SAY HE DID A SHOW.  I CAN'T SEE YOUR LEGS BUT FROM WHAT I SEE YOU NEED ATLEAST ANOTHER YEAR TO PUT MORE MUSCLES ON YOUR BACK.  TAKE YOUR TIME THEIR ARE ALOT OF SHOWS AND YOU ARE STILL YOUNG. I AM NOT SAYING YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT BUT ATLEAST BE PREPARED.
I am a grown ass man

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 04:55:25 AM »
Welcome! Great arms, but you could do with losing alot of fat. This may be ignorant to say, but if you're at least in decent shape with low bodyfat, you'll do well if the rest of the guys competing with you are also novices. I've seen local natural comps, and the competition usually isn't that great.

Bump up the cardio and cut the carbs, and good luck! :)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 04:12:40 PM »
actually sometimes the level at natrual shows is pretty good even the novice. sometimes the novice winner or even the second placer could place well in the open but is just getitng more experience first anyway take your time and dont rush into a show good luck.

dedicated bb

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 02:44:25 AM »
Congrats on having the guts to show your pics in front of of all us bodybuilding fans you have a nice physique perhaps drop some bodyfat but yeah your doing good

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:06:10 PM »
Are u training all groups evenly cause it looks like your arms are getting there but your back width and thickness are way behind your arms and forearms/shoulders. I had this before to but it came from prioritising my arms/shoulders, then I had to play catch up with the rest.
P

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »
nice size guns bro! keep it up! 8)

nutratroy

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 09:53:09 AM »
A solid diet protocol and you would be a handful on a natural stage (depending your legs match)...but overall, looks solid!
I am a lucky one!

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2006, 07:53:18 AM »
Welcome bro, glad to have you.  Nice arms too.  Hit that back hard, stretch it out with some lat pulls and beef it up with some dumbell rows.  Squat too.