Author Topic: Organon Sustanon brands...  (Read 2256 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Organon Sustanon brands...
« on: November 02, 2006, 02:29:22 PM »
Personally, I've only tried the Karachi (Pakistan), which are the best because they are actually overdosed by 15% or more.

That means you are on average getting about 265MG per amp whereas with the others it's the standard 250MG or less.

How many of you have tried Sustanon made in other countries?

Nile (Egypt), Redijects (Mexico),  Russia, Italy, Portgual, England...

I'd like to know if you noticed any differences in how they felt.....overdosed, underdosed etc. 

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

Re: Organon Sustanon brands...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »
its risky because even though some of the other brands test out right- people say they dont work as well as the karachis- I hear the niles are OK. :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 03:05:13 PM »
I've used the Nile before and it seemed fine, but the Pakistan does seem a little better IMO. Honestly though it doesn't seem to be a difference worth complaining about...I'll take either one depending on the price.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 03:14:05 PM »
I've used the Nile before and it seemed fine, but the Pakistan does seem a little better IMO. Honestly though it doesn't seem to be a difference worth complaining about...I'll take either one depending on the price.

The Niles have a reputation of being weaker than the Karachis.

I've heard it way too many times for there to be no validity to it.

Also know one source who said outright that Organon (Pakistan) deliberately overdoses their Sustanon.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »
The Niles have a reputation of being weaker than the Karachis.

I've heard it way too many times for there to be no validity to it.

Also know one source who said outright that Organon (Pakistan) deliberately overdoses their Sustanon.

DIV
I've heard the same, but the Niles do not seem to be underdosed at a drastic rate. If the price for the 2 is basically the same or if the Pak is a lot cheaper, I'd allways go with the Pak though. But if the Nile's are a good deal cheaper, like I said, it doesn't seem like enough difference to get worried about.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 03:22:05 PM »
I've heard the same, but the Niles do not seem to be underdosed at a drastic rate. If the price for the 2 is basically the same or if the Pak is a lot cheaper, I'd allways go with the Pak though. But if the Nile's are a good deal cheaper, like I said, it doesn't seem like enough difference to get worried about.

I haven't tried the Niles, or I'd have a definitive opinion.

Price has alot to do with it, but there again, many sources I've seen charge more for the Karachis.

That also confirms my belief that they are stronger.

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2006, 04:32:50 PM »
Ive got 30 Karachis, Im gonna use to start this next cycle then Ill switch to Omna's

So Ill see if I feel anything different after week 7

U

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 03:33:38 AM »
I haven't tried the Niles, or I'd have a definitive opinion.

Price has alot to do with it, but there again, many sources I've seen charge more for the Karachis.

That also confirms my belief that they are stronger.

DIV

I've tried both and to be honest I just generally like the feeling of being on the Karachis as opposed to the niles. IMO it probably depends on your dose to really feel a true differance, at 750 a week I felt a differance.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 07:47:23 AM »
I've tried both and to be honest I just generally like the feeling of being on the Karachis as opposed to the niles. IMO it probably depends on your dose to really feel a true differance, at 750 a week I felt a differance.

You see that's what I'm referring to......

Was the "feeling" simply that you were using more than 750MG ew or was it a question of the quality of the Testosterone itself?

Hard question to answer, but there's got to be a very reasonable explanation.

DIV

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »
I have used niles and I have used karachi and I would take Karachi anyday over any other brand of sust in the world... In fact, organon sustanon karachi is my favorite steroid in the world...... You know those big kids playpins full of plastic balls at McDonalds? ---- I had a dream one night that I jumped in one of those big things but it was full of sustanon amps instead of plastic balls...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »
I have used niles and I have used karachi and I would take Karachi anyday over any other brand of sust in the world... In fact, organon sustanon karachi is my favorite steroid in the world...... You know those big kids playpins full of plastic balls at McDonalds? ---- I had a dream one night that I jumped in one of those big things but it was full of sustanon amps instead of plastic balls...
Karachi sust is good stuff, but as for a favorite AAS, my vote goes to Norma deca...of course combined w/test...this goes w/o saying. I'll always be a huge fan of quality deca, stacked correctly, nothing else adds the size like it does, and combined with the joint relief, I'll tout this stuff all day long.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 09:01:03 PM »
Norma Deca damn that stuff is good.  @ 100 mg its much better than all those other brands that claim 300 mg.  Quality over quantity.
The organon deca are also very quality.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 09:27:37 PM »
Norma Deca damn that stuff is good.  @ 100 mg its much better than all those other brands that claim 300 mg.  Quality over quantity.
The organon deca are also very quality.

The thread is about Sustanon......not Deca......

I'm trying to get opinions on that.

DIV

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2006, 10:20:31 PM »
My bad.... The Karachis gave me the test flu really  bad.  Lost my appetite and felt of sick to my stomach, could barely eat. I like the redijects from Mexico the best though.  A bit pricy but worth it in my opinion.

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
You see that's what I'm referring to......

Was the "feeling" simply that you were using more than 750MG ew or was it a question of the quality of the Testosterone itself?

Hard question to answer, but there's got to be a very reasonable explanation.

DIV

I have done a few cycles at more than 750mg a week and to be honest I actually felt a difference in the Karachis. I used to use Cytaho(wrong spelling) and thought they were the shit untill I tried the Karachis...now these my friend are the shiznit. Im guessing your on to something as far as the dosage, I actually felt more pain out of the Cytaho's then the Karachis(maybe more prop)...and I know you will think I'm semi wacko but I tried 750mg of each, Karachis and Cytaho's in 1 pin. So 750mg of Cytaho and 750mg of Karachis(2 different cycles) in a 1 pin each. With the Cytaho's my ass was on fire for a week, had to stand to take a shit and could not sleep on that side for a week. Where as the Karachis was not the same pain, strange, but I was alot more agressive in the gym and the bedroom on the Karachis, did I mention my strength went through the roof? Both cycles had the same Deca and A-Bombs involved. I will never stray again and will stay with the Karachis, I just bought 80 of them for this reason alone.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 10:55:13 AM »
I have done a few cycles at more than 750mg a week and to be honest I actually felt a difference in the Karachis. I used to use Cytaho(wrong spelling) and thought they were the shit untill I tried the Karachis...now these my friend are the shiznit. Im guessing your on to something as far as the dosage, I actually felt more pain out of the Cytaho's then the Karachis(maybe more prop)...and I know you will think I'm semi wacko but I tried 750mg of each, Karachis and Cytaho's in 1 pin. So 750mg of Cytaho and 750mg of Karachis(2 different cycles) in a 1 pin each. With the Cytaho's my ass was on fire for a week, had to stand to take a shit and could not sleep on that side for a week. Where as the Karachis was not the same pain, strange, but I was alot more agressive in the gym and the bedroom on the Karachis, did I mention my strength went through the roof? Both cycles had the same Deca and A-Bombs involved. I will never stray again and will stay with the Karachis, I just bought 80 of them for this reason alone.

So that was 3mL per injection?

I've done that several times but you just have to make sure you go deep.....

I've only tried the Karachi, but I'm tempted to try other kinds.....

DIV

krazee

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
3ml, it was and i used 1 1/2 pin, as far as trying other kinds it really depends, I suppose every guy is different, I have tried 3 seperate kinds now and my body reacts the best to the Karachis. I know a lot of guys it usually depend on availability and price. But like they say, sometimes it's worth paying that little more to get the better quality. LMK how you make out with the other kinds if you do go that route, would be curious which ones and your thoughts.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 12:50:02 PM »
3ml, it was and i used 1 1/2 pin, as far as trying other kinds it really depends, I suppose every guy is different, I have tried 3 seperate kinds now and my body reacts the best to the Karachis. I know a lot of guys it usually depend on availability and price. But like they say, sometimes it's worth paying that little more to get the better quality. LMK how you make out with the other kinds if you do go that route, would be curious which ones and your thoughts.

Will do.

I'm looking at getting some Sustanon redijects when I go down to Mexico....

DIV