Author Topic: The many faces of Rimbaud...  (Read 5808 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: The many faces of Rimbaud...
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2006, 06:44:26 PM »
I'm in.

I know Luv2Hurt and Mem are out by me, but have not met them yet.. Shit Luv is only about 35 mins from my house.

But everyones lives are so filled its hard to find time .

U

wells31

• Getbig II
  • Well La-Di-Frickin Da!
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2006, 07:30:17 PM »
Yeah it would be, but I know a lot of the guys will never show their face in public...fear of a finding out I guess.

I personally though think it would be cool. The only person I actually have met from here, is PrincessL...we met at the Arnold this past spring...great lady! Obviously though I do Know Mike, we went to college together and trained at the same gym back then.

Hopefully I'll be making the trip to Columbus again this year, I've been the past 2yrs and it is always a great trip. Anyone else who's going if they want to meet up I got no problem with that. One thing that might be cool is trying to all stay in the same hotel and grabbing some breakfast and shooting the shit a little.

Who ever is interested speak up.

Im in! That would be cool, im from dayton ohio but living louisiana for now. Should be moving back up that way in the next month (job change). columbus isn't that far of a drive!
All Heart, Live 4 Pain!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2006, 07:47:55 AM »
Lord, the Colts pissed me off big time last wk beating my Bronco's >:( How on earth Denver let that one get away from them is beyond me.

Peyton Manning simply out maneavered the Broncos defense at the end of the game, in the same way he did the Patriot's defense last night.

All he does is look at a defense scheme and audible a play to beat it at the line of scrimmage.  He's the best in the NFL at that.

Only a great defense can really beat Manning...

Yep! I've dated some women with "issues" like this, and I don't care how much progress they've made in dealing with these issues, because it always seems to come back and bare it's nasty head at some point in the relationship.

I'll say this, no matter who you date, everyone has some sort of "issue" that's going to come out down the road at some level or another. I just simply prefer a women who's baggage is more at the level of a carry on, not an entire suitcase.

I'm dealing with this issue now.  Trying to take a relationship day by day, week by week to see if it can work.  Unfortunately, you don't know how heavy the baggage is until a bit later in the relationship, and by that time it becomes a situation where she thinks you're "OK" with it, when in reality you're just seeing whether you can tolerate it or not. 

Yeah it would be, but I know a lot of the guys will never show their face in public...fear of a finding out I guess.

I personally though think it would be cool. The only person I actually have met from here, is PrincessL...we met at the Arnold this past spring...great lady! Obviously though I do Know Mike, we went to college together and trained at the same gym back then.

Hopefully I'll be making the trip to Columbus again this year, I've been the past 2yrs and it is always a great trip. Anyone else who's going if they want to meet up I got no problem with that. One thing that might be cool is trying to all stay in the same hotel and grabbing some breakfast and shooting the shit a little.

Who ever is interested speak up.

I can't get away enough to make a trip like that.....but it would be cool to have a GetBig meetup, though I'm not sure how many would show up.  I'm in the West and most people live in the midwest or east, so it's not easy to take time to fly over...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...