Author Topic: capping out natural growth  (Read 883 times)

THE JUGGERNAUT

• Getbig I
capping out natural growth
« on: November 02, 2006, 07:41:26 PM »
hey is it true that you can cap your natural growth by starting a cycle, or a few cyles too early, before youve hit your natural potential?..ive had several people tell me that while i have a great base to start out with, that if i start a cycle or two ill end up capping out my natural growth.especially since im in my early early early 20's....then ive also had people tell me that i wont as long as i know what im doing........any thoughts guys????

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: capping out natural growth
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:45:43 PM »
hey is it true that you can cap your natural growth by starting a cycle, or a few cyles too early, before youve hit your natural potential?..ive had several people tell me that while i have a great base to start out with, that if i start a cycle or two ill end up capping out my natural growth.especially since im in my early early early 20's....then ive also had people tell me that i wont as long as i know what im doing........any thoughts guys????

There is no cap for natural potential because growth comes in cycles, like anything....

I suppose if you want to get technical, your highest natural potential would be in your early twenties providing you already had a good base of strength and mass (which most people don't have by that age).  From there, your endogenous test levels will decrease as you age.  The problem with looking at it like this is that you will only cheat yourself by using AAS in your early twenties, leaving you less room for anabolic use later on down the road. 

You are better off waiting until at least twenty five or older before you begin an AAS cycle, and a light cycle at that. 

In a perfect world you'd have your training, diet down so that by the time you are in your mid to late twenties you know exactly what works and can begin cycling and growing so there is no drop-off.

Unfortunately, most people don't have the patience, nor intelligence to understand all phases: Training, Diet, AAS....

They lose before the game even starts.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: capping out natural growth
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 10:37:15 PM »
There is no cap for natural potential because growth comes in cycles, like anything....

I suppose if you want to get technical, your highest natural potential would be in your early twenties providing you already had a good base of strength and mass (which most people don't have by that age).  From there, your endogenous test levels will decrease as you age.  The problem with looking at it like this is that you will only cheat yourself by using AAS in your early twenties, leaving you less room for anabolic use later on down the road. 

You are better off waiting until at least twenty five or older before you begin an AAS cycle, and a light cycle at that. 

In a perfect world you'd have your training, diet down so that by the time you are in your mid to late twenties you know exactly what works and can begin cycling and growing so there is no drop-off.

Unfortunately, most people don't have the patience, nor intelligence to understand all phases: Training, Diet, AAS....

They lose before the game even starts.

DIV

Another great post by Div, well said.
Just spot me BITCH!!!