Author Topic: The thing about that is.  (Read 8678 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: ALL THE INFO posted about me is LIES!
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2006, 01:12:36 AM »
ALL THE INFO posted about me is LIES!

You mean, "All the info posted about you are lies"?

I thought English was your native language?

What other languages other than English do you speak? Jiddisch? Hebrew? Polish?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

THE ROCK

• Getbig II
  • It doesn't matter what your name is!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2006, 03:07:44 AM »
 I went to high school with Adam,and I can tell you for a fact that he has always been a cry baby. I remember in 10th grade when he tried out for the basketball team and got cut,his mother came to the school and threw a fit in the athletic directors office.Apparently his parents were avid suporters of the athletic program and had made it a habit to donate a considerable amount of money  each year.I heard that she threatened to pull the donations and low and behold,ol' Adam ended up on the team.I don't recall him ever getting to play,but he was on the squad(no pun intended) all the same.
Do you smell it?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2006, 03:17:38 AM »
I went to high school with Adam,and I can tell you for a fact that he has always been a cry baby. I remember in 10th grade when he tried out for the basketball team and got cut,his mother came to the school and threw a fit in the athletic directors office.Apparently his parents were avid suporters of the athletic program and had made it a habit to donate a considerable amount of money  each year.I heard that she threatened to pull the donations and low and behold,ol' Adam ended up on the team.I don't recall him ever getting to play,but he was on the squad(no pun intended) all the same.

So funny if it's true ;D HAHAHAHAHA ;D
I

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
it's too easy!!!!
Code of Duello, circa 1777

Peace
D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 04:16:35 AM »

so is the information posted about him true or false?
nasser=piece of shit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 04:25:15 AM »
The black chick I'm bagging these days.... lotsa of junk in the trunk but I'm getting my hands on...  8)

Alex, you are not dating Buffie the Body, because that is her that pic. That pic was from a photoshoot she did with either Blackmen Magazine or Smooth Magaine. It has her tattoo on her right cheek, I forgotgot what it says, "Body" I believe.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 08:26:10 AM »
so is the information posted about him true or false?
Well, we know he is Adam Richard Abeles, who lives in Greensboro, NC (though I think it's part of High Point, or High Point is part of Greensboro, one of those) and he lives with his parents. On the link to that car ad, if you check out some of the pics he took of his Fury you can see his mom walking into the house in the background of one of them. He is a fan of Jesse Ventura and signed a petition to have him run for office of some kind about a year ago. I hadn't checked out some of the other sluething done, but all of that was pretty easy to verify.

So the short answer is yes, it is all true ;D
I min/max my physique

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 11:28:17 AM »
Come on Adam.

This will probably all be deleted, since it seems to be perfectly fine for you to try to ruin the legitimacy of natural bodybuilders competing by claiming in a public forum that they use drugs that are both illegal, and against the rules of their federation, but it is always wrong when someone points out personal matters of yours, even if they're much less troublesome to your future than your indiscretions.

Post edited by Hedgehog
Y

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 11:43:44 AM »
Come on Adam.
Your name is Adam Richard Abeles, your mother, who was born in 1950, and is 56 years old, who lives in High Point, NC, and has also lived in Mentor, OH, Phoenix, AZ, and Perry, OH is related to Eric Abeles, who is your 29 year old brother, who moved out in 2003, and purchased a home in High Point for $115,000.
Lore is also related to Elliott Abeles, who is 73 years old, and Adam Richard Abeles, who has NO address, and NO phone number listed to his name, because he does not own a home or rent an apt., verifying that you still live at home with the address of
1505 Pinehurst Dr.
High Point, NC 27262
At the phone number (336) 841-5551.
That home was purchased in 2000 for the price of $90,000.

Before 2000, you lived at
3205 Pipers way
also High Point, NC but the zip was 27265
Your phone number was the same at that time.

You can even hear someone who "may" be your brother at "Pirate Radio" 1250 WGHB-AM affiliated with East Carolina University (ECU) in a 4-07-05 recording at MILLER LITE SPORTS BAR - Jonathan Ellerbe at this link:
http://www.bonesville.net/wbvl/wghb/040705_Sportsbar_IanEastman_ChrisOliver_ReidWilliamson_SouthBeachRob_EricAbeles_EddieKing_BrianSummers.wma

This will probably all be deleted, since it seems to be perfectly fine for you to try to ruin the legitimacy of natural bodybuilders competing by claiming in a public forum that they use drugs that are both illegal, and against the rules of their federation, but it is always wrong when someone points out personal matters of yours, even if they're much less troublesome to your future than your indiscretions.

Not to support TA or anything cause I am even a little bored with his claims and no proof but the address is wrong that you have.  I won't give out the real one but you are close but so far his address is not any that have been posted. Isent him his shirts and they were signed for as far as I know.  And none of these address's are his.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2006, 11:46:52 AM »

Parents?

MY father died when I was a child.  Good story though.  I don`t play basketball, never have in my life. hahah

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 11:49:04 AM »
Not to support TA or anything cause I am even a little bored with his claims and no proof but the address is wrong that you have.  I won't give out the real one but you are close but so far his address is not any that have been posted. Isent him his shirts and they were signed for as far as I know.  And none of these address's are his.

You sent me BAST`S shirts as well!

hahah.  I need to get them to him ASAP!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2006, 11:50:11 AM »
Parents?

MY father died when I was a child.  Good story though.  I don`t play basketball, never have in my life. hahah

The info is correct. You have claimed to own a Lotus Esperit many times, and you have posted pics of you and the car. Your name is linked to the car on web adresses.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2006, 11:52:22 AM »
The info is correct. You have claimed to own a Lotus Esperit many times, and you have posted pics of you and the car. Your name is linked to the car on web adresses.

Like I SAID,

The only thing on this thread that is true is the Lotus Esprit and the 1959 Cadillac. Nothing else.  Its hillarious the lenghts you have gone to lie.  Shows just how much I OWN these people.  I love it.  The more fantasitcal and detailed the stories, the more I laugh and enjoy.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2006, 11:53:25 AM »
Like I SAID,

The only thing on this thread that is true is the Lotus Esprit and the 1959 Cadillac. Nothing else.  Its hillarious the lenghts you have gone to lie.  Shows just how much I OWN these people.  I love it.  The more fantasitcal and detailed the stories, the more I laugh and enjoy.

Are you saying that your name is not Adam Abeles? Are you not 26 years old?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2006, 11:57:14 AM »
You sent me BAST`S shirts as well!

hahah.  I need to get them to him ASAP!

No WAY!  I give up!  My distributor sent everything out.  But I will tell you I just shipped a dozen shirts to Australia and they got there.  Can you send them off to him or whatever.  Tell me how much I'll Paypal you the money.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »
Adam, just because you had Keith send that package to some place other than your actual address proves nothing.

You're one paranoid fukc Abeles--and you should be, considering all the people you've pissed off who want your head on a platter.

It does not surprise me one bit that you would not trust ANYONE, even Keith, to know your real address.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2006, 12:05:30 PM »
No WAY!  I give up!  My distributor sent everything out.  But I will tell you I just shipped a dozen shirts to Australia and they got there.  Can you send them off to him or whatever.  Tell me how much I'll Paypal you the money.

Well it had Bast`s Address on there.  I think it was a mail issue and not on your guys end at all.

I will send them myself.  Don`t worry about the money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2006, 12:06:35 PM »
Adam, just because you had Keith send that package to some place other than your actual address proves nothing.

You're one paranoid f**k Abeles--and you should be, considering all the people you've pissed off who want your head on a platter.

It does not surprise me one bit that you would not trust ANYONE, even Keith, to know your real address.

Nobody really knows my real address since we own real estate and can have it sent to addresses all over if we want.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
Nobody really knows my real address since we own real estate and can have it sent to addresses all over if we want.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 12:10:41 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 12:13:02 PM »

TA likes to drive all over the state picking up his mail..........just for fun...
K

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 12:21:42 PM »
All you f*cking dicks here posting real addresses and phone numbers, give it a break assholes >:(. This is a f*cking message board and as big a clown as Adonis is, even he doesn't warrant having his real info posted on here, whether they are true or not. Hedge and other mods, do your f*cking jobs and delete posts containing real life details, unless the person voluntarily discloses them for whatever reasons. There is a limit even to online shitslinging and it's a sad day when it crosses the line and becomes part of reality, especially by way of disclosing a person's personal details. If you guys are decent, you'd delete your posts which contain the information and quotes of other posts containing the info.

And for anyone who thinks I'm saying this cause I'm in the SQUAD and am defending TA, think again. I can't stand him most, if not all of the time and would feel this way regardless of whoever's info is posted here. There is a HUGE difference between voluntary disclosure of personal information and tracking down another poster's details and making it public. At the end of the day, it's a f*cking message board where we all log on to share views and exchange insults for a laugh. Let's keep it that way.

Check out the link below if you guys don't believe me.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=103519.0

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 12:23:15 PM »
All you f*cking dicks here posting real addresses and phone numbers, give it a break assholes >:(. This is a f*cking message board and as big a clown as Adonis is, even he doesn't warrant having his real info posted on here, whether they are true or not. Hedge and other mods, do your f*cking jobs and delete posts containing real life details, unless the person voluntarily discloses them for whatever reasons. There is a limit even to online shitslinging and it's a sad day when it crosses the line and becomes part of reality, especially by way of disclosing a person's personal details. If you guys are decent, you'd delete your posts which contain the information and quotes of other posts containing the info.

And for anyone who thinks I'm saying this cause I'm in the SQUAD and am defending TA, think again. I can't stand him most, if not all of the time and would feel this way regardless of whoever's info is posted here. There is a HUGE difference between voluntary disclosure of personal information and tracking down another poster's details and making it public. At the end of the day, it's a f*cking message board where we all log on to share views and exchange insults for a laugh. Let's keep it that way.

meltdown

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 12:25:34 PM »
ROFLMAO!

I have to sit back and laugh at your futile attempts.

I love it!   So far the only truthful thing I have seen is that I have owned a Lotus Esprit and a 1959 Cadillac.

hahhahah you guys are sorry detectives!

baboonic meltdown

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 12:32:27 PM »

understood kiwiman.. but TA has done the same numerous times and dammage has been done before his posts where taken down.. you think Whateva wanted his name out like that?

There seems to be a democratic rallying against adorexic's ass.. he pissed 95% of this board and the other 5% are gimmick accounts.....

You can keep good people down for so long...