Author Topic: Describe your gym!!  (Read 12501 times)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
Re: Describe your gym!!
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2006, 09:52:39 AM »
Quads gym in Chicago. Has more free weights than any gym in the midwest I think.  Music sucks plays 70's or 80's crap all the time need something with a good beat club mixes or hard rock.  But other than that great place

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2006, 10:29:09 AM »
Quads gym in Chicago. Has more free weights than any gym in the midwest I think.  Music sucks plays 70's or 80's crap all the time need something with a good beat club mixes or hard rock.  But other than that great place
Over on Montrose, right? Broadway?

I never been to that one. I know where it is though. I hear it has a 'plethroa' of old school Nautilus Machines there and that Nebula Leg Press as seen in 'Cost/Redemption'.
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2006, 11:48:52 AM »

is that gym still owned by sergio?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2006, 11:50:49 AM »

I think Sergio used to own that WORLD GYM over on Clark/Montrose. The BEST hidden gem WORLD GYM in Chicago is in the basement of 'The Hip'...on Irving/Harlem. AWESOME place to train!

?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »
I think Sergio used to own that WORLD GYM over on Clark/Montrose. The BEST hidden gem WORLD GYM in Chicago is in the basement of 'The Hip'...on Irving/Harlem. AWESOME place to train!

than who owns quads gym?  where did i get this idea sergio owning quads from???? lol  for the past 10yrs, i thought he owns that gym lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2006, 02:55:08 PM »

Not too sure. I don't know whoowns Quads but I know who owns WORLD. This hustler called Al Phillips. He's a NEW JACK hustler.

If you want to train CHEST tonite...

World Gym. Irving/Harlem. In basment of Khols. HIP. 7:30pm...sharp. Be there...I need a spotter anyway.
?

adamthetrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2006, 02:57:37 PM »
Gold's Gym in Oregon. It's pretty badass, got some old ricketty equipment thats probably been around since the 80's. I like it though,it has a sort of nostalgic feel to it.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2006, 03:00:31 PM »
golds gym

a corner with a lot of cardio equip

the freeweights

an aerobics room and an abs stuff room
X