Author Topic: Doubletree video release to 'shock & awe' before election?  (Read 1489 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Doubletree video release to 'shock & awe' before election?
« on: November 03, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
The much anticipated release of the Doubletree Hotel security video that has been speculated it will show a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon is due to be released by one week from today the latest:

“The FBI has agreed to release to Judicial Watch a videotape obtained from the Doubletree Hotel near the Pentagon by November 9, 2006.” - Judicial Watch

This is thought to be the same security video that Doubletree employees watched in "shock and horror" over and over again before the FBI came and confiscated it reportedly the next day:

“A security camera atop a hotel close to the Pentagon may have captured dramatic footage of the hijacked Boeing 757 airliner as it slammed into the western wall of the Pentagon. Hotel employees sat watching the film in shock and horror several times before the FBI confiscated the video as part of its investigation.” - Inside the Ring/Gertz File (09/21/01)

Note that if this video does indeed show a plane flying into the Pentagon, it will not actually show the plane hit, but in fact will show it disappear behind the Pentagon’s west wall (see aerial photo above) and then a fireball will obviously be seen coming up over the roof.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Doubletree video release to 'shock & awe' before election?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »
Now the questions become...

1) Why would people have to sue for 62 months before this would be released?

2) Will the Hotel staff be ungagged from speaking on what they saw?

3) Will the tape be altered in any way?

4) What will it show?

5) Why would they release it right before an election?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 03:04:24 PM »
Geez, it only took 5 years...............talk about building suspense........ ::)
HAHA, RON.....

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 03:17:16 PM »

The real questioin here is:

If it's plainly a plane hitting the pentagon what will that do your theory?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 03:22:41 PM »

The real questioin here is:

If it's plainly a plane hitting the pentagon what will that do your theory?

My belief is that there were two events at the pentagon-   The huge white plane photographed over the building afterwards flew over the building at the same time a missile hit the building.  People saw a plane, and they saw an explosion.  But the hole is very clearly from a missile (sliced through three buildings making a hole smaller than the plane fuselage.

It's a moot point, the video.  If they do have it, it could very easily be shopped.  If they'll kill 3000, they'll doctor a video, obviously. 

All in all, leaking this right before election day shows that they put a hell of a lot of stock in the fact that 84% of Americas thinks they're hiding something about 9/11.  It means they're playing the information war with us.  Which suddenly legitimizes the 911 Truth movement.

Remember the original plane frames?  we were told they didn't exist.  Then, after the  911 Power Hour did a documentary and showed it was impossible a plane did this, they suddenly FOUND the frames the next day and released them to quell the outrage people had.

So if nothing else, they lied about having the frames, then magically found them when people started to doubt the official story.

Today, more ppl than ever doubt the official story.  There are just too many holes.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 03:24:58 PM »
Ok, so even if it is agreed by experts to be a genuine video you will not believe it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 03:39:11 PM »
I'm always open to refining my beliefs. 

I know that after 9/11, skeptics of the official story studied the Pentagon and surrounding areas and counted 84 video cameras that would have picked up the attack. 

If they would release all 84 of those video clips - and tell me why the pentagon's missile roof battery failed to take out the plane even though they knew it was approaching for 48 minutes - I'll happily adjust my beliefs! :)

They have 84 videotapes of what happened that day, and the feds were at every business to collect the videotapes and have gag orders signed WITHIN MINUTES OF THE ATTACK.  This is too planned, too fast. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 06:12:56 PM »

I tell me why the pentagon's missile roof battery failed to take out the plane even though they knew it was approaching for 48 minutes 

Yet another HUGE question that hasn't been answered......
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 06:19:38 PM »
Yet another HUGE question that hasn't been answered......

The President, staying in Sarasota's Long beach key the night before, actually had a portable missile battery on the roof of his hotel.  It's a pretty standard thing.

The Pentagon would have immediately brought down any plane without a military transponder, and we are well aware Flight 77 turned off their civvie transponder and had nothing of the sort.  On a normal day, that plane would have been downed.

On 911, they had 85 minutes of warning that hijackings were occuring.  They had 48 minutes warning that Flight 77 was coming to Wash DC.  They had two F16s on the runway at Andrews AFb, waiting from 8;30 on, that never got the green light to take off and defend DC airspace.  The plane was allowed to hit the building at 9:37 AM.

Anyone else see the problem there?

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
All in all, leaking this right before election day shows that they put a hell of a lot of stock in the fact that 84% of Americas thinks they're hiding something about 9/11.  It means they're playing the information war with us.  Which suddenly legitimizes the 911 Truth movement.

exactly what i was thining.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »
seems to me from the angle of the above pic that what theyre showing us is the most obscure angle they can find.

there must be other footage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »
seems to me from the angle of the above pic that what theyre showing us is the most obscure angle they can find.

there must be other footage

There are 84 camera angles that were detected by skeptics.  Probably more they couldn't see.

This video clip is only coming out because people sued for 5 years.  If it is legit, it will show a plane fly in, then the impact will be blocked by the building.  Basically a rear view.

You really have to wonder why they'd fight this so much.  They could just satisfy the families and all the 911 skeptics by putting out real videos.