Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24832 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Cheaters....
« on: November 03, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »
The current topics are kinda boring...IMO.  So I want to get some good opinions on a very HOT topic.

I'm watching Dr. Phil yesterday on a show about cheaters.  These particular couples were married...which really strikes a nerve with me...but were still together.  One woman on the show whom had two affairs was admitting "if I did not get caught, I would still be doing it".  Her husband just sat there...wanting to work on the relationship.  As sorry as I felt for this man...I felt that if he was taking the abuse, then he deserved it.  The same for the wives that were on the same show.

Where do you draw the line between LOVE and RATIONALITY?  Personally, I am a 1 strike and your out.  Bob and I have had the discussion, he knows my views on this topic.  He messes up ONCE and he is gone...no questions asked!!  I am the type of woman that would much rather be alone, and split custody than constantly worrying whether my husband is being faithful.  I'm not a snooper, and I don't check up on my husband...I don't feel I should have to.  But why is it that women...and men...feel that its something that they should put up with.  There are so many great people in this world....THAT STAY FAITHFUL.  I cant see wasting my time on someone who doesn't.

Am I being unreasonable? 

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 07:06:23 PM »
i saw the same episode.  Shut up AS. Anyway, the Black guy was an ass.  Personally if you cheat you should be thrown out on your ass.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 07:19:55 PM »
I laughed at that guy....he is one of those guys (back in my single days) that I would have made think he was going to get some and then leave him with a heavy set of BLUE BALLS!  Total arrogance!  He made himself look really insecure and immature on the show.

But in his defense...his wife knew in the 8 freakin years she dated him that he was a cheater...why on earth would she marry him.

newmom

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 07:26:38 PM »
because u wanna believe in someone...u think they can change..i dunno...maybe people allow it because they have low self-esteem...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
she was dumb.  I'm sorry but serioulsy she was dumb for that.  His entire attitued was crap.  She wasn't unattractive and even she admitted it so it's not self-esteem issues she had.  He is the kinda guy i hate.  Well i hate any pretty boy, or rich guy, or any guy for that matter, lol.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 09:19:31 PM »
There are psychological studies that Monogomamy is not natural.

Now, each individual when entering in a relationship knows how much sh#t he/she will take.

Nothing is absolute.

Some men think that "spreading sperm" is a natural urge.

Some women think that " Sex=Money=power, which is a natural order.(original sin, even though Eve was NOT there when that edict was spoken.)

When you come upon the actual decision that your mate has mated with another, for whatever reasons...
Give me feedback on deeds, not on speculations.

Sandra

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 09:28:15 PM »
this is a hot topic... lol.

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 09:43:40 PM »
I've been on both sides of the fence with this...I've been cheated on, and I've cheated. 

I cheated simply because I could...and because I was immature.  It was more of a game than anything to me.  Almost like a "see if I can get away with it" attitude.  Even though I did not feel bad at the time...I do now.  I've even wanted to call my ex and tell him, but I am married and completely inlove with my husband...I don't feel its necessary to drag up old shit with someone I used to have a relationship with. 

I was cheated on in high school....when hormones are at their peak.  I blame the atmosphere for that.  I can't really hold that against the poor guy. 

I think at a certain age...you have to start taking responsibility for your actions.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2006, 09:52:41 PM »
me thinks you are preggars and having emotions... :)

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2006, 09:59:53 PM »
me thinks you are preggars and having emotions... :)

me thinks you're right.

too much time on my hands...hey, this meerkat manor show is kinda cute though.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
me thinks you're right.

too much time on my hands...hey, this meerkat manor show is kinda cute though.

lol. Even though I didn't say it... congrats on the baby girl. You're bound to be a great mom.  :)

(But you're right though about boring threads.)

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 10:39:06 PM »
lol. Even though I didn't say it... congrats on the baby girl. You're bound to be a great mom.  :)

hey thanks...I am going to give it my best shot!  The crap I am reading is bogus...Bob and I are just going to "wing" this whole parenting thing. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2006, 10:51:39 PM »
hey thanks...I am going to give it my best shot!  The crap I am reading is bogus...Bob and I are just going to "wing" this whole parenting thing. 

Well, don't give him too much grief.  :)

Guess I'm next in line...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 05:41:26 AM »
Well, don't give him too much grief.  :)

Guess I'm next in line...

Sorry you need premission from BKS and were afraid thats not going to happen...:)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 06:38:37 AM »
 >:( My ex-husband cheated on me in high school.  We dated, broke up and got back together 3 times, each time he told me it wouldn't happen again.  After the 3rd time I didn't go back to him.  He enrolled in the military, got the girl he cheated on me with pregnant and was forced to marry her because of it.  I didn't see him again for 20 years.  We met up again at our high school reunion, he was out of the service, but still worked for the government.  He told me the military changed him, that he was a different person.  We ended up getting back together and then married.  Guess what?  He was not a changed man.  We were together not even two years and he was having an affair.  With a girl who was only 20.  We obviously split up (he thought he would be living the life with a 20 year old, and at the time didn't care that we ended) and as soon as we did, the girl dumped him.  He spent 6 months trying to get me to take is ass back.  Tried even harder when he found out I started seeing Mike.  :)   Ahhhhh my just rewards!
:D Weee

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 06:41:15 AM »
i agree with AS lol

newmom

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 06:48:31 AM »
well they say someones elses trash is another persons treasure..and laura u are mikes treasure cuz your ex treated u like trash..

i have to say some do change...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 06:53:24 AM »
well they say someones elses trash is another persons treasure..and laura u are mikes treasure cuz your ex treated u like trash..

i have to say some do change...
Some do hun.  Some do.  It all depends on why they cheated, had they every cheated on someone before, and how often did they get caught.
:D Weee

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 09:57:22 AM »
Some do hun.  Some do.  It all depends on why they cheated, had they every cheated on someone before, and how often did they get caught.

I think that some men cheat because of insecurities.  Society says that women worry about their looks because of what they see in the mags, and movies.  Its known to be normal for a woman to want to be like someone else.  Unfortunatly, I don't think the same applies for men.  Even though they may have the same thoughts and emotions as us women, they have the stigma of "masculinity" hanging over their head...preventing them from speaking on it.  Their way of dealing with this is to conquer more women.  Whether they are in a relationship or not.  It makes them feel more "manly" or even attractive because they can meet a woman and she may sleep with him.  We all know that generally, men think with their dicks...but I think it is because of society NOT instincts.  The whole spreading the seed factor went out the door with the cave men.  Sorry boys...its not a good excuse!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 11:14:44 AM »
The current topics are kinda boring...IMO.  So I want to get some good opinions on a very HOT topic.

:'(

R

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 11:17:04 AM »

Where do you draw the line between LOVE and RATIONALITY?  Personally, I am a 1 strike and your out.  Bob and I have had the discussion, he knows my views on this topic.  He messes up ONCE and he is gone...no questions asked!!  I am the type of woman that would much rather be alone, and split custody than constantly worrying whether my husband is being faithful.  I'm not a snooper, and I don't check up on my husband...I don't feel I should have to.  But why is it that women...and men...feel that its something that they should put up with.  There are so many great people in this world....THAT STAY FAITHFUL.  I cant see wasting my time on someone who doesn't.

I agree w/this.

R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 11:40:06 AM »
weak people cheat

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 12:41:59 PM »
weak people cheat

true!  nice to hear it come from a man

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 12:51:10 PM »

Didn't mean it that way. I think proschic just meant lately they've been getting more fluff-oriented... and I agreed. But of course, this board is great!  :D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 12:53:43 PM »
>:( My ex-husband cheated on me in high school.  We dated, broke up and got back together 3 times, each time he told me it wouldn't happen again.  After the 3rd time I didn't go back to him.  He enrolled in the military, got the girl he cheated on me with pregnant and was forced to marry her because of it.  I didn't see him again for 20 years.  We met up again at our high school reunion, he was out of the service, but still worked for the government.  He told me the military changed him, that he was a different person.  We ended up getting back together and then married.  Guess what?  He was not a changed man.  We were together not even two years and he was having an affair.  With a girl who was only 20.  We obviously split up (he thought he would be living the life with a 20 year old, and at the time didn't care that we ended) and as soon as we did, the girl dumped him.  He spent 6 months trying to get me to take is ass back.  Tried even harder when he found out I started seeing Mike.  :)   Ahhhhh my just rewards!
Does eh...does Mike know about all this?
?