Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24758 times)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 12:55:47 PM »
:'(

Didn't mean it that way. I think proschic just meant lately they've been getting more fluff-oriented... and I agreed. But of course, this board is great!  :D

oh, so sorry Stella  :-\....you have to forgive me!  I am hormonal and feeling philosophical.  I normally drive Bob crazy with my antics, but he is out of town....you guys are next in line.

Hey Deedee...you are next in line?  I assume the baby makin is in your mind.  

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 12:57:43 PM »
weak people cheat

I guess for the most part, that's true. However, in some cases, it's hard to judge. I worked with someone who's wife had lyme's disease (going on several years) and she was in bed most of the time. He did everything... took care of two kids, the cooking, housework, was the sole earner, and from what I could tell from their phone conversations, the wife wasn't exactly the easiest person to get along with. He always said he would never leave his wife and have the children suffer, but I know he cheated on her... and once or twice, I could hear him talking to "her" on the phone. He sounded so happy. I just don't know that I blamed him so much, although it was dishonest and morally wrong...  :-\

If I lived with someone I loved for 10 or 20 years, I don't know that I would dump the relationship because of one mistake. But who knows, I say that, but...

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 12:59:45 PM »
oh, so sorry Stella  :-\....you have to forgive me!  I am hormonal and feeling philosophical.  I normally drive Bob crazy with my antics, but he is out of town....you guys are next in line.

Hey Deedee...you are next in line?  I assume the baby makin is in your mind.  

Lol, it's been coming up in the conversation lately... but think we'll wait a little before taking the plunge.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 01:02:44 PM »

You laides talk a big game...on paper. The truth is all you ladies LOVE 'the bad boy' and the drama associated with one. You all say they'll get dumped, no questions asked I don't take no crap blah blah blah but sheeeeet, you don't fool me. For the most part...maybe not all but generally speaking you ladies LOVE being mistreated.
?

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 01:16:51 PM »
You laides talk a big game...on paper. The truth is all you ladies LOVE 'the bad boy' and the drama associated with one. You all say they'll get dumped, no questions asked I don't take no crap blah blah blah but sheeeeet, you don't fool me. For the most part...maybe not all but generally speaking you ladies LOVE being mistreated.

I've been with the "bad boy" types before who DID NOT cheat.  A girl wants the bad boy to try to change him.  I don't need to change anybody.  I want a MAN...who thinks and does for himself.  I'm not the "momma" type to my man.  I've got a baby on the way, and she is the ONLY child I will take care of. 

You can talk in generals with women...and you may be right, but as for ME....its just not going to happen.  I don't disagree with what you are saying...but i am the exception to that rule. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »

(But you're right though about boring threads.)

Deedee, posts like these are making this a hostile posting environment for the droves of women who might potentially post here.  I hope you will amend your ways soon.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »
Deedee, posts like these are making this a hostile posting environment for the droves of women who might potentially post here.  I hope you will amend your ways soon.

I apologized.  :D

And then, I posted a serious thread.  :)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2006, 01:41:13 PM »
Lol, it's been coming up in the conversation lately... but think we'll wait a little before taking the plunge.

:o :o :o

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2006, 01:44:38 PM »
:o :o :o

I still have a few years left Miggy...  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2006, 01:47:08 PM »
wanna go to paris?  ;)

Ok as far as your post concerning the guy whose wife had lyme's disease,that is a tough call, but cheating is horrible in my book.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2006, 01:59:00 PM »
wanna go to paris?  ;)

Ok as far as your post concerning the guy whose wife had lyme's disease,that is a tough call, but cheating is horrible in my book.

Well, it's more sad than anything else... but lots of people end up staying together after the love dies. I met someone on a business trip who confided that he had been with his wife since they were seventeen, so 20 years.  He said they hadn't had any sex in ten years.  :o He said they were friends more than anything else, but he would never stray. Still, that must be a hard way to live.  :'(

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »
Well, it's more sad than anything else... but lots of people end up staying together after the love dies. I met someone on a business trip who confided that he had been with his wife since they were seventeen, so 20 years.  He said they hadn't had any sex in ten years.  :o He said they were friends more than anything else, but he would never stray. Still, that must be a hard way to live.  :'(

that's farking incredible. I guess some people have more manageable drives.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2006, 02:19:36 PM »
And others are just really practical about it all.  What is it they say about the French... they're already shopping for the mistress before the honeymoon is over.

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »

Nice throw out to cover your ass... ::)
BKS approved

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2006, 07:14:51 PM »
:'(

Didn't mean it that way. I think proschic just meant lately they've been getting more fluff-oriented... and I agreed. But of course, this board is great!  :D

oh, so sorry Stella  :-\....you have to forgive me!  I am hormonal and feeling philosophical.

:)

but i am the exception to that rule. 

I agree.  I'm not sure I ever endured "bad boy behavior" but there's no way in h*** I'd put up w/that crap now.

R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2006, 06:01:47 AM »
Does eh...does Mike know about all this?
yes, why do you ask block?
:D Weee

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2006, 10:26:46 AM »
Is it cheating if the spouse knows about it, and condones the extra-marital affair?
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 10:32:04 AM »
Is it cheating if the spouse knows about it, and condones the extra-marital affair?

I think that's called sharing your milk and cookies.   :)

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 10:43:06 AM »

No...thats call "will do anything to keep my CASH COW"

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2006, 03:21:59 PM »
Technically speaking... I think it's called polyamory.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »
Yep, that's what it's called, ...and I can't wait for it to be legal.  :D j/k

I heard of one situation where the couple loved each other dearly, but the wife was stricken with MS and was wheelchair bound. For years she encouraged her husband to get some of his needs met outside of their marriage. Now the two women are great friends, they even go on vacations together. They're like one big happy family.  :D
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »
Lol Judi!!!

I used to know this really sweet, cute, kind, adorable, intelligent... did I say adorable... paramedic who trained at my gym. We used to talk all the time, then he moved to Toronto. Two years later I catch a doc on polyamory, and guess who's in it? He and his partners also seemed like they made the right choice for themselves, and it didn't look like a hareem situation at all. (Lots of group hugs it seemed.) You never know about people...

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2006, 10:47:16 PM »
Lol Judi!!!

I used to know this really sweet, cute, kind, adorable, intelligent... did I say adorable... paramedic who trained at my gym. We used to talk all the time, then he moved to Toronto. Two years later I catch a doc on polyamory, and guess who's in it? He and his partners also seemed like they made the right choice for themselves, and it didn't look like a hareem situation at all. (Lots of group hugs it seemed.) You never know about people...

Does the occasional 3-some fall into that category?

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2006, 11:13:14 PM »
men are only as loyal as there options realise it ladies its true

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2006, 11:15:57 PM »
men are only as loyal as there options realise it ladies its true

not true.  I am loyal and I have had options.  I believe in respecting someone