Author Topic: HYGETROPIN NEX GH  (Read 3447 times)

bea

• Getbig II
HYGETROPIN NEX GH
« on: November 03, 2006, 11:58:13 PM »
Hello I am new in this forum I am from europe friends, many bodybuilders said HYGETROPIN is better and less expensive that jintropin, I have take jin whith good result but never Hygetropin, I need you help friends.Someone has try in this forum.
Many thanks and scuse my english.
bea

whitewidow

Re: HYGETROPIN NEX GH
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:33:00 AM »
are those the brown tops? if so- i think its decent- The blue tops might be better. but yes if its the real stuff it is comparable to jintropin. nothing beats us pharmacy grad4e RHGH/

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:12:10 AM »
Hello I am new in this forum I am from europe friends, many bodybuilders said HYGETROPIN is better and less expensive that jintropin, I have take jin whith good result but never Hygetropin, I need you help friends.Someone has try in this forum.
Many thanks and scuse my english.
bea

I'm using it right now and i can tell you it's the bomb.
Hygetropin put's 1.6 mg of gh in 4iu.
Jintropin put's 1.3 mg of gh in 4iu.
Thats why the hygetropin feels and is stronger then the jintropins.
First they where brown tops and when the company became officially the second company in china who got the permission from the china covernment to produce 191aa, the tops became aqua blue.
If you got any more questions ...just ask..
?

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 06:44:31 PM »

Ive been trying to get my hands on HGH and Im not sure which kind to get....Ive been seeing on this board about numerous different kinds of Hgh but im not sure which kind to get and where would be the best place to get it from because the place i usually get it from is out!!
"Overdone.."

bea

• Getbig II

bea

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:50:50 AM »
Bad new about hygetropin "look at " the post of dutchbodybuilder and bill.
bad good???

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2679&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 08:35:23 AM »
I'm using it right now and i can tell you it's the bomb.
Hygetropin put's 1.6 mg of gh in 4iu.
Jintropin put's 1.3 mg of gh in 4iu.
Thats why the hygetropin feels and is stronger then the jintropins.
First they where brown tops and when the company became officially the second company in china who got the permission from the china covernment to produce 191aa, the tops became aqua blue.
If you got any more questions ...just ask..

No

the 1.3 means 1.3X2.7 = 3.51 I.U.

And the 1.6 means 1.6X2.8 = 4.32 I.U

That is why the 1.6mg is stronger

Each mg = 2.7 i.u.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 09:32:26 AM »

No

the 1.3 means 1.3X2.7 = 3.51 I.U.

And the 1.6 means 1.6X2.8 = 4.32 I.U

That is why the 1.6mg is stronger

Each mg = 2.7 i.u.

I like the way you use the colors in your NO ... :-\

Here read this...it's from the Hygene site...i think they know what they are talking about...after all ..it's their product... :)

Composition
    Hightropin is a sterile, while, lyophilized powder intended for subcutaneous administration after reconstitution with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection. The reconstituted product is nearly isotonic at a concentration of 1.6 mg/ml (4IU) growth hormone (GH) and has a pH of approximately 7.4. Each vial contains 1.6 mg (approximately 4 IU) Hightropin, lyophilized with 18 mg mannitol, 3.0 mg sodium phosphates (0.36 mg sodium phosphate monobasic and 2.64 mg sodium phosphate dibasic), and 2mg glycine.
?