Author Topic: Iraqi Civil War - will it be sparked by Sadaam verdict tomorrow?  (Read 712 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Iraqi Civil War - will it be sparked by Sadaam verdict tomorrow?
« on: November 04, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »
My personal theory is that:

1) They will announce a Sadaam death sentence on Monday here, just enough to motivate conservative justice types to vote, and make people believe we're accomplishing something in Iraq.

2) There will be a HUGE spike in violence in iraq (some are predicting a civil war- link below).  And I predict our US media will either downplay it, not mention it, or it will be suppressed from them, just long enough for the polling stations to close on Tuesday night.  http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,3-2436987,00.html

So, just to clarify, on Wednesday morning, the dollar wil be the weakest it's been all year, gas prices will be starting to re-climb to $3 a gallon (remember, oil output just got reduced), Iraq will be the most violent it's ever been (we stalled the verdict to postpone this violence until after elections. )

A series of crutches to get us thru election day.  After that, the news will be focused on the shady E-machines that will allow somebody to steal the election. 

That's my guess.  What is yours?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Iraqi Civil War - will it be sparked by Sadaam verdict tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:49 PM »
Iraq was formerly Babylon. The place is cursed. Whatever happens there it wont be good.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Iraqi Civil War - will it be sparked by Sadaam verdict tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:35:25 PM »
What's left relatively undisclosed and unsaid is that Iraq has been waiting to bubble over.

Let them go at it, it's party time!!