Author Topic: Is Darth Muscle A Bigger Punk Weenie Than Vince Goodbum?  (Read 5017 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
Is Darth Muscle A Bigger Punk Weenie Than Vince Goodbum?
« on: November 04, 2006, 11:19:59 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/11/04/doogie.ap/index.html

Man, I really thought he was bangin primo tail, especially after that cameo in "Harold and Kumar".
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Doogie Howser Announces He's a Pickle Licker!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 11:46:04 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/11/04/doogie.ap/index.html

Man, I really thought he was bangin primo tail, especially after that cameo in "Harold and Kumar".

Greatest movie ever made by the way.

"Yeah I want some burgers....fur burgers." - Gold

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 11:49:16 AM »
god damn it.

his famous line "lets go get some pussy" will never ever have the same impact again.. :(
Flower Boy Ran Away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:05:21 PM »
This wasn't blatently obvious to ya?

Next you're going to say you were monster surprised by the recent Charlie Crist rumors in FL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 12:08:44 PM »
I was monster surprised by the recent Charlie Crist rumors in FL.

Brutal mistrust.  Next you're going to say you believe that elements of the US govt had a hand in 911.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »
Nice forehead development. Does AIDS cause growth of the forehead?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 12:19:18 PM »
I believe that elements of the US government had a hand in 911.

Well, a lot of the evidence does point at that.  And sure, they had a lot of motive and pre-attack war plans in motion.  And yes, many top CIA and military men have called it an inside job.

But painful truths make my belly hurt.  I'm off to watch TV.

Loose Change - Intro to 911 - Good stuff

911 Power Hour - Very well reasoned case with undeniable facts

911 Mysteries - Focused upon why the towers fell, best case for controlled demolition

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 12:20:37 PM »
Greatest movie ever made by the way.

"Yeah I want some burgers....fur burgers." - Gold
"No way...NPH wouldn't do that!"

"...dude, I humped every piece of ass on that show...'Even the hot nurse?' ...No.......I didn't go all the way with her....."

Priceless!

That's a great movie. Everyone clap along and sing..."Hey Randy..WHAT, the devil, HUH? the devil is alll arrrooouuund...'
?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 12:21:31 PM »
Oh FFS 240 >:(

STFU!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 01:00:25 PM »
"No way...NPH wouldn't do that!"

"...dude, I humped every piece of ass on that show...'Even the hot nurse?' ...No.......I didn't go all the way with her....."

Priceless!

That's a great movie. Everyone clap along and sing..."Hey Randy..WHAT, the devil, HUH? the devil is alll arrrooouuund...'

he did a line of coke off a girls ass and bare tit in that movie~now gayness~charge it to tha game

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »
Towelie!!
a

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 02:39:07 PM »
Come on fellas,

When are you gonna learn that all actors are gay? I mean, who were the guys in your high school who were in all the musicals and plays? The jocks? The stoners? The brainiacs? Nooooo!! The same queers who were in Caps N Bells and Thespian Clubs are the guys appearing in Hollywood Blockbusters today.

Guys like:

John Travolta

Kevin Spacey
http://www.queerday.com/2006/jan/09/kevin_spacey_is_gay_according_to_official_govt_report.html

Tom Cruise - Nuff said.

Ricky Martin

Eddie Murphy

Is Eddie Murphy Gay?

Continuing the story of whether or not Johnny Gill is gay, the paparazzi busted comedian actor Eddie Murphy and his so called live in boyfriend, singer Johnny Gill of the group "New Edition" leaving a posh gay night club in Los Angeles last night. When the paparazzi asked Murphy if he was gay and why he was exiting a gay night spot, he threw his hand up in the air to shield himself from the camera and shouted out obscenities.

This doesn't look good for either Murphy or Gill.

The ex-girlfriend of  singer Johnny Gill is now speaking out about her recent split up with the singer. She tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) reporter Tiffany Long that Johnny is struggling with his sexuality and that Hollywood has put pressure on him to be straight.

“Johnny and I broke up earlier this year after I became curious about his friendship/relationship with actor/comedian Eddie Murphy,” she said. “Johnny and Eddie have always been very close friends, but I could not compete with their relationship. It was strange...I can’t even explain it,” she tell Atlanta Gossip.

Also, remember the rumors that Arsenio Hall and Eddie Murphy were an item way back when?  Maybe they weren't just rumors afterall.

Special "99% Gay-Free" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 02:49:05 PM »

Yes, there's a high percentage of gay and gay-curious folk running Hollywood and doing their part to make it 'cool' to be gay or androgynous.  Bodybuilders and athletes do their part, too. 

What I don't get is the folks who thought Doogie was *not* gay.  I mean, c'mon - all you've got to do is compare his teen character to Fred Savage's and the difference is as clear as day. 

That being said, the guy still doesn't matter anymore and with this story, he has fired the last bullet in his gun.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 02:50:25 PM »
singer Johnny Gill of the group "New Edition" leaving a posh gay night club in Los Angeles last night. When the paparazzi asked Murphy if he was gay and why he was exiting a gay night spot,

1) There are posh gay night clubs in Los Angeles ?

2) a few of the clubs have lounge acts, such as singers or comedians.  the audience is often mixed.  I've seen a few big name stars in the audience there to see a specific performer.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 03:03:14 PM »
Coño! Hay demasiados maricones aqui! Nunca se sabe a quien le gusta la verga!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »
1) There are posh gay night clubs in Los Angeles ?

2) a few of the clubs have lounge acts, such as singers or comedians.  the audience is often mixed.  I've seen a few big name stars in the audience there to see a specific performer.

Johnny Gill is likely gay or bi and it's no big deal.

And while we're at it, let's keep it entirely 'on the real' - there is no denying that the so-named 'gay clubs' have the BEST DJs in the world.  I don't know the sexual orientation of the DJs (nor does it matter), but there's no question that they play the best dance mixes, no matter what your preference in dance music is.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 03:26:40 PM »

Tre,

I honestly don't care one way or another what your sexual orientation is, but I think your aforementioned statement makes it pretty clear that you are batting for the pink team.  Straight men dont, I repeat: STRAIGHT MEN DONT GO TO GAY CLUBS TO DANCE.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 03:57:50 PM »

Tre,

I honestly don't care one way or another what your sexual orientation is, but I think your aforementioned statement makes it pretty clear that you are batting for the pink team.  Straight men dont, I repeat: STRAIGHT MEN DONT GO TO GAY CLUBS TO DANCE.
Hahaha!...oh shit!

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 04:03:10 PM »
This wasn't blatently obvious to ya?

Next you're going to say you were monster surprised by the recent Charlie Crist rumors in FL

I live in orlando.....and it seems all the republicans here voting for crist dont know he is a fudge-packer..............

anyone ever see crist's wife..?

no cause he is a fag

:-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »
I live in orlando.....and it seems all the republicans here voting for crist dont know he is a fudge-packer..............

Doesn't matter if he's gay, but he should just say "off-limits" or NO COMMENT.  To deny it is a lie.  Sad, as it intrudes on his personal life... but if he liked to shower in goats blood every Fri night, it'd be his own damn business too, but the voters would have a right to ask. Much like candidates use their families to trumpet their family values, Crist should not lie about it.  Not answering is fine.  but lying, if it is true (and it's been said for a year on poli blogs and it's where my money would be), well, lying is wrong.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »
Come on fellas,

When are you gonna learn that all actors are gay? I mean, who were the guys in your high school who were in all the musicals and plays? The jocks? The stoners? The brainiacs? Nooooo!! The same queers who were in Caps N Bells and Thespian Clubs are the guys appearing in Hollywood Blockbusters today.

Guys like:

John Travolta

Kevin Spacey
http://www.queerday.com/2006/jan/09/kevin_spacey_is_gay_according_to_official_govt_report.html

Tom Cruise - Nuff said.

Ricky Martin

Eddie Murphy

Is Eddie Murphy Gay?

Continuing the story of whether or not Johnny Gill is gay, the paparazzi busted comedian actor Eddie Murphy and his so called live in boyfriend, singer Johnny Gill of the group "New Edition" leaving a posh gay night club in Los Angeles last night. When the paparazzi asked Murphy if he was gay and why he was exiting a gay night spot, he threw his hand up in the air to shield himself from the camera and shouted out obscenities.

This doesn't look good for either Murphy or Gill.

The ex-girlfriend of  singer Johnny Gill is now speaking out about her recent split up with the singer. She tells Atlanta Gossip, (AG) reporter Tiffany Long that Johnny is struggling with his sexuality and that Hollywood has put pressure on him to be straight.

“Johnny and I broke up earlier this year after I became curious about his friendship/relationship with actor/comedian Eddie Murphy,” she said. “Johnny and Eddie have always been very close friends, but I could not compete with their relationship. It was strange...I can’t even explain it,” she tell Atlanta Gossip.

Also, remember the rumors that Arsenio Hall and Eddie Murphy were an item way back when?  Maybe they weren't just rumors afterall.

Special "99% Gay-Free" Ed

Don't forget Alexxx.........the gay spartan in the upcoming 300.......
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 04:31:35 PM »

Tre,

He's got you there....budday...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:48 PM »
If he's so damn proud of being gay, why did it take him so long to come out :-\??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:52 PM »
Well, a lot of the evidence does point at that.  And sure, they had a lot of motive and pre-attack war plans in motion.  And yes, many top CIA and military men have called it an inside job.

But painful truths make my belly hurt.  I'm off to watch TV.

Loose Change - Intro to 911 - Good stuff

911 Power Hour - Very well reasoned case with undeniable facts

911 Mysteries - Focused upon why the towers fell, best case for controlled demolition

Rob you're missing one major point Bin Laden ACCEPTED responsiblity for the 9/11 attacks ! and its no coinsidence that Islamic extremists tried before to blow-up the WTC its old news .

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 04:56:02 PM »
Rob you're missing one major point Bin Laden ACCEPTED responsiblity for the 9/11 attacks ! and its no coinsidence that Islamic extremists tried before to blow-up the WTC its old news .

That was a conspiracy too ::)!