Author Topic: True Adonis covering the Elite Classic in NC  (Read 16530 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Exit stage right back to Greenville....f@#king coward but its alright!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 04:18:50 PM »

Yea, well I was there at the morning show and he wasn't.  Its a cowardly thing to call the sheriff and the deputy when you write a check your ass can't cash.   Like I said, I'll deal with him another way

That's being smart you fuckhead. You want to take him out using weapons, when he's got nothing but himself to fight with. That's called being a cheap ass ***g** wannabe gangsta who are to afraid to fight without cheating with weapons.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 04:19:01 PM »

Yea, well I was there at the morning show and he wasn't.  Its a cowardly thing to call the sheriff and the deputy when you write a check your ass can't cash.   Like I said, I'll deal with him another way

Hey dumbass...   even if you were telling the truth (which any fool can see you're not), just leave your drugs and weapons at home, and go to the show anyway.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »

Then leave your drugs and weapons in the car, and the popo will have no reason to touch you.  They certainly cannot remove you from teh show for something TA says.

The evening show is the one he's been saying all along that he'll be attending.  The story just makes no sense - that your friend happened to hear TA calling the police, and that it would even matter.  

He called "the sheriff AND the deputy"?  What does that mean?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 04:20:06 PM »
Hey dumbass...   even if you were telling the truth (which any fool can see you're not), just leave your drugs and weapons at home, and go to the show anyway.  ::)

He needs the weapons to be "gangsta". In reality he's just a fat poor loser who's to afraid to fight without cheating.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 04:20:45 PM »
Vince get your fat ass into your shitty 20 year old grand am and go to the fuckin show! You are embarassing yourself!
E

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »
Let's get this straight--Vince is in Greensboro NC to attend the Elite. One of his friends calls him to let him know the cops are going to arrest him when he gets to the venue? Vince has friends in Greensboro that know that the Police received a tip and are going to arrest him? What are the odd on this being true? How does this make sense?

Vince, man, you've got to come up with something better than this or you're never going to live this one down.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2006, 04:21:30 PM »
One of my friends gave me a call right before I left letting me know that some little pussy conveniently called the po po on me to get me busted on sight at the venue if I show up for drugs and weapons. 

I'm pissed but Derek gave me his street address so I can "mail out his prize winnings".  Eventually, I'll catch up with this little bitch one of these days.  Soon as I get back, I have some packing and shipping to do. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2006, 04:22:22 PM »

He called "the sheriff AND the deputy"?  What does that mean?

"IIIIIIIII SHOT THE SHERIFF..... but I didn't shoot the deputy!"
Ron: "I am lazy."

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

You weren't at the morning show fatboy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »
Sorry to let you folks down.  I guess I'll pack my bags and head back to Greenville tonight.  I'll chat with you folks tommorrow or Monday when I get back
A

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT SHOW!!!!! HOPE TO SEE MY FRIENDS THERE!!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2006, 04:24:52 PM »
I'll be the first to call out TA, if he can't produce a video.  We shall find out later tonight.  I will get home in about 4 hours.  If there is indeed Branch warren and other ELITE video footage, rest assured, I'll edit and youtube it in 30 minutes and have the clips posted on all the boards.  My gut tells me we will see it. 

TA is crazy, sure.  I don't think anyone is denying that.  But he has guts.  If he shows up, and other invent excuses, it will be a pwning of the winter.  Darth and Goodrum talked shit for months.  For neither to approach him would stink like pink.
speaking of video footage...maybe you can help him upload that video of deadlifting 225 for 100 plus reps! something tells me we won't see that any time soon plus him eating ice cream and whoppers and making love to his blow up doll as well as his houses and cars and german guns that he owns....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2006, 04:26:54 PM »
Anybody getting in a physical altercation over something said on the net, is an idiot.

Continue your foolishness........
HAHA, RON.....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2006, 04:29:09 PM »
Sorry to let you folks down.  I guess I'll pack my bags and head back to Greenville tonight.  I'll chat with you folks tommorrow or Monday when I get back

YOU......PUSSY!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2006, 04:30:26 PM »
Let's get this straight--Vince is in Greensboro NC to attend the Elite. One of his friends calls him to let him know the cops are going to arrest him when he gets to the venue? Vince has friends in Greensboro that know that the Police received a tip and are going to arrest him? What are the odd on this being true? How does this make sense?

Vince, man, you've got to come up with something better than this or you're never going to live this one down.

Even if it was true - despite astronomical odds which COMPLETELY work to Vince's favor after he tried to back out already and was mocked....

The police would still have zero grounds to mess up your evening.

Even if he comes up with something better, it is too late.  He's told the world this story, and blamed his inability meet up with TA, on this.

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2006, 04:30:50 PM »
One of my friends gave me a call right before I left letting me know that some little pussy conveniently called the po po on me to get me busted on sight at the venue if I show up for drugs and weapons. 

I'm pissed but Derek gave me his street address so I can "mail out his prize winnings".  Eventually, I'll catch up with this little bitch one of these days.  Soon as I get back, I have some packing and shipping to do. 
someone that really cares about you should call the state and report you as mentally ill and get you commited.

seriously this is sad man.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2006, 04:31:50 PM »
If it ends up that TA runs freely and videotapes all night... well... it will certainly show who can talk a mean fight, and who actually has the guts to show up.

I said from minute one that TA would be there.  He was the only one with the cajones to peel off his shirt and pose with King Coleman wearing his TEAM ADONIS T-shirt.  If he ends up being the only one to show up at this show... well... he'll deserve some props.  For him to tell the whole world where he'll be, then show up and run around with a camcorder, would show some guts.  Those who talked about kicking his ass for weeks, then invented some last minute excuse will look like they were full of hot air all along.

he has never posed with coleman. the only picture of him with ronnie is photoshopped.

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2006, 04:32:42 PM »

Deal with him in the same way you dealt with the Aussie??  Scared of the Jew boy?  You pussy..

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2006, 04:33:49 PM »
he has never posed with coleman. the only picture of him with ronnie is photoshopped.
yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »

I immediately called him for that too, way back then.  But upon further review, most of the resident photoshop gurus, many who hated TA, couldn't find the problem.  Also he filmed ronnie guestposing that night, which I edited and put on getbig, if i recall correctly.

Either way, if we see him interviewing branch on video tonight, it shoudl answeer the questions.  And if we don't, he'll catch the backlash here.

As far as goodrum, I don't know if backing down to TA is something he can ever live down.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2006, 04:36:13 PM »

i'm sure he's terrified Mr. Flabbalanche. ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »

As far as goodrum, I don't know if backing down to TA is something he can ever live down.

Nope. Goodbum and Darth should get special titles if this turns out to be true. I'm thinking "Biggest Pussy on Getbig" is fitting.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2006, 04:43:08 PM »

How convenient......most people tend to go to the night show, how far did you drive to see this, I'm guessing if it were quite a ways, you'd stay for the night show anyway, I smell BS!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2006, 04:50:45 PM »
Even if it was true - despite astronomical odds which COMPLETELY work to Vince's favor after he tried to back out already and was mocked....

The police would still have zero grounds to mess up your evening.

Even if he comes up with something better, it is too late.  He's told the world this story, and blamed his inability meet up with TA, on this.

You are absolutely right 240. Unless Vince walked into the venue packing a gun or drugs the cops couldn't do anything whatsoever to him.

You have to wonder if Vince is even in Greensboro or if he's been sitting in his house all day trying to come up with a clever enough story to weasel out of showing up. If this is the best Vince's got then he's truly pathetic.

KTMckay

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:29 PM »
Why is a guy that seems to hate everything about bodybuilding doing interviews at a bodybuilding show ???  Also who in the hell would name their daughter Jezebelle when that is a word that people used for Prostitutes.  They were called Jezebelles. 
i know girls named blaze moore and star light moon. cocaines a hell of a drug.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2006, 04:53:55 PM »
absolute worst lie ever--I cant believe that a pussy of this magnitude exists.  Be embarrassed Vince, so embarrassed