Author Topic: True Adonis covering the Elite Classic in NC  (Read 16517 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
True Adonis covering the Elite Classic in NC
« on: November 04, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
LEAVING NOW!!!!!!

GOT ALL MY GEAR AND READY FOR FUN!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: LEAVING FOR THE NIGHT SHOW!!!!! HOPE TO SEE MY FRIENDS THERE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 02:05:54 PM »
Prove DarthMuscle and Vince G wrong bro!!! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 02:06:45 PM »
Prove DarthMuscle and Vince G wrong bro!!! 

I have a Microphone and everything for all of my interviews.

Cameras the whole nine yards.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 02:10:16 PM »
I have a Microphone and everything for all of my interviews.

Cameras the whole nine yards.

Yea, we'll see....
A

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 02:14:27 PM »
Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:36 PM »
what night show??

Are you talking about the Bev Francis in Manhattan?

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2006, 02:25:40 PM »
Why is a guy that seems to hate everything about bodybuilding doing interviews at a bodybuilding show ???  Also who in the hell would name their daughter Jezebelle when that is a word that people used for Prostitutes.  They were called Jezebelles. 

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2006, 02:27:38 PM »
Why is a guy that seems to hate everything about bodybuilding doing interviews at a bodybuilding show ???  Also who in the hell would name their daughter Jezebelle when that is a word that people used for Prostitutes.  They were called Jezebelles. 

Actually, although I agree with you regarding name choice, there are some parents out there that are so stupid that they can't spell their own child's name until someone else does it for them. It happens up here in Canada sometimes when people are trying to register their babies for OHIP. It is really kind of sad and I bet you it is like that everywhere.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2006, 02:29:41 PM »

because he's lying  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »
If it ends up that TA runs freely and videotapes all night... well... it will certainly show who can talk a mean fight, and who actually has the guts to show up.

I said from minute one that TA would be there.  He was the only one with the cajones to peel off his shirt and pose with King Coleman wearing his TEAM ADONIS T-shirt.  If he ends up being the only one to show up at this show... well... he'll deserve some props.  For him to tell the whole world where he'll be, then show up and run around with a camcorder, would show some guts.  Those who talked about kicking his ass for weeks, then invented some last minute excuse will look like they were full of hot air all along.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2006, 03:34:59 PM »
If it ends up that TA runs freely and videotapes all night...

The dumbass will claim he has lots of video, but doesn't know how to Youtube it or something equally lame.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »
If it ends up that TA runs freely and videotapes all night... well... it will certainly show who can talk a mean fight, and who actually has the guts to show up.

I said from minute one that TA would be there.  He was the only one with the cajones to peel off his shirt and pose with King Coleman wearing his TEAM ADONIS T-shirt.  If he ends up being the only one to show up at this show... well... he'll deserve some props.  For him to tell the whole world where he'll be, then show up and run around with a camcorder, would show some guts.  Those who talked about kicking his ass for weeks, then invented some last minute excuse will look like they were full of hot air all along.

TA, I got respect if you do this homie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2006, 03:58:22 PM »
The dumbass will claim he has lots of video, but doesn't know how to Youtube it or something equally lame.  ::)

I'll be the first to call out TA, if he can't produce a video.  We shall find out later tonight.  I will get home in about 4 hours.  If there is indeed Branch warren and other ELITE video footage, rest assured, I'll edit and youtube it in 30 minutes and have the clips posted on all the boards.  My gut tells me we will see it. 

TA is crazy, sure.  I don't think anyone is denying that.  But he has guts.  If he shows up, and other invent excuses, it will be a pwning of the winter.  Darth and Goodrum talked shit for months.  For neither to approach him would stink like pink.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2006, 03:59:22 PM »
I'll be the first to call out TA, if he can't produce a video.  We shall find out later tonight.  I will get home in about 4 hours.  If there is indeed Branch warren and other ELITE video footage, rest assured, I'll edit and youtube it in 30 minutes and have the clips posted on all the boards.  My gut tells me we will see it. 

TA is crazy, sure.  I don't think anyone is denying that.  But he has guts.  If he shows up, and other invent excuses, it will be a pwning of the winter.  Darth and Goodrum talked shit for months.  For neither to approach him would stink like pink.

agreed.
E

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2006, 04:01:05 PM »

Rob, you are exactly right. If TA shows up at the Elite tonight he owns everyone who wanted a piece of him. He told everyone exactly when and where he'd be.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 04:04:15 PM »
LEAVING NOW!!!!!!

GOT ALL MY GEAR

I thought you were natural 

Have a good time :)
R

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Exit stage right back to Greenville....f@#king coward but its alright!!!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 04:09:14 PM »
One of my friends gave me a call right before I left letting me know that some little pussy conveniently called the po po on me to get me busted on sight at the venue if I show up for drugs and weapons. 

I'm pissed but Derek gave me his street address so I can "mail out his prize winnings".  Eventually, I'll catch up with this little bitch one of these days.  Soon as I get back, I have some packing and shipping to do. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Exit stage right back to Greenville....f@#king coward but its alright!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 04:10:44 PM »
One of my friends gave me a call right before I left letting me know that some little pussy conveniently called the po po on me to get me busted on sight at the venue if I show up for drugs and weapons. 

Sorry, but this doesn't pass the smell test, Vince. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006, 04:12:18 PM »
Even if this story is true, you are still very free to attend.  All it would mean is that the cops "have a report some guy might try to beat up another guy".  

For you to use this as your alibi for not going... come on dude.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »

I'm pissed but Derek gave me his street address so I can "mail out his prize winnings".  Eventually, I'll catch up with this little bitch one of these days.  Soon as I get back, I have some packing and shipping to do. 

Do you call that being a pussy? You're a wacko who fights dirty. You don't have the guts to fight him without a fucking stungun.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2006, 04:13:43 PM »

Vince = pussy

Adonis owns his ass
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2006, 04:14:16 PM »
An anonymous tip that you have weapons or drugs?  Makes zero sense.  And it only comes after that OTHER thread, where getbiggers are agreeing that those who don't go, lost to TA.

If you went, and your rights were violated, you'd have ample grounds to sue the "po po" as you put it.  This is a lie, IMO.  This makes no sense.  

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2006, 04:15:06 PM »

Lying pussy

body88

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »
Hahah, worst lie ever!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 04:17:15 PM »
Even if this story is true, you are still very free to attend.  All it would mean is that the cops "have a report some guy might try to beat up another guy". 

For you to use this as your alibi for not going... come on dude.

Yea, well I was there at the morning show and he wasn't.  Its a cowardly thing to call the sheriff and the deputy when you write a check your ass can't cash.   Like I said, I'll deal with him another way
A