Author Topic: TA Elite Interview / Pics Threads  (Read 78885 times)

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: TA interview threads
« Reply #675 on: November 07, 2006, 09:21:19 AM »
so TA, why didnt you confront stewart?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: The THRILL of VICTORY!!! The Look of a TRUE CHAMPION!
« Reply #676 on: November 07, 2006, 09:26:03 AM »
Assurance of a Victory.  Here we see when one knows they have touched upon a personal perfection which is a prerequisite for a prevailing Victor.
give me a break, if youd hadn't met him personally you'd probably be ripping on him.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #677 on: November 07, 2006, 09:39:47 AM »
Tall man's curse.  They are SLOWLY improving, but sometimes there's not much you can do for calves.

Synthol????     I hear it works like a charm!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #678 on: November 07, 2006, 10:03:38 AM »
Sounds like a redneck, the picture of inbreeding
Hmmm.... Inbreeding?  Let's see... 

Graduated top 10% of my class at UNC- Chapel Hill (where I consistently made the Dean's List) with a double major in Organizational Communication and Psychology.

Works for a Fortune 500 company.

Antibiotic expert, respected by the top docs in the Tidewater area.

Yep, sounds like inbreeding to me.  It's a real shame that my parents were related...I might have had a legitimate chance to succeed in life otherwise.

Guess I'll go buy some Skoal and Budweiser and beat my wife/sister now.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #679 on: November 07, 2006, 10:06:28 AM »

Graduated top 10% of my class at UNC- Chapel Hill (where I consistantly made the Dean's List) with a double major in Organizational Communication and Psychology.

Yep, sounds like inbreeding to me.  It's a real shame that my parents were related...I might have had a legitimate chance to succeed in life otherwise.

You looked good and seemed like a cool guy to me. Congratulations on your win.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #680 on: November 07, 2006, 10:07:57 AM »

Graduated top 10% of my class at UNC- Chapel Hill (where I consistantly made the Dean's List) with a double major in Organizational Communication and Psychology.

congrats on your win triple h your a classy guy who deserved it bro all the best of luck to you

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: TA Elite Interview / Pics Threads
« Reply #681 on: November 07, 2006, 10:12:48 AM »
Monster thread merge

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #682 on: November 07, 2006, 10:13:57 AM »
Monster thread merge
you should have seen how many threads there were about this on saturday

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #683 on: November 07, 2006, 02:00:57 PM »
You can clearly tell Larry is both a gentleman and a scholar. The sophisticated facial expressions and graceful bodily movements betray an aristocratic bloodline.

Exactly my thoughts.  It is clear there is the blood of the noble there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: November 07, 2006, 02:06:06 PM »
so TA, why didnt you confront stewart?

Johnny was working hard at the show, getting the competitors ready and making sure everything was running smoothly.  I wasn`t there to interrupt the show at all. Jonny and I were side by side most of the show.  I have more clips of us..... :)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: November 07, 2006, 02:09:54 PM »
Johnny was working hard at the show, getting the competitors ready and making sure everything was running smoothly.  I wasn`t there to interrupt the show at all. Jonny and I were side by side most of the show.  I have more clips of us..... :)

Do you think he recognized you?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: November 07, 2006, 02:21:04 PM »

Of course he did.

Nothing but nice to me. :)

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #687 on: November 07, 2006, 02:21:59 PM »

No.  Johnny has no idea who TA is.  Anyone can see the fear in TA's face during that clip.  Laughable.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #688 on: November 07, 2006, 02:23:37 PM »
You should have never even said you were going to do it, then you wouldn't come across as such a coward now.

Your right, I should have quoted the code of duello from 1777 and picked a second just like TA did.  Blow me asswipe.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: November 07, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »

No.  Johnny has no idea who TA is.  Anyone can see the fear in TA's face during that clip.  Laughable.

You are a joke.  I was the most visible person at that show.  Going up and down, backstage, lobby and having front Row seats.

Johnny was 2 inches away from me at all times and I have video with him....Do you REALLY want to get owned again?

I suggest you shut your mouth from here on out and delete your account.  You and Vince Goodrum are just pathetic,lying, excuses for the cowards that both of you are.

Your physiques are horrible as well.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #690 on: November 07, 2006, 02:31:54 PM »
You are a joke.  I was the most visible person at that show.  Going up and down, backstage, lobby and having front Row seats.

Johnny was 2 inches away from me at all times and I have video with him....Do you REALLY want to get owned again?

I suggest you shut your mouth from here on out and delete your account.  You and Vince Goodrum are just pathetic,lying, excuses for the cowards that both of you are.

If i remember correctly, you backed out of a boxing match with me.  And I'm a pussy for not breaking your face in public and risk going to jail?  I'd watch myself little man.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #691 on: November 07, 2006, 02:45:45 PM »

Hey, where's the clip of you deadlifting 225 for 100 reps? Or how about an explantion for why you were falsifying research and lying about your bodyfat and how much muscle you lost? Or those physics formulas for your 'gravity training"? I mean, before you'd go around telling people to shut their mouths and delete their accounts because they didn't back their shit up, I'd assume you'd have made good on your claims and explained your lies ;D
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: November 07, 2006, 02:48:35 PM »

If i remember correctly, you backed out of a boxing match with me.  And I'm a pussy for not breaking your face in public and risk going to jail?  I'd watch myself little man.

You didn`t even introduce yourself.  Clearly you were in fear.  I am sure fear governs most of the actions of your life.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: November 07, 2006, 02:49:31 PM »
Hey, where's the clip of you deadlifting 225 for 100 reps? Or how about an explantion for why you were falsifying research and lying about your bodyfat and how much muscle you lost? Or those physics formulas for your 'gravity training"? I mean, before you'd go around telling people to shut their mouths and delete their accounts because they didn't back their shit up, I'd assume you'd have made good on your claims and explained your lies ;D
::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: November 07, 2006, 02:52:17 PM »
I may Deadlift 225 for 100 tonight.  I have to see.  I will let you know.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #695 on: November 07, 2006, 02:54:52 PM »
You didn`t even introduce yourself.  Clearly you were in fear.  I am sure fear governs most of the actions of your life.

If I'm so afraid, why I am challenging you to get in a boxing ring with me?  Not MMA, I know your too pussy for that, straight up boxing, You vs. Me in your hometown no less.  Yes you outsmated me at the Elite.  I have a family to support and a trip to jail would be very stupid on my part, so get in ring and show what a tough guy you are.  If I don't show or you beat my ass, I'll delete my account and go away.  Whatcha say tough guy?

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #696 on: November 07, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »
::)
No response? What, tranny got your tongue? ;D
I min/max my physique

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #697 on: November 07, 2006, 03:02:46 PM »
If I'm so afraid, why I am challenging you to get in a boxing ring with me?  Not MMA, I know your too pussy for that, straight up boxing, You vs. Me in your hometown no less.  Yes you outsmated me at the Elite.  I have a family to support and a trip to jail would be very stupid on my part, so get in ring and show what a tough guy you are.  If I don't show or you beat my ass, I'll delete my account and go away.  Whatcha say tough guy?

Darth Chicken you had your chance.

You ran your fat mouth for weeks and then chickened out. PERIOD.

You and Vince are pussy cowards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: November 07, 2006, 03:05:50 PM »

You are a nobody.  I think it a disgrace to lay even a boxing glove to your face.  You are beneath me.  You are locked in the same cellar of disgrace as Vince Goodrum. 

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #699 on: November 07, 2006, 03:12:05 PM »
If I'm so afraid, why I am challenging you to get in a boxing ring with me?  Not MMA, I know your too pussy for that, straight up boxing, You vs. Me in your hometown no less.  Yes you outsmated me at the Elite.  I have a family to support and a trip to jail would be very stupid on my part, so get in ring and show what a tough guy you are.  If I don't show or you beat my ass, I'll delete my account and go away.  Whatcha say tough guy?

Your a cowardly little bitch and a bigger joke then goodrum. Delete your account pussy.