Author Topic: TA Elite Interview / Pics Threads  (Read 79565 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: TA Elite Interview / Pics Threads
« Reply #700 on: November 07, 2006, 03:12:46 PM »
No.  Johnny has no idea who TA is.  Anyone can see the fear in TA's face during that clip.  Laughable.

Um, Johnny and his buddy have had some serious battles with TA because of TA's pointing out the domestic abuse arrests.

JS is very much aware of who TA is.  Please do your research.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #701 on: November 07, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »
Um, Johnny and his buddy have had some serious battles with TA because of TA's pointing out the domestic abuse arrests.

Having said that robbie how brave was it for TA to show up with a camera thus ensuring his safety in a public place?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #702 on: November 07, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
Having said that robbie how brave was it for TA to show up with a camera thus ensuring his safety in a public place?

You are missing the point totally.  Johnny was there to do work as I was.  There were tons of times where I did not have the camera on. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: November 07, 2006, 03:27:11 PM »
You are missing the point totally.  Johnny was there to do work as I was.  There were tons of times where I did not have the camera on. 
My point is a guy like that would eat you alive in a side street with no witnesses... do you at least admit that?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: TA interview threads
« Reply #704 on: November 07, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »
Your right, I should have quoted the code of duello from 1777 and picked a second just like TA did.  Blow me asswipe.

How do you live with yourself? You talked all that shit and didn't even show up? Even if you can't fight for shit, you should have at least tried. Hell, you didn't even have to fight him, just confront him and tell him what you think about him, do something for christs sake. Instead, you chose to be a coward.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: November 07, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »
My point is a guy like that would eat you alive in a side street with no witnesses... do you at least admit that?

I think most people have their wits about them and only a barbaric simpleton would seek to hurt someone in an alleyway.   Truly the mark of a commoner.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: November 07, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »
Truly the mark of a commoner.
Or someone seeking to avoid a conviction...

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #707 on: November 07, 2006, 04:15:22 PM »
TA doesnt have balls, if he did he would have went up to the pros whose asses he was kissing and said 'all drugs'  'off the sauce youd be skinny'...but no, he kissed their ass...if he acted the same way he does on here, thats would 'take balls' although stupid, he's just another schmoe at a bbing expo.

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #708 on: November 07, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »

I wasn't aware you knew Johnny.  Please enlighten us as to your knowledge of what Johnny does and doesn't know about Fagdonis. 

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #709 on: November 07, 2006, 04:33:53 PM »

I wasn't aware you knew Johnny.  Please enlighten us as to your knowledge of what Johnny does and doesn't know about Fagdonis. 

Darth, its too late to salvage any dignity from your cowardly act.  Please move on to another hobby and another board.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #710 on: November 07, 2006, 04:38:49 PM »

Darth, its too late to salvage any dignity from your cowardly act.  Please move on to another hobby and another board.
careful grundel he may find you and not do anything

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #711 on: November 07, 2006, 04:58:25 PM »

No, I spoke to his manager at the Wienerschnitzel in Greensboro, and he said Darth is a good man, works hard for his tips, and never complains.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #712 on: November 07, 2006, 05:11:25 PM »

LOL

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #713 on: November 07, 2006, 05:22:49 PM »

he doesn't know shit nor does johnny know who the assclown the true adonis is or he wouldn't have been allowed backstage and if Johnny did know he would clean his clock....robby is a clown too mr in the know about everything you think anyone would know 240 or bust is back from get big if his sad skinny ass was out in public...hahahahahahhaha haha..we do know one thing adam didn't talk any shit about him o his face being the pussy he is...hahahahahahahahaha

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #714 on: November 07, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
he doesn't know shit nor does johnny know who the assclown the true adonis is or he wouldn't have been allowed backstage and if Johnny did know he would clean his clock....robby is a clown too mr in the know about everything you think anyone would know 240 or bust is back from get big if his sad skinny ass was out in public...hahahahahahhaha haha..we do know one thing adam didn't talk any shit about him o his face being the pussy he is...hahahahahahahahaha

Choke on a buffet of rotting horse cocks.

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #715 on: November 07, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »
I think most people have their wits about them and only a barbaric simpleton would seek to hurt someone in an alleyway.   Truly the mark of a commoner.
jews were german commoners.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: November 07, 2006, 05:57:38 PM »
jews were german commoners.
was nice knowing you slowk...

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: November 07, 2006, 06:33:01 PM »
Johnny was working hard at the show, getting the competitors ready and making sure everything was running smoothly.  I wasn`t there to interrupt the show at all. Jonny and I were side by side most of the show.  I have more clips of us..... :)

HAHAHHAHAHHAAA

nice dodge puss. he was standing 10ft. from you obviously doin nothing(on your clip). why didnt you say the same shit you to him in person as you did on here....tough guy  ::)

TA infront of a real threat= scared shitless

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: November 07, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »

No.  Johnny has no idea who TA is.  Anyone can see the fear in TA's face during that clip.  Laughable.

exactly. look at TA face

" oh god please dont come over here!!! :'("

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #719 on: November 07, 2006, 06:54:54 PM »

you should never ever speak on this forum again.    your forum is over at www.darthisapussy.com

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: November 07, 2006, 07:40:45 PM »
No, I spoke to his manager at the Wienerschnitzel in Greensboro, and he said Darth is a good man, works hard for his tips, and never complains.

ROFLMAO!

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #721 on: November 07, 2006, 10:09:05 PM »
HAHAHHAHAHHAAA

nice dodge puss. he was standing 10ft. from you obviously doin nothing(on your clip). why didnt you say the same shit you to him in person as you did on here....tough guy  ::)

TA infront of a real threat= scared shitless
Was I the only one that noticed TA wasn't wearing one of his patented "True Adonis" screen name shirts at this show? I think the footage of JS would have been quite different if he had seen TA in one of those ;D

And TA, what is with all the "commoners" crap lately? Did you play too much D+D or something? Or do you really want to further promote the image that you come from inbred stock?
I min/max my physique

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #722 on: November 08, 2006, 01:45:54 AM »
You are a nobody.  I think it a disgrace to lay even a boxing glove to your face.  You are beneath me.  You are locked in the same cellar of disgrace as Vince Goodrum. 
That's a laim cop-out, the guy who challenges people to fights gets called out and backs out like a f_ucking puussy, pathetic ::)
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: November 08, 2006, 01:47:02 AM »
Dude...you DO look like Busey. Good Job on your contest and congrats.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #724 on: November 08, 2006, 02:22:43 AM »
pretty cool interview.. whered u see branch??