Author Topic: how many of you did not have any girlfriends in your life..  (Read 9132 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Re: how many of you did not have any girlfriends in your life..
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 02:08:27 PM »
you should just whip out your dick and start whacking it in front of them while you are proposing
Valhalla awaits.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 02:16:26 PM »
how many of you never had any personal relationships with a girl.i never had any girlfriends in my entire life and i have yet to experience that.i have tried alot and in the end i made a mockery of myself cuz i proposed 5 girls and all of them rejected me..f**k can any one give me some pointers how to make a girlfriend..i am desperate.f**k everyone made a fuckin joke out of me,even the teachers knew that i was rejected by so many girls.i also proposed a girl who was 5yrs younger to me and she just plain rejected me.everyone in my school knew about this and to this day people still point at me and make fun of me.i have yet to experience TRUE LOVE :'(
my best friend since kindergarden is just like you but he is doing alright now and has stoped asking girls to marry him ,he used to call me late at night crying over this shit

but yes i am kinda like that also i have never asked anyone to marry me, but i have only had one girlfriend before,i have had alot of dates and one night stands but not a lot of girlfriends

bench

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 02:21:00 PM »
By "proposing" he means he was merely asking them out.

Damn the language barrier.
follow the arrows

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 02:27:17 PM »
By "proposing" he means he was merely asking them out.

Damn the language barrier.
he has failed just asking them out?

damn i should have read more that the first post of this thread

in this case i am sorry for your situation,maybe your trying to hard and dont be afraid to spend money that is the same advice i gave my friend and it seems to be working great for him

good luck
bench

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »
Funny, as I read this, I'm listening to  "The Panties", by Mos Def ;D

K-1, straight out of the playa handbook.

Anybody check out Fling.com?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 03:58:10 PM »
Yes, you're not at fault for misundertanding him, along with anyone else who misunderstood him.

I just happen to be familiar with how indians express themselves in english. I'm no indian though. Don't even make that mistake  ;)
follow the arrows

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 04:02:52 PM »
It seemed pretty clear.  ??? That's why I said it would get better when he got older.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 04:05:10 PM »
It seemed pretty clear.  ??? That's why I said it would get better when he got older.
You're canadian and mroe familiar with the way forigeners speak.
follow the arrows

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 04:13:28 PM »
You're canadian and mroe familiar with the way forigeners speak.

Perhaps. But foreigners often have a beautiful, poetic way of expressing themselves in English.  Wouldn't it be nicer to hear, "all the world falls at your foot. I am proposing a fine nightime of dining and imbibing excellent wine beverages," rather than "wanna go out?"

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 04:15:41 PM »
Perhaps. But foreigners often have a beautiful, poetic way of expressing themselves in English.  Wouldn't it be nicer to hear, "all the world falls at your foot. I am proposing a fine nightime of dining and imbibing excellent wine beverages," rather than "wanna go out?"
this one works great for me

want to make $50.00 the hard way ;D ;D
bench

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 10:50:01 PM »

damn i should have read more that the first post of this thread

in this case i am sorry for your situation,maybe your trying to hard and dont be afraid to spend money that is the same advice i gave my friend and it seems to be working great for him

good luck
bench
thanks man i apperciate it.but damn girls in my coundtry are very clever.where everr they see guy with a nice car and fat wallet they do what ever the boys what them to do for them..the fuckin TREND changed!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 11:01:25 PM »
thank you so much pumpster,k-1 and clubber lang for your advices.but i would like point this out like k-1 said to make friends with girls,i have tried this alot of times and all i do is attract ugl bitches.damn it better not have girls as friends who look like ugly as hel.the good looking once most of the time are in their own fuckin world thinking that they are sexiest chicks in the world and they are full of this stupid attitude.its really tough to break that attitude shit in them.i have tried to be friends with a girl that i liked but in the end she thought i was not being her friend but trying have a personal relationship with her.girls ain't able judge me that right since they see a hungry guy who needs a girl friend in me..so how can i change that???its been more than a year since i had a talk with a female life form..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 11:01:47 PM »
 lower your standards.

Fat ,ugly chics need love'n too.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 11:15:22 PM »
thank you so much pumpster,k-1 and clubber lang for your advices.but i would like point this out like k-1 said to make friends with girls,i have tried this alot of times and all i do is attract ugl bitches.damn it better not have girls as friends who look like ugly as hel.the good looking once most of the time are in their own fuckin world thinking that they are sexiest chicks in the world and they are full of this stupid attitude.its really tough to break that attitude shit in them.i have tried to be friends with a girl that i liked but in the end she thought i was not being her friend but trying have a personal relationship with her.girls ain't able judge me that right since they see a hungry guy who needs a girl friend in me..so how can i change that???its been more than a year since i had a talk with a female life form..

i say that you should follow cavalier's advices . . . but be more subtle.

invite the girl over to your apartment, and when she gets there make sure you're in your towel . . . act like you've just gotten out of the shower.  Then go into your bedroom and start changing w the door open . . . make sure she can see you, preferably from the rear.  the studly Rearden Metal patented this supermove.  but then take it up a notch, and make sure she gets a full frontal shot too . . .  a brief one, but one that lets her know she's dealing with an indian stallion.  A teaser, if you will. 

these moves will put just the right amount of sexual tension in the air . . . then, after buying her some dinner (lay off the curry and other aromatic stuff . . . no good in the bedroom), you'll be in business.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2006, 11:21:33 PM »

Or just go to a bar and get the drunkest chic you can find....doesn't matter what she looks like as long as she passes the finger test.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2006, 11:55:05 PM »
FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaahahahahahah ahaha
follow the arrows

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2006, 12:10:53 AM »
i say that you should follow cavalier's advices . . . but be more subtle.

invite the girl over to your apartment, and when she gets there make sure you're in your towel . . . act like you've just gotten out of the shower.  Then go into your bedroom and start changing w the door open . . . make sure she can see you, preferably from the rear.  the studly Rearden Metal patented this supermove.  but then take it up a notch, and make sure she gets a full frontal shot too . . .  a brief one, but one that lets her know she's dealing with an indian stallion.  A teaser, if you will. 

these moves will put just the right amount of sexual tension in the air . . . then, after buying her some dinner (lay off the curry and other aromatic stuff . . . no good in the bedroom), you'll be in business.
hahahahhaah thanks man ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2006, 12:12:18 AM »
This thread is retarded. I can't believe I'm reading about this guy who cannot pull a girl to save his life. What sort of backward society is he living in? You'd think that women were the holy grail the way he's going on - it's just a bit of pussy for fcuks sake - they're as desperate as blokes are too you know.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2006, 12:17:11 AM »
hahahaha.... Lesson number one.... Don't let your getbig password fall into the wrong hands lol ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2006, 01:14:08 AM »
hahahaha.... Lesson number one.... Don't let your getbig password fall into the wrong hands lol ;D
nobody stole my password you ass..this is the original me
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2006, 01:17:34 AM »
Like I said,lower your standards.

Or you could pay some chic to go bragging to her friends how great you are in the sack...that could work.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2006, 01:24:18 AM »
nobody stole my password you ass..this is the original me
Natural Selection then... You can't change nature... It doesn't want you... Just don't do anything crazy like what happens to priests when they're unnaturally subjected to years and years of no pussy.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2006, 03:50:50 AM »
Id like to get a girl so in love with me that she would cook and for me and do my laundry!

love

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2006, 03:56:46 AM »
Girls in indian are money hungry? ???

The british paki/indi girls are generally like that and seem to like the bank manager types... but surely not in the homeland?

There are 1Bil people in India and you're having trouble? Hahaha, someone delete this thread for the mans dignity!
الاسلام هو شيطانية