Author Topic: how many of you did not have any girlfriends in your life..  (Read 9131 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
how many of you did not have any girlfriends in your life..
« on: November 05, 2006, 08:14:13 AM »
how many of you never had any personal relationships with a girl.i never had any girlfriends in my entire life and i have yet to experience that.i have tried alot and in the end i made a mockery of myself cuz i proposed 5 girls and all of them rejected me..fuck can any one give me some pointers how to make a girlfriend..i am desperate.fuck everyone made a fuckin joke out of me,even the teachers knew that i was rejected by so many girls.i also proposed a girl who was 5yrs younger to me and she just plain rejected me.everyone in my school knew about this and to this day people still point at me and make fun of me.i have yet to experience TRUE LOVE :'(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: how many of you did not have any girlfriends in your life..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 08:18:58 AM »
U sound very sincere.

Until you find happiness, use one of these. Let us know how it works out.

Hope this helps

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »
U sound very sincere.

Until you find happiness, use one of these. Let us know how it works out.

Hope this helps
[/quote stick that watermelon up your ass...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 08:49:48 AM »
So much for trying to help. hahahahaahahahah

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 08:50:27 AM »
why would you propose to all these girls?  ???  wtf

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
why are you proposing to all these girls?

How old are you anyway? and how old are these girls you are dealing with?

I can't tell you how many girls I used to bag out back in my single young days that told me stories about desperate mofo's like you who propose to them like ASAP, and they all say the same thing "nice guy, but moving way to fast".... they want to have fun now when they are young man not get married.

instead you need to be out there laying some serious WOOD on these broads while you can and enjoying being a single man and stop walking around looking desperate. The ladies can sense that sh*t you know.

Where my players at to help this dude out ?????? HELP HIM NOW!!!

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 09:11:14 AM »
generally you become boyfriend and girlfriend before you propose ::)

my definition of girlfriend is a little different than most others: bareback anal

this is also goatboys definition of childhood ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 09:22:24 AM »
Girls are always drawn to somebody Tall Dark and Handsome like myself who is outgoing and charming all with the perfect physique to "back up" any woman.

Just be confident and take care of your appearance. Don't sound desperate cause the girls won't feel special. When you see a girl you like approach her and tell her you are look for a treasure around her chest. If she plays along you got a fiesty one.

More tips to come in the future.
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 09:41:35 AM »
why are you proposing to all these girls?

How old are you anyway? and how old are these girls you are dealing with?

I can't tell you how many girls I used to bag out back in my single young days that told me stories about desperate mofo's like you who propose to them like ASAP, and they all say the same thing "nice guy, but moving way to fast".... they want to have fun now when they are young man not get married.

instead you need to be out there laying some serious WOOD on these broads while you can and enjoying being a single man and stop walking around looking desperate. The ladies can sense that sh*t you know.

Where my players at to help this dude out ?????? HELP HIM NOW!!!
i think so girls do not see looks in guys these.in my college girls are flirting with guys who are like sticks and the ugliest guys.what girls see in guys these days is money.they want constant pampering,they want guys to spend money onthe,take them to expensive pubs,buy them gifts etc.times have changed dude
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 09:45:13 AM »
Try some of these lines:

Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
Are you busy tonight at 3:00 A.M.? 
Bond. James Bond. 41 40
Can I borrow a quarter? ["What for?"] I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the man/woman of my dreams. OR: I want to call your mother and thank her. 0 0
Did it hurt? S/he: Did what hurt? When you fell out of heaven? 3 1 
Do you come here often? 0 0
Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes. 7 1
Don't worry about it. Nothing that you've ever done before counts. The only thing that matters is that we're together.  0 0
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!! Once too many 0
Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart. 1 0
Hey...somebody farted. Let's get out of here. 1 0
Hi. I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often? 10 -10
How was heaven when you left it? 0 0
I didn't know that angels could fly so low! 20 5
I have only three months to live. .. 27 14
I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south. 3 0
I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you.  0 0
I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?  0 0
I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (No.) Well then, please start.  7 0
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together. 0 0
If I followed you home, would you keep me? 1 1
If you were a tear in my eye I would not cry for fear of losing you.  0 0
Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? 5 1
My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love. 0 0
So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the man/woman of my dreams! 2 0
Stand still so I can pick you up! 0 0
Was you father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth! 0 0
What time do you have to be back in heaven? 3 0
What was that sound? It was the sound of my heart breaking. 2 0
What's a nice boy/girl like you doing in a place like this? 0 0
What's that in your eye? Must just be a twinkle. 2 0
What's your favorite position on extramarital sex? 0 0
What's your sign? 3120 314
Where have you been all my life? 4 0
Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel? 0 0
Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together? 6 0
Wow. 100 30(It's just so simple...)
You look like an angel. Welcome to Earth. 7  0
You must be a hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room. 0 0
Your daddy must have been a baker, because you've got a nice set of buns. 0 0
Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night. 3 0
[Grab the ass] Pardon me, is this seat taken?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
actually i did try some of those things when i proposed the girls..all of them were useless..girls in my country are smart.they want guys to spend on them.they fuckin don not believe in love or anything related to love.they are DUMPSTERS..they dump a guy and go around with another guy who spends more money on them
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 10:17:27 AM »
actually i did try some of those things when i proposed the girls..all of them were useless..girls in my country are smart.they want guys to spend on them.they fuckin don not believe in love or anything related to love.they are DUMPSTERS..they dump a guy and go around with another guy who spends more money on them
It's easy to be discouraged. Basically you have to use any/all lines on a huge quanity of prospects, then play the percentages. A few will respond. Have a card printed up-BS like that works.

Other than that, MOVE.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 10:43:20 AM »
i think so girls do not see looks in guys these.in my college girls are flirting with guys who are like sticks and the ugliest guys.what girls see in guys these days is money.they want constant pampering,they want guys to spend money onthe,take them to expensive pubs,buy them gifts etc.times have changed dude

ok now were are getting somewhere. Let me dust off my player database here...it's been awhile. I'm only 29, but my lil bro is 21 and I've seen "the change" with everybody having cellphones and digital cameras in the clubs now and all that wanna be famous MTV VH1 sh*t. He tells me about "the life" out there now, but he still pulls the baddest bit*hes. He got his game from yours truly..LOL!  ;)

Young girls wanting to have sugar daddies is nothing new by the way. Let them fools spend all their cash on em. 9/10 aren't getting any a$$ at the end of the day anyway. I was that dude that got the call later on that night after them fools wine and dine em to come and pick them up or come over to tap that a$$....and you need to be that dude also. 

Times have changed, but the basics are still the same. You need to start being friends with these girls, get to know them. Say hi here and there. Open your mouth. You don't need money to "spit game." Once these girls become cool with you, they will open up to you man. Think about it. You don't even have to have game, a group of girls can see you always talking to other girls and get jealous because you aren't sweating them making them curious like they aren't good enough....WTF. All you have to do is confront them and be like what's up, I know I'm sexy.....just play along man. You just have to open your mouth and play the game man.

You said yourself the guys are ugly and stick men right....only have money right...well guess what...all you need to provide them with is that good looking guy they can be seen with ya know...be that other guy for them. It's all a game when your young man, just play along. Most young girls don't want to sleep with ugly dirtbag mofo's that only have $$$ man c'mon let's be real here.

Man I'm telling you, I've been through all of this man. I never had tremendous $$$. I was the good looking, nice body guy with the sense of humor. Go dancing with. Have fun guy on the side. Never fkd with married or girls in relationships...only girls who wanted to have fun man like me. 

Hell once you get your game right those dudes that's spending all the damn cash will want you around. Asking you to be play that role to help his weak game having a$$ out. A true player would use his punk a$$, spend his cash on his bit*hes and sleep with them also......all for the low down payment of ZERO DOLLARS!

Man I wish I could sit you down in a classroom and breakdown footage on how to do this properly. You'll have so many of em calling you man that you will get to the point where I finally did and broke down because it was becoming to much of a hassle dealing with all those broads I had calling me man.

It's all about the game and how you play it homie!  ;)

I did my time. Do yours.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »
I hear it usually starts to get better once you hit 13 or 14.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
bro just join an internet dating site and get a webcam, every 2-3 weeks i meet a new hot 18-23 year old, costs about 50$ a month in fees but trust me its worth it. you could fuck 50% of them within the first 2 dates if you so desired !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 10:49:06 AM »
the basics are still the same. You need to start being friends with these girls, get to know them. Say hi here and there. Open your mouth. You don't need money to "spit game." Once these girls become cool with you, they will open up to you man. Think about it. You don't even have to have game, a group of girls can see you always talking to other girls and get jealous because you aren't sweating them making them curious like they aren't good enough....WTF. All you have to do is confront them and be like what's up, I know I'm sexy.....just play along man. You just have to open your mouth and play the game man.

You said yourself the guys are ugly and stick men right....only have money right...well guess what...all you need to provide them with is that good looking guy they can be seen with ya know...be that other guy for them. It's all a game when your young man, just play along. Most young girls don't want to sleep with ugly dirtbag mofo's that only have $$$ man c'mon let's be real here.

True-make multiple connections and act like you're the shit. Embellish on your finances. Eventually things start falling into your lap, literally.

Internet sites would be a good move in combination with physically making a lot of connections.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 10:52:40 AM »

Think about it. You don't even have to have game, a group of girls can see you always talking to other girls and get jealous because you aren't sweating them making them curious like they aren't good enough....WTF.

so fucking true bro, round these parts we call it the decoy phenom

kind of ironic cause i cant think of a bigger turnoff than a chick i like surrounded by droolin doods

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 10:59:30 AM »
True-make multiple connections and act like you're the shit. Embellish on your finances. Eventually things start falling into your lap, literally.

Internet sites would be a good move in combination with physically making a lot of connections.

Yep, they have online "pimpin" now. Man a guy should have multiple females on stand by in every state these days man. I'd be a monster out there in 2006 if I was in the game.

exactly..it's all a numbers game. That's all it is. Word of mouth. Being seen.

I agree. I wasn't cocky to people by no means or a jerk, but when it came to me and females, I believed in myself with supreme confidence. Never been one of those types that get upset when turned down. No way! I flipped that sh*t around and continued to speak and be a nice guy anyway because that's who I am........ Always got em in the end too. LOL  ;)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 11:04:13 AM »
women constantly like to be entertained

if you can make them laugh

make them think

and make them cum

you can get away with never going down bloody murder ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 11:09:56 AM »
so fucking true bro, round these parts we call it the decoy phenom

kind of ironic cause i cant think of a bigger turnoff than a chick i like surrounded by droolin doods

Here is what's even more ironic (bad english I know), when you find out FROM THAT CHICK that those droolin guys were over there hating on you.LMAO!!!!!   Talking bad about you when they should be trying to get their flirt on.

I used to do that alot in the clubs. I'd go up to the best looking girl that's been turning down guys all night and just say "so what are you telling these guys man? or what are these guys telling you because you seem to be getting alot of unwanted attention? what's up?.....always got the response "he said he'll buy me this" or "do you know you are beautiful".....typical obvious shit that girls already know and/or been told a million times. This is when I introduce me. Work my game (if it works good/ if not I invested some positive time) Look around at them and laugh. If she wants to dance later on i'm the odds on favorite big time. LOL. Easy work man, easy work!

Also there is nothing more gay than 8 dudes hoarding a female talking bad about another guy that's doing this thing.

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 11:14:23 AM »
my favourite club game was "hero"

you go on the dance floor, wait till some young hotty is getting harassed by a drunken asshole with no shot and you swoop in and save her

it works even better if the 3 of you dont have to share a ride after :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 11:36:52 AM »
women constantly like to be entertained

if you can make them laugh

make them think

and make them cum

you can get away with never going down bloody murder

Especially the first line about entertainment-equality's not really here yet. They're used to the idea of someone else doin the work, in and out of bed. Sad but true.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 11:40:26 AM »
my favourite club game was "hero"

you go on the dance floor, wait till some young hotty is getting harassed by a drunken asshole with no shot and you swoop in and save her

Damn!!!  :-[

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »
Especially the first line about entertainment-equality's not really here yet. They're used to the idea of someone else doin the work, in and out of bed. Sad but true.

equality is kind of a silly notion cause men and women are clearly unequal. not to imply one is better than the other, just that there are major differences and overlooking them so as not to offend people is nonsensical

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 11:53:23 AM »
Damn!!!  :-[

if i saw someone rubbing their dick in a girls face on the subway id be the hero there too ;)