Author Topic: Help with weird cycle  (Read 1241 times)

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
Help with weird cycle
« on: November 05, 2006, 09:28:34 AM »
Yo Bros,

Need some advice. I got a ton of HGH & IGFLR1. I also got a bunch of Parabolon and Whinny tabs.

I'm lookin to put on as much lean mass as possible.

Stats: 46, 5'10", 205lbs. Bodyfat around 11-12%. Been training 10+years, done about 6-7 standard AAS cycles. Most of the stuff I've done before was the standard deca, d-bol, tren or EQ  mix & max. Got good gains and eat clean. Want to up the anty a little with the HGH & IGFLR1. I know there is alot of pinnin with the HGH & IGFLR1 so I figured I go with tabs for the AAS.

Any help is always appreciated ;D
SP2

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Help with weird cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »
First off, why are you staying away from test, especially at 46yrs old? Also, have you always run test-free cycles? You mentioned what you previously used and there is no mention of test.

I mentioned before that I knew a guy who would run tren/eq cycles with no problems and good results...but he was taking a high dose of provo as well...I guess this is what kept him from serious problems, but for most people, a cycle like this would be hell on earth. :'(

Why not go ahead and run a moderate dose of test w/your cycle? At 46, you could at least get on a good HRT program.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 02:02:29 PM »
First off, why are you staying away from test, especially at 46yrs old? Also, have you always run test-free cycles? You mentioned what you previously used and there is no mention of test.

I mentioned before that I knew a guy who would run tren/eq cycles with no problems and good results...but he was taking a high dose of provo as well...I guess this is what kept him from serious problems, but for most people, a cycle like this would be hell on earth. :'(

Why not go ahead and run a moderate dose of test w/your cycle? At 46, you could at least get on a good HRT program.

I don't think he's serious......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 02:16:18 PM »
I don't think he's serious......

DIV
Why not?

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 02:16:54 PM »
I am serious, that's why I post here. I had some idiot on another board tell me to just add slin to the IGF & HGH. I know that shit will make you grow, but it will kill you also!

Just looking for some help bro's. How would you set this thing up with the test?

The problem is I'm not real familure with HGH, IGFLR1 and AAS cycles! ???

Thanks

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 02:22:57 PM »
Bro, listen if you wanna step over to the darkside then start with AAS

As time and cycles go by you will learn more and more and when your ready for SLIN you will know your ready.

Simple as that
U

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »
Yo,

There's allot of crazy info out there and lots of different opinions on how much and how long and when to run HGH & IGF. I'm just trying to educate myself, like I always do.

You guys got more knowledge than me, that's why I respect this board the most....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 02:46:45 PM »
I am serious, that's why I post here. I had some idiot on another board tell me to just add slin to the IGF & HGH. I know that shit will make you grow, but it will kill you also!

Just looking for some help bro's. How would you set this thing up with the test?

The problem is I'm not real familure with HGH, IGFLR1 and AAS cycles! ???

Thanks

If you're as experienced as you claim to be, then why would you run Parabolan and Winstrol without Test in the first place?

At your age, I'd suggest a Test based cycle with an anabolic and some GH on the side.

IFG-1 wouldn't make much sense at this point for you.

The GH has restorative effects which will help you, though.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 03:03:12 PM »
I thought that's what boards were for, to learn and get educated from more experienced bros.

I didn't really think 6-7 cycles was that experienced over a 10 year period, since the first 2-3 I did I was totally guessing with bogus info from other sites.

But I do appreciate the info as always.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »
id try to get in touch with this man- he can hlp you

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 05:06:53 PM »
That's some funny shit! I saw the stuff on Billyguns, don't link me with that AHole!....

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »
If you're as experienced as you claim to be, then why would you run Parabolan and Winstrol without Test in the first place?

At your age, I'd suggest a Test based cycle with an anabolic and some GH on the side.

IFG-1 wouldn't make much sense at this point for you.

The GH has restorative effects which will help you, though.

DIV

Agreed!^

A simple stack of test/deca, coupled w/gh would do wonders!!!!! Throw in some winny at the end for an even better run.

How about a solid 16wk AAS cycle starting the GH 4wks before the AAS portion and continuing it through the cycle as well as 4wks after the cycle. So that adds up to a total of 6months of gh, along with a 4 month cycle of AAS...simple, effective and sound like a winner IMO.

Stillpimpin 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 05:58:15 AM »
AJ,

You da man bro!  That's the kind of stuff I come to this board for!!! ;D

Thanks,
SP2