Author Topic: COLTS WIN AGAIN!!!  (Read 3326 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: COLTS WIN AGAIN!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2006, 02:58:11 AM »
Despite the criticisms, the Colts defence played well. Looks like they're improving through the season.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2006, 03:03:07 AM »
Despite the criticisms, the Colts defence played well. Looks like they're improving through the season.

I hope so.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2006, 04:48:00 AM »
I hope so.
Their pass coverage was excellent. 4 interceptions doesn't happen with a weak defence, means the DBs were paying attention & are well-coached. Good coverage is more important than the run defence IMO.

the Colts are horrible at stopping the run
They weren't bad-able to stuff them on key plays isn't the sign of a weak run defence.

There are no great teams in the league, so having an imperfect defence isn't more of a disadvantage than those faced by other teams.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2006, 06:36:20 AM »
Well...sorry about the "we" but I love the Pats and absolutely hate Manning and the Colts. Nobody in the NFL has gotten more ad's and media attention for not winning a dammed thing then him and his family. That and the AFC Finalist participation banner that hangs in the RCA dome..no joke. I will never be objective about winning or loosing to the Dolts. We have the Bears in  a few weeks. I can be more objective. They have a great Defense..average running game...and I guess, a questionable QB. I never thought he was great anyway..Miami has a good defense and they made him look horrible. We'll see. I am just looking to get past the Jets on sunday.
L

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2006, 06:38:12 AM »
absolutely hate Manning and the Colts. Nobody in the NFL has gotten more ad's and media attention for not winning a dammed thing then him and his family.

Agreed, the obnoxiousness reminded me of Elway before he was knocked down a few pegs. Like Elway the embarassment's finally resulted in some maturity along with more of a team first mentality, instead of trying to run the whole show. He seems humbled, finally. Same thing with the Colts coach and team, they're an all-round team for the first time with less attitude it seems, the way the Pats have been.