Author Topic: COLTS WIN AGAIN!!!  (Read 3325 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
COLTS WIN AGAIN!!!
« on: November 05, 2006, 08:39:03 PM »
   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: COLTS WIN AGAIN!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 08:39:41 PM »
Great game. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 08:46:07 PM »
Great game. 
  When Vineteri(sp) missed TWO field goals in NEW ENGLAND it sort of makes you think. >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 08:49:28 PM »
  When Vineteri(sp) missed TWO field goals in NEW ENGLAND it sort of makes you think. >:(

And when he missed that last one I lost my fantasy football game by 2 freakin points!  I am not happy.  I hate kickers.

body88

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 09:58:20 PM »
I have to hand it to the Colts they where the better football team on this night. That catch harrison made was incredable.

I cannot believe how sloppy the pats played. They handed them that game. Just handed it to them. I cannot believe they only lost by 7 with all the penalties and bonehead football.

But there is no excuses here. The colts deserved that win. Congrats to all the colts fans out there it was a war and you guys deserved the win.

Ps... You guys have to agree, that call on T Brown was one of the worst calls ever. Just awful. We deserved to lose that game the way we played so do not think I think the officiating had to do with the loss. They would have lost anyway playing like that. But that was some awful shit. Could you guys hear us chanting bullshit on tv?

I am also in shock hearing the bears lost to the Dolphins ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 10:01:09 PM »
The Colts have changed, are a better team than they were. Better defensive coverage, more physical RB, smarter QB.

body88

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 10:02:06 PM »
The Colts have changed, are a better team than they were. Better defensive coverage, more physical RB, smarter QB.

Physical rb? They had 50 yards rushing. The Pats played like dogshit and lost by 7. The colts played a better game and deserved the win. But if they colts are going to win it they need to stop the run.

That will burn them in the playoffs imo.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »
I have to hand it to the Colts they where the better football team on this night. That catch harrison made was incredable.

I cannot believe how sloppy the pats played. They handed them that game. Just handed it to them. I cannot believe they only lost by 7 with all the penalties and bonehead football.

But there is no excuses here. The colts deserved that win. Congrats to all the colts fans out there it was a war and you guys deserved the win.

Ps... You guys have to agree, that call on T Brown was one of the worst calls ever. Just awful. We deserved to lose that game the way we played so do not think I think the officiating had to do with the loss. They would have lost anyway playing like that. But that was some awful shit. Could you guys hear us chanting bullshit on tv?

I am also in shock hearing the bears lost to the Dolphins ???

yeah,...but what about that first down that they gave Brady.REPLAY clearly showed he did not make it,but they had already moved the chains and there was no way to check it.Both teams made some silly mistakes but a great game all the same. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE MISSED TWO FIELD GOALS! Especially on that field...oh well.

body88

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 10:09:28 PM »
  yeah,...but what about that first down that they gave Brady.REPLAY clearly showed he did not make it,but they had already moved the chains and there was no way to check it.Both teams made some silly mistakes but a great game all the same. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HE MISSED TWO FIELD GOALS! Especially on that field...oh well.

Where you going by the yellow line on tv? That does not exist. I was about 100 feet from the field. The refs arms went staright up when he made the play to signal first down. Does not really matter like you said. The Pats played like shit and deserved to lose this game.

I did have beef with that taunting call tho. That was rediculous.

MKD

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 10:14:10 PM »
Great game-- Colts now own the tiebreaker against NE and Denver.  Even though the Colts running game is non-existent and the defense is suspect, consecutive wins in Denver and NE is impressive.  They are through the tough part of the schedule.  Not a Colt's fan, but I would love to see them go 16-0.
strong mind, strong body

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 10:58:29 PM »
Where you going by the yellow line on tv? That does not exist. I was about 100 feet from the field. The refs arms went staright up when he made the play to signal first down. Does not really matter like you said. The Pats played like shit and deserved to lose this game.

I did have beef with that taunting call tho. That was rediculous.

I agree.I never figured out what it was that he did...he just tossed the ball to the ref.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 11:00:02 PM »
Great game-- Colts now own the tiebreaker against NE and Denver.  Even though the Colts running game is non-existent and the defense is suspect, consecutive wins in Denver and NE is impressive.  They are through the tough part of the schedule.  Not a Colt's fan, but I would love to see them go 16-0.

I don't care about 16-0 I just want them to make it to a SuperBowl. Last year was pathetic.To almost go undefeated and then get beat right off the bat like that was very disappointing.

body88

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 11:22:29 PM »
I don't care about 16-0 I just want them to make it to a SuperBowl. Last year was pathetic.To almost go undefeated and then get beat right off the bat like that was very disappointing.

Dont worry. I am sure there will be a rematch to decide who will go. If not us it will be the colts. The only thing a colts fan needs to worry about is that defense/ running game in the playoffs. It is going to have to catch up to them eventually. That offense is amazing in the air. But Manning and his recievers cannot do it all.

Manning played a great game tonight. While brady and co played terrible. Hats of to manning tonight here in NE. He played a hell of a game.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 11:24:59 PM »

Dont worry. I am sure there will be a rematch to decide who will go. If not us it will be the colts. The only thing a colts fan needs to worry about is that defense/ running game in the playoffs. It is going to have to catch up to them eventually. That offense is amazing in the air. But Manning and his recievers cannot do it all.

You can say that again.They are the worst at stopping the run.They are just so small in comparison to other teams.I honestly don't know why the Pats didn't just let that Marony(sp) dude run straight at em all day...we would not have been able to stop him.

body88

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 11:52:10 PM »

You can say that again.They are the worst at stopping the run.They are just so small in comparison to other teams.I honestly don't know why the Pats didn't just let that Marony(sp) dude run straight at em all day...we would not have been able to stop him.

One of them nights bro. There is a long, long list of mistakes they made tonight.  You should have heard Bill after the game. Still shocked it came down to the wire and they only lost by seven. Penalties cost them. They know better so it is there own faults. I do not want to sit here and dwell on the fact the pats handed that one away. They played like shit and they where made to pay for it by a machine of a passing game. Not taking a thing away from the Colts. Great team you guys have.Manning is a great QB. Harrison made the catch of the year tonight also.

We will be battling It out again I am sure. The wide reciever core you guys have is extremley talented.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 06:07:08 AM »
Physical rb? They had 50 yards rushing.

It's not just about yardage if you pay attention. Madden mentioned same more than once BTW.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 06:09:15 AM »
Quote from: body88 on Today at 02:22:29 AM

You guys aren't paying attention-the Colt's defense outplayed NE, had excellent coverage that was better than NE's and didn't make a lot of mistakes while playing physically. They'll get better but looked good last night.

body88

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 08:23:36 AM »
You guys aren't paying attention-the Colt's defense outplayed NE, had excellent coverage that was better than NE's and didn't make a lot of mistakes while playing physically. They'll get better but looked good last night.

Harrison and Wilson where out last night. Harrison went down in the first quarter. That is both our starting safetys. There is no way to hold that offense without Rodney and Wilson. The Pats lost that game on penalties and mistakes.

I payed perfect attention. I was there 100 feet from the 40. Not going to argure with you on it because what is done is done. NE played like shit and Manning made them pay. The Colts won and they should have. Congeats to Colts fans. But we got alot of football left. I sure there will be a rematch. The hype train will be chugging.

body88

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 08:25:50 AM »
It's not just about yardage if you pay attention. Madden mentioned same more than once BTW.

If you can only manage 50 yards on the ground. Physical or not your rb is not producing. The  Colts deserved to win with the way the pats played last night. Sloppy football.

You cannot play like that and expect to beat anyone. Let alone manning and that passing game. The defense gave us chance after chance last night. The offense was not on and we lost because of it. He ll I am pretty impressed we only last by 7 with all the penalties and stupid mistakes. Even more impressed it was only by seven with both Harrison and Wilson out.

But like I said. The colts played better, smarter football. They deserved to win. The Pats need to lose when they play like that. Congrats on your win pump. But you know we will be back.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 08:41:56 AM »
The Pats lost that game on penalties and mistakes.

Good excuse.

If you can only manage 50 yards on the ground. Physical or not your rb is not producing

Quite acceptible in the context of that game against that defense. The point is the physicality, not the amount of yards. Not the same thing. Madden mentioned it a few times even if you didn't notice.  ;D

body88

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 08:44:11 AM »
Pumpster they lost by 7 points with 5 turnovers and about 50 penalties. In every single one of my posts I have congradulated the Colts. I have also stated the Pats have no excuse and should be ashamed with the football they played. We beat ourselves(we as in the pats). The colts made us pay for mistakes.The colts scored 27 points with all those chances they had. They should have scored about 40. Hell I cannot believe they did not score more with both NE's starting safetys out. You cannot tell me as a football fan the Pats played to there potential last night. With all the mistakes you can tell it was one of those nights. But that is not an excuse they did not bring there A game and a great colts team beat them. Just that simple. not taking a thing away from the colts. They deserved to win and played great aside from a few defensive issues.

The colts deserved to win. They are a great football team. There is nothing more to say.

body88

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 08:44:59 AM »
Good excuse.

Quite acceptible in the context of that game against that defense. The point is the physicality, not the amount of yards. Not the same thing. Madden mentioned it a few times even if you didn't notice.  ;D

I did not notice what madden said.  I was there at Gillete on the 40 yard line. I am sure he agreed with the taunting call on troy tho ::) I do not know about the physical stuff. He seemed to be wrapped up the second he touched the ball at every attempt. Just what I saw. I could not have looked at it as closley since I was having a heart attack over the Pats play.

Manning on the other hand played phenominal. Carrys that team on his back. Great player.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 08:57:40 AM »
They beat them AND it was at home AND for the second consecutive time. NE will probably improve next year.

body88

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 09:00:52 AM »
They beat them AND it was at home AND for the second consecutive time. NE will probably improve next year.

I know. Trust me pump we are dissapointed out here. I hoped to see a game like the first half for 4 whole quarters. It was a close game. The pats played sloppy and the Colts made them pay for it. I have never said the colts where not a great team. Either team can win any given time they meet. That offense in the air is a sight to see. I am suprised it turned out 27 -  20...

Congrats to the colts. They deserved this one. Also you are correct about the colts pash rush. They tipped alot off balls that caused turnovers. No idea why brady was throwing into traffic with a running game like we have but the Colts made them pay.

The Colts  played better, they played smarter and they did not kill themselves with STUPID penalties. They deserved to win.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 09:53:14 AM »
I know. Trust me pump we are dissapointed out here.

No need-teams aren't able to win every year. NE's playing great for a team that's in the process of rebuilding, that is not quite there yet. I didn't expect them to be good again until next year. They're close enough already to make noise in the playoffs.