Author Topic: Steroid horror story  (Read 1619 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Steroid horror story
« on: November 06, 2006, 03:38:43 AM »
Read in the Times today [a reutable British newspaper] that a woman bought some 'oral steroids' from Thailand and nearly went blind. They apparently gave her dreadful cataracts and she will have glaucoma for life. The paper say that this is becoming increasingly common.

Anyone know if this is bullshit or not? Any rumours about a Thai site selling dangerous gear? I ask because i'm sure most, if not all of us have bought gear form 'the land of smiles'. Also anyone heard of dodgy gear causing blindness/cataracts/glucauma?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Steroid horror story
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:27:00 AM »
Read in the Times today [a reutable British newspaper] that a woman bought some 'oral steroids' from Thailand and nearly went blind. They apparently gave her dreadful cataracts and she will have glaucoma for life. The paper say that this is becoming increasingly common.

Anyone know if this is bullshit or not? Any rumours about a Thai site selling dangerous gear? I ask because i'm sure most, if not all of us have bought gear form 'the land of smiles'. Also anyone heard of dodgy gear causing blindness/cataracts/glucauma?

nope...and if it was prevalent....you'd be hearing it on the boards first...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 08:08:09 AM »

I don't buy UG from Thailand.

If it's not pharmaceutical grade, I won't buy it from overseas.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »
I don't buy UG from Thailand.

If it's not pharmaceutical grade, I won't buy it from overseas.

DIV

Good adviec to live by.