Author Topic: just got pulled over for 4th time in 5 weeks  (Read 975 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
just got pulled over for 4th time in 5 weeks
« on: November 06, 2006, 11:48:31 AM »
i just got pulled over again. the speed limit was 45. i got pulled over on the same road 2 times in the last month so you can be damn sure i was going the speed limit. i see a cop down the road and for some reason i just knew he'd stop me for something. sure enough he turns on his lights, does a uturn and pulls me over.

he then informs me that i was going SIXTY FOUR miles an hour. a full TWENTY over the speed limit, what i was sticking to as if my life depended on it. i tell him thats absurd, i wasnt doing even close to that, that id already been stopped 2 times so i was purposely being careful. he basically insinuates that im lying, then looks around for something else he can get me for.

sure enough he tells me my license plate is 'partially obscured' which is against the law. the dealer put on that plate, and all the numbers were clearly legible. im looking at this guy with utter disbelief.

i try to argue my case and the absurdity of it all, that id already been stopped 3 times IN A MONTH for obscure reasons, but i get the idea that this guy can do anything he wants to me and arguing will only make him 'find something else'.

so he gives me- a college student without much money who has WASTED half of it on bogus tickets in the past month- his citation tells me to 'have a nice day' and drives off.

what a hero ::)

theres a special place in hell for these shitsmear cops. the dont 'protect and serve' they EXPLOIT.
i sincerely hope he gets in a car crash or gets shot on duty or something, these people dont deserve to live.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: just got pulled over for 4th time in 5 weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:13:59 PM »
i just got pulled over again. the speed limit was 45. i got pulled over on the same road 2 times in the last month so you can be damn sure i was going the speed limit. i see a cop down the road and for some reason i just knew he'd stop me for something. sure enough he turns on his lights, does a uturn and pulls me over.

he then informs me that i was going SIXTY FOUR miles an hour. a full TWENTY over the speed limit, what i was sticking to as if my life depended on it. i tell him thats absurd, i wasnt doing even close to that, that id already been stopped 2 times so i was purposely being careful. he basically insinuates that im lying, then looks around for something else he can get me for.

sure enough he tells me my license plate is 'partially obscured' which is against the law. the dealer put on that plate, and all the numbers were clearly legible. im looking at this guy with utter disbelief.

i try to argue my case and the absurdity of it all, that id already been stopped 3 times IN A MONTH for obscure reasons, but i get the idea that this guy can do anything he wants to me and arguing will only make him 'find something else'.

so he gives me- a college student without much money who has WASTED half of it on bogus tickets in the past month- his citation tells me to 'have a nice day' and drives off.

what a hero ::)

theres a special place in hell for these shitsmear cops. the dont 'protect and serve' they EXPLOIT.
i sincerely hope he gets in a car crash or gets shot on duty or something, these people dont deserve to live.

Maybe you should trade your car in for a moped.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 12:17:22 PM »
Cops have to be tough.

But they don't have to be disrespectful.

Too many can't tell the difference.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 12:21:50 PM »
Cops have to be tough.

they dont have to be 'tough' when selecting a car at random, pulling them over, making up an absurd 'violation', saying they are being 'nice' for not making up more shit, stealing time and money from people who werent doing a damn thing wrong, just so they can meet their personal quotas.

these scumbags basically make a living by exploiting everyday people/situations. they no damn well 99% of the time the person the are fucking over hasnt done anything dangerous or threatening in any way.

i dont know how these peices of shit can sleep at night. they all can burn in hell for all i care.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:42:01 PM »
http://ticketassassin.com/

Use it, and thank me later. Worked for me, I was doing 80 in a 65 (and close to a 50mph zone which is where I stopped).
The friend that referred me to that site, beat a ticket for not yielding to a pedestrian, which was a "sting" by the cops-there was a motorcycle cop hidden waiting for people to not give the right of way.

It will be the best $25 you ever spent!

*Edit* Apparently the site is down, or no longer in use? :(  Keep checking back, it's worth it!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »
for not yielding to a pedestrian, which was a "sting" by the cops-there was a motorcycle cop hidden waiting for people to not give the right of way.
how typical ::) what respectable members of the community ::)

thanks for the link tho i will definitely check it out.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 01:49:14 PM »
hahahahahaha

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 02:03:35 PM »
You got pulled over 4 times in 5 weeks and it ain't you?
The House that Ruth built

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 02:55:49 PM »
Cops have to be tough.

true, very well said

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »
You got pulled over 4 times in 5 weeks and it ain't you?
thats right.
i was exiting the freeway and getting onto this particular road where i had got pulled over 2 times previously. even before that i drove like a perfect angel on this stretch because every single time you drive through there you WILL see someone pulled over, and at least 2-3 cop cars on the road or in the grass lurking. it is notorious throughout the city for this.
unfortunately i live right next to this 'independant city' that remains autonomous from the greater city and going around it is extremely out of my way. this is a 'city' that is about 2 miles square...they have their own mayor and their own police force. it is a very rich township and they basically have dozens of cops for a tiny area.

as i was pullin onto this road i even said to my brother 'ok i have to drive perfectly through here'.
i was watching my speed like a hawk and drove absolutely flawlessly. i see a cop approaching and i say out loud 'i bet hes going to pull me over watch' sure enough he turns on his lights and pulls me over. it was so ridiculous, i knew there was nothing he could possibly have had on me so i figured i must have had a tail light out or something.
he comes up to my window and tells me i was going TWENTY over the speed limit...do u understand this? i was watching my speed, deliberately, THE WHOLE TIME...and he says i was going TWENTY over??????
he then says my license plate was 'obscured' which it certainly was not. they are crooked bastards-they know it will be my word against his so they can do whatever they want.
i know it sounds stupid. it is so comical its like something from a movie, how blatantly they simply prey on anyone passing through their area. i will never drive through there again as long as i live.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 06:52:06 PM »
I checked again, and the link is now fixed. Good luck, let me know how it goes!!!

* Also, next time you're pulled over and he says such an outrageous thing like 20mph over the speed limit, ask him for the proof, radar gun, how long he was tailing you. He must have at least one if not two of these in order to prove that you were in the wrong and be able to have it stand up in court.
The big thing about the link I provided, is that it's ALL through the mail. Officers are not paid OT if it's done by mail, which they are paid OT if they show up on their day off and show up to court.