Author Topic: EQ dosage question  (Read 1465 times)

jetty

• Getbig II
EQ dosage question
« on: November 06, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »
I'm on my second cycle for 17 weeks (TEST/EQ/Var/Winny).  My EQ dosage is 600mg/week and I was just curious if anyone knew when this so called "appetite" will change.  I'm doing a cutter and just  curious if i need to stock up on Riminobant or Phentermine. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: EQ dosage question
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:47:24 PM »
I'm on my second cycle for 17 weeks (TEST/EQ/Var/Winny).  My EQ dosage is 600mg/week and I was just curious if anyone knew when this so called "appetite" will change.  I'm doing a cutter and just  curious if i need to stock up on Riminobant or Phentermine. 

EQ is specifically designed for appetite stimulation and is popular with vets for anemic pets.

That is why hardgainers love it.

I'm afraid you are stuck with that appetite until you finish that cycle.

Ephedrine should kill your appetite.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 01:25:13 PM »
200-300mg a week & I'm eating an extra 2000 calories a day. Which is why I'm not using it this time around.

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
well i'm not going to let EQ make me fat.  i'm already a little overweight so i guess i'm just going to have to tighten up the diet and not cheat as much.  Stop drinking so many dayum smoothies.  How long does it take to feel the affects from EQ?  I was figuring a few weeks kinda like the Test

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »
well i'm not going to let EQ make me fat.  i'm already a little overweight so i guess i'm just going to have to tighten up the diet and not cheat as much.  Stop drinking so many dayum smoothies.  How long does it take to feel the affects from EQ?  I was figuring a few weeks kinda like the Test

Well, that's what it is....... ::)

You never mentioned that you were one of these smoothie sluts...

Are you one of those people I see sipping a damn smoothie no matter what they are doing, before or after a workout?   >:(

Those are an easy way to get fat.

Depending on the dose, you should start feeling the EQ within the week or by the middle of the next week at the latest.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 02:56:19 PM »
Yep, the appetite thing is a killer on EQ, that's why I've never understood why anyone wants to run it during a cutting cycle...why make things even more difficult then they have to be? There are plenty of other things out there that can get the job done just as well, if not better IMO.

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 06:16:18 PM »
Well, that's what it is....... ::)

You never mentioned that you were one of these smoothie sluts...

Are you one of those people I see sipping a damn smoothie no matter what they are doing, before or after a workout?   >:(

Those are an easy way to get fat.

Depending on the dose, you should start feeling the EQ within the week or by the middle of the next week at the latest.

DIV

Yeah. Well I always make sure my smoothies don't have added sugar from syrups, turbinado, etc. but i've learned the hardway that whole foods are better.  I still have a smoothie post workout but that's it.  And to comment on someone elses post I chose EQ because i'm prone to balding and i didn't want a nandrolene.  Nothing seem to make sense to cycle at high doses with Test other than VAR (which i have) and EQ. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 06:47:05 PM »
Yeah. Well I always make sure my smoothies don't have added sugar from syrups, turbinado, etc. but i've learned the hardway that whole foods are better.  I still have a smoothie post workout but that's it.  And to comment on someone elses post I chose EQ because i'm prone to balding and i didn't want a nandrolene.  Nothing seem to make sense to cycle at high doses with Test other than VAR (which i have) and EQ. 

A post-workout smoothie is fine, just remember they have a time and place......

Keep it in moderation.

DIV

jetty

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »
A post-workout smoothie is fine, just remember they have a time and place......

Keep it in moderation.

DIV

Maybe I'll go have a smoothie at Lee Priest's new place here in Austin.  I wonder how much he'd charge me for an hour consultation.  This board is saweet.  I've been married to EF's board but got tired of having to pay platinum.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 05:06:20 AM »
I really have not noticed EQ stimulating my appetite.  I use about 500mg a week.  Appetite seems about normal and it is very easy to control my eating about 3000-4000 cals a day nothing too crazy, as long as I don't have any natural chunky peanut butter in the house otherwise add about 1500 cals in about 10 mins, one reason I cant have the stuff around  :(

Smoke some chronic and all bets are off..........another reason I cant have that stuff around  :(

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 04:19:25 PM »
i never noticed it either but from  all the hoopla I heard I thought I'd be hungry day in and day out my appitites stayed true