Author Topic: Adonis the Getbig roving reporter.  (Read 3506 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Adonis the Getbig roving reporter.
« on: November 06, 2006, 05:40:12 PM »
To Adonis: I got a laugh out of the interviews re Goodrum. Next time just show his bodybuilding images and let the guys you are interviewing say what they think. No need to use Onlyme's images of the toilet! You could do a segment interviewing strangers on the street for their opinions of Vince G CSN MFT? Ask them if they want to look like that or if they would take nutrition and training advice from him. Better yet, go up and see Goodrum and do a video re a day in the life of Melvin Goodrum. You know, packing orders in his 'warehouse', training on his Pilates special, talking about training, contests, Getbig, etc. Should be a scoop. No excuse now if you are not there at Melvin's next contest. Capture his routine then the awards ceremony and interview later.

By the way, to avoid bright spots in contest videos use the spot setting if you can. If the subject doesn't fill the screen then the black curtain will cause the subject to be overexposed. No need to zoom in if you have a good perspective. Use a tripod and just record the routine without changing anything. Don't go too close because posers often move about.

When you have captured Goodrum on video and interviewed him in depth then you will get some praise from the party faithful here. Looks like the Adonis has arrived on Getbig. Your interviews did more for your status than 10,000 posts here ever could.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Adonis the Getbig roving reporter.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 05:55:19 PM »
To Adonis: I got a laugh out of the interviews re Goodrum. Next time just show his bodybuilding images and let the guys you are interviewing say what they think. No need to use Onlyme's images of the toilet! You could do a segment interviewing strangers on the street for their opinions of Vince G CSN MFT? Ask them if they want to look like that or if they would take nutrition and training advice from him. Better yet, go up and see Goodrum and do a video re a day in the life of Melvin Goodrum. You know, packing orders in his 'warehouse', training on his Pilates special, talking about training, contests, Getbig, etc. Should be a scoop. No excuse now if you are not there at Melvin's next contest. Capture his routine then the awards ceremony and interview later.

By the way, to avoid bright spots in contest videos use the spot setting if you can. If the subject doesn't fill the screen then the black curtain will cause the subject to be overexposed. No need to zoom in if you have a good perspective. Use a tripod and just record the routine without changing anything. Don't go too close because posers often move about.

When you have captured Goodrum on video and interviewed him in depth then you will get some praise from the party faithful here. Looks like the Adonis has arrived on Getbig. Your interviews did more for your status than 10,000 posts here ever could.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.  I have a lot more stuff planned for future events.

I have a lot of more clips from this show as well all of Jezebelles Pictures.  Trust me, there is bigger and better things on the way in the future!

Thanks again Mr. Basile!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 06:04:57 PM »
No worries, Adam. Bring your gal and yourself to Sydney for a month and have a look around at the amazing beaches here. If you do what I say re training you should go back home with your arms at least an inch bigger. I will find you somewhere to stay so all you will need is your airfare. Let's show the lads here what brains can do for brawn! It is summer here so Sydney is great to visit.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 06:18:55 PM »
adonis is not reporting the biggest am show of the year so he aint shit. i will be there for the pre judging and finals. will report as i can. pics will follow. and no i dont have a backstage pass (good luck getting that one).

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 06:22:03 PM »
adonis is not reporting the biggest am show of the year so he aint shit. i will be there for the pre judging and finals. will report as i can. pics will follow. and no i dont have a backstage pass (good luck getting that one).

did you swallow?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 06:27:32 PM »
no but i lined up your mother and girl freind and they were fighting over the jiz. why do you hug adonis nuts?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 06:32:16 PM »
no but i lined up your mother and girl freind and they were fighting over the jiz. why do you hug adonis nuts?
hug his nuts! um you're the one that won't get off his jock. how many post do have or started about him? plus I've seen your pic  ::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 06:42:49 PM »
i stated one about him a while ago, and yes i reply a bit about him. and yeah you saw a pic of me that shows nothing, so what. im have not been bragging about myself as others here so here goes. 5-8, 187 and 16% bf.
if i drop 15 pounds id be bigger than your boy at about 4 inches shorter. have a nice day superstar ;D

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »
I think TA has found his calling

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »
Agreed.  TA that was money.  Excellent work!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 07:53:25 PM »
So Adam are you a little scared of fighting DA.My money is on him to lay you down and fill your arse.Get him to turn the lights off same as ya pics for getbig.Then you may have a chance.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 07:55:24 PM »
i dont like ta but ill give him props he did seem to be doing a good job. maybe this is his real calling, he should just stop raggin on bb'ers that use.

he should have been at the pre judging and report the real show.  ;D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 07:56:06 PM »
So Adam are you a little scared of fighting DA.My money is on him to lay you down and fill your arse.Get him to turn the lights off same as ya pics for getbig.Then you may have a chance.

shut up you nasty tranny.................. ... :-X

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 07:56:32 PM »

there is no way your are a woman with that mouth.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2006, 07:57:35 PM »

Fill your arse?  ???

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 07:57:49 PM »
i AM A NOBODY just like you Clowns. ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 07:58:51 PM »

fugly girl meltdown.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 08:00:04 PM »
Meltdown. ::)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 08:00:19 PM »

Your calling yourself a nobody?  

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »
Fill your arse?  ???

I feel better I am not the only one that thought the use of that word is rather rare in these forums. Maybe Miss Karen is a 50+ year old male of Scottish descent? I have never heard a young woman use that word before ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 08:07:12 PM »
 ;D

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 02:53:39 AM »

if his intereviews are worth 10k posts his ass beating of DA should be worth 50K

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 02:59:14 AM »
No worries, Adam. Bring your gal and yourself to Sydney for a month and have a look around at the amazing beaches here. If you do what I say re training you should go back home with your arms at least an inch bigger. I will find you somewhere to stay so all you will need is your airfare. Let's show the lads here what brains can do for brawn! It is summer here so Sydney is great to visit.
Sydney is definitely starting to hot up for the summer i've barely slept for the past few weeks... this weekend is U2 with 80,000 other maniacs, next week is Pearl Jam with 20,000 fans plus parties in between... 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 03:21:53 AM »
what brains?...the dude just discovered that when u diet u loose a lot of muscle and not all the fat...ya, i'm talking about the little belly roll on top of adonis lower abs...so for starters haw about dieting properly...for FREE  info go through gh15's posts...it's straight from the horses mouth and free on top of it all...vince...if you manage to grow his arms maybe u can trim his ears a bit...glorified ewok.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »
Word.