Author Topic: Sustanon vs. Omnadren  (Read 12275 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Sustanon vs. Omnadren
« on: November 06, 2006, 07:33:10 PM »

For those of you who have tried both in separate cycles, how would you compare the feel of them?

Which felt better?

Stronger?

Smoother?

Explain which you prefer and why.

Experienced vets only please!

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Sustanon vs. Omnadren
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 07:41:11 PM »
Although I've only used sust, the only big difference seems to be price. I'm not very familiar with the caproate ester it has in its mix, but from my understanding it is not much different from the deconate in sust...though I could be off base on this assumption.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »
Although I've only used sust, the only big difference seems to be price. I'm not very familiar with the caproate ester it has in its mix, but from my understanding it is not much different from the deconate in sust...though I could be off base on this assumption.

I know what the difference is between the two, Arnold.

I didn't ask that.

I asked for comments from those people who have used them both.

DIV

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 08:42:39 PM »
I have tried them both. depends on who makes the sust like organon or karachi. i found that sust seemed more stronger then omnadren but i only took it for like 4 weeks cause my body didnt like it very much.So i switched to test E and i havent went back.

But in my opinion I would say the sust is alot stronger then the omnadren.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 05:16:59 PM »
I was going to answer but Im not a vet  ;D
U

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:44:27 PM »
tried both found that sust is much better although i do get sust flu pretty bad on it and i dont get that with omnadren.  also around me omnadren is cheaper and easier to get.  if i had a choice though it would be sust b/c of the size and strength i got was much more at the same dose with omnadren.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 06:55:50 PM »
I was going to answer but Im not a vet  ;D

If you've run more than seven, eight, ten cycles.....you're a vet.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 07:01:07 PM »
If you've run more than seven, eight, ten cycles.....you're a vet.

DIV
You might want to add this, 7-10 good cycles, this does not include the several bull-shit cycles many people often run before they learn the proper way.

tried both found that sust is much better although i do get sust flu pretty bad on it and i dont get that with omnadren.  also around me omnadren is cheaper and easier to get.  if i had a choice though it would be sust b/c of the size and strength i got was much more at the same dose with omnadren.
What kind of dose are we talking about? Were the cycles identical other then the type of test?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 07:07:20 PM »
That sucks

Im a vet with the United States Army

but

I cant be a vet on here.....

Oh well 6 more to go..
U

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »
You might want to add this, 7-10 good cycles, this does not include the several bull-shit cycles many people often run before they learn the proper way.
What kind of dose are we talking about? Were the cycles identical other then the type of test?

yes both cycles were 750 ew test, 400ew deca, 50mg d-bol ed

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 08:13:40 PM »

Well.......

I suppose I didn't specify what I consider a cycle.

I'm not talking to the idiots who think running D-bol @ 50MG ed for four weeks is a cycle.   ::)

A "cycle" would be something like:

Week 1-4     Anadrol 50MG ed
Week 5-12   Winstrol 75MG ed
Week 1-12   Sustanon 500MG ew
Week 1-12   Deca 300MG ew
Week 11-16 Tren 100MG ed
Week 13-16 Test Prop. 500MG ew
Week 1-16   HCG 500IU e4d
Week 1-16   Arimidex 1MG eod

Now that's a good example of a cycle.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 08:27:51 PM »
Bump up the test/deca a little, drop the a-bombs, and that's music to my ears, er ah, I mean muscles. ;D

OK Div, I'll stop highjacking your thread. ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 08:36:29 PM »
Bump up the test/deca a little, drop the a-bombs, and that's music to my ears, er ah, I mean muscles. ;D

OK Div, I'll stop highjacking your thread. ;)

That's an example of the type of moderate cycle I'd give to someone who's had some experience with AAS.

The dosages can be altered, but the idea is the same.

Layered, stacked, smart.....

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »
The new omna's are the same identical formula as sustanon 250;  I've used (in the past) omna (old formula) , nile's , kerachi's and the original (and THE BEST) Russian Cyctahoh 250's. Personally, I've had bad-mediocre results with Nile's.. got sick once, I consider nile's an inferior product.. kerachi's are top grade (since the indian made russian cyctahoh's are impossible to get these days and mostly counterfeited) strength wise, the old omna was a workhorse.. definetly stronger then sust (in terms of sides as well) more water, more bloat, etc.  But now.. it's basically the same formula, either way now I won't touch anything but kerachi (never had any problems with them and flu was mild at most)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 02:00:05 PM »
The new omna's are the same identical formula as sustanon 250;  I've used (in the past) omna (old formula) , nile's , kerachi's and the original (and THE BEST) Russian Cyctahoh 250's. Personally, I've had bad-mediocre results with Nile's.. got sick once, I consider nile's an inferior product.. kerachi's are top grade (since the indian made russian cyctahoh's are impossible to get these days and mostly counterfeited) strength wise, the old omna was a workhorse.. definetly stronger then sust (in terms of sides as well) more water, more bloat, etc.  But now.. it's basically the same formula, either way now I won't touch anything but kerachi (never had any problems with them and flu was mild at most)

Give me an idea of how much better the Karachis felt than the Niles.

Is it like comparing Organon Sustanon to a UG in terms of the drop-off in quality or less?

Do you think it's that Niles are the standard and Karachis are just overdosed or that Niles are just substandard to begin with?

Remember, both are Organon and both are pharmaceutical grade.

DIV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 02:51:43 PM »
I know both are governed by Organon and pharma grade, the Niles just felt dirtier like the quality control wasn't as high.. this is twice that I've done niles years apart from completely different sources.. other friends I've talked to said similar things as well that niles are lower grade sust. Kerachi's just seem to be cleaner and have better quality control.. I don't think  dosing was as much of an issue. In the end I had a much smoother and better time everytime I've ran Kerachi's, I will personally never run Niles again, I consider them inferior and lower grade.And in all honesty I've used a lot (mainly QV!!) UG products that were WAYYYYYY better then Nile's.

Give me an idea of how much better the Karachis felt than the Niles.

Is it like comparing Organon Sustanon to a UG in terms of the drop-off in quality or less?

Do you think it's that Niles are the standard and Karachis are just overdosed or that Niles are just substandard to begin with?

Remember, both are Organon and both are pharmaceutical grade.

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 08:17:36 PM »
Another thing to remember is the Niles are VERY often counterfeited.  Thats another reason I don't like sust most of it is counterfeit. You better really know your source with that stuff. 

Agree i did not think much at all of the Nile sust I did this year.....it was the only test I could get at the time.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 08:23:57 PM »
I was getting my Niles right from the plant in egypt... they were 100% real, just garbage.. I'll never do them again, I'm going on Kerachi's in a few weeks as part of my winter blitz...Mmmm... kerachi's and turanabol :) :) :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 09:31:55 PM »
I know both are governed by Organon and pharma grade, the Niles just felt dirtier like the quality control wasn't as high.. this is twice that I've done niles years apart from completely different sources.. other friends I've talked to said similar things as well that niles are lower grade sust. Kerachi's just seem to be cleaner and have better quality control.. I don't think  dosing was as much of an issue. In the end I had a much smoother and better time everytime I've ran Kerachi's, I will personally never run Niles again, I consider them inferior and lower grade.And in all honesty I've used a lot (mainly QV!!) UG products that were WAYYYYYY better then Nile's.

That's depressing to hear, because when you consider that the Organon brand is producing both of them you'd think quality control would not be an issue.

Even more, it's actually Abbott Labs in Pakistan that produces Karachi Sustanon, just that it's liscensed from Organon.

Subcontracted out, in other words.

Another thing to remember is the Niles are VERY often counterfeited.  Thats another reason I don't like sust most of it is counterfeit. You better really know your source with that stuff. 

Agree i did not think much at all of the Nile sust I did this year.....it was the only test I could get at the time.

Karachi Sustanon is impossible to counterfeit because it has the date of expiration laser printed directly on the glass amp in addition to the stamped date on the box, which is in a different ink than the rest of the printing.

Trying to counterfeit those would be like trying to fake the Mexican Sostenon redijects.  Too much money to even attempt it.

The Niles, on the other hand, are often faked.

DIV

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2006, 12:50:44 PM »
For those of you who have tried both in separate cycles, how would you compare the feel of them?

Which felt better?

Stronger?

Smoother?

Explain which you prefer and why.

Experienced vets only please!

DIV

I've run both.  And I've run different types of Sustanon.  To be honest, I've never noticed any differences between the two.  I rarely run multi esther test the last few years, however.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 03:41:18 PM »
I've run both.  And I've run different types of Sustanon.  To be honest, I've never noticed any differences between the two.  I rarely run multi esther test the last few years, however.

I'm getting some Niles very soon, and I'll be seeing for myself if they feel different.

Haven't heard anything positive....

DIV

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2006, 05:58:40 AM »
I've tried both, and never noticed a difference at all. Since I went on HRT I get my gear directly from a pharmacy, and honestly, it's no better or worse than the stuff I used to get from underground labs or on the black market.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 07:31:28 AM »
I've tried both, and never noticed a difference at all. Since I went on HRT I get my gear directly from a pharmacy, and honestly, it's no better or worse than the stuff I used to get from underground labs or on the black market.

Thats a very intresting thought, I on the other hand notice a huge difference between the 2.

Sustanon makes me more agressive, stronger and stings after a shot.

Omnidren doesn't sting and I really don't get the same aggression/strength from it.

Very strange, but once again it shows how different drugs affect different people.

KARACHI RULES
Just spot me BITCH!!!

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 08:11:22 AM »
The difference is simple - price.
The old Omnadren was alittle better for bulking because of one ester difference ad more pronounced water retention. But of course that was easily prevented with Nolvadex/Proviron or Arimidex.
Currently both Sustanon and Omnadren are identical, but I agree with previous post that Nile, Karachi, Mexican should not be trusted because altough they are under Organon brand name, being manufactured in third wolrd country makes quality control very questionable. Omnadren is the way to go as fakes are very uncommon being that the price of one amp in Poland is less than a dollar and easily available. Also Poland has very high quality products and very tight drug quality control.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2006, 08:24:09 PM »
If you knew what you were talking about DIV you would know the new Omnadren is basiclly the same compounds as sustanon 250. Seriously you are the worst moderators of all time! No one should ever get there cycle advice here! Ever! You act like you know but Ive seen your pic bro. You look terrible! Bwaaa!