Author Topic: The blues  (Read 16451 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
The blues
« on: November 07, 2006, 06:19:49 AM »
How do you deal with it?

I just had my heart broken.

It's hard to take, maybe i should go out and try to have a fling or something, get her out of my head...
$

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: The blues
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 06:32:30 AM »
you deal with it by dealing with it.  A fling or a few drinks won't do anything but temporarily make you feel better.  Time is what is needed.  It took you time to get feelings for her, it will take time for you feelings to go back to normal.  The best thing to do is take time for yourself and do things that you like to do.  Little by little the pain goies away.  It amy take a longer amount of time than you like, but that is what it takes.  Try not to dwel on it, trust me it only makes you feel worse. 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:46:08 AM »
How do you deal with it?

It's hard to take, maybe i should go out and try to have a fling or something, get her out of my head...

It happens to everyone at some point(well except to Flower shes the heart breaker) Hit the gym extra hard, take the dog for a walk  go hang out with friends. Anything to get your mind off things for a while. Everyone go through it and everyone moves on.
X

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 07:02:58 AM »
the heart, like any other muscle, needs a lil time to heal when its sore. think of this as your 'off week' and take it easy. 

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 07:28:36 AM »
I dont know her that long, we had a fling couple of months ago. Now i've seen her again at this party and i've never felt this kind of attraction for a girl before (not just physical). I can feel it in my entire body.

We kissed, hugged, touched. But afterwards she kinda left me hanging and started flirting with another guy (i think to blow me off). She just told me she was seeing another guy, but that i do something special to her.

Now we are emailing and text messaging, it's basically self-torture. I'll try to put her out of my head.
$

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 07:31:57 AM »
let her go

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 07:42:03 AM »
let her go

That would probably be best. Now i'm like constantly checking to see if she returned my e-mail, lol.
Too bad, she was exactly what i want in a girl.

Time to man up
$

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 08:11:09 AM »
i've been there done that, and have the battle scars.  Even now i'll get down on what happened.  Jus ttakes time and don't pine over her.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 08:16:00 AM »
If it wasnt meant to be then you cannot convince her otherwise so stop texting and emailing.  Worst case scenario is she'll take you on for a while and then REALLY break your heart when she dumps you, or worse, cheats on you.
It hasn't helped...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:45:39 AM »
How do you deal with it?

Fuck her best friend, seriously. You will feel so much better :)
E

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 08:52:25 AM »
Flower, sometimes you are the one that has to make the time to regroup.  Life continues regardless.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 09:04:43 AM »
you have that girl speak thing going on, so no one (guys) can understand what you are talking about.  Guys read "life doesnt let you regoup or give you time"  not what you meant to say.  sheesh  ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 09:08:03 AM »
lol
no speaky english, lol

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 09:26:17 AM »
I dont know her that long, we had a fling couple of months ago. Now i've seen her again at this party and i've never felt this kind of attraction for a girl before (not just physical). I can feel it in my entire body.

We kissed, hugged, touched. But afterwards she kinda left me hanging and started flirting with another guy (i think to blow me off). She just told me she was seeing another guy, but that i do something special to her.

Now we are emailing and text messaging, it's basically self-torture. I'll try to put her out of my head.

Too bad, she was exactly what i want in a girl.

Faust, it may help you to try to think more objectively.

1)  she made out w/you and then went to flirt w/another man (possibly to blow you off)

2)  she is now seeing another man, yet she is texting and emailing w/you and telling you that you "do something special to her"

Are you sure that you really consider her "everything you want in a girl?"  What if you were seeing her and she was texting and emailing w/another man telling him that he "do[es] something special to her?"

Move on Faust, there are at least 3 billion other women in the world :)
R

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »

1)  she made out w/you and then went to flirt w/another man (possibly to blow you off)

2)  she is now seeing another man, yet she is texting and emailing w/you and telling you that you "do something special to her"

Are you sure that you really consider her "everything you want in a girl?"  What if you were seeing her and she was texting and emailing w/another man telling him that he "do[es] something special to her?"

And one of them is her best friend :)
E

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 09:33:02 AM »
there are at least 3 billion other women in the world :)

and there has to be at least one good one outta the bunch, lol

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 09:33:48 AM »
and there has to be at least one good one outta the bunch, lol

Start with her best friend dude, trust me.
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 09:34:28 AM »
The heart wants what it wants...

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas...

After you have sobbed those two sayings into your tissue a few times... yes, go date her best friend.  When she becomes aware of this and suddenly becomes interested in you again (since that's how women often are) you can have the satisfaction of rejecting her instead. Then move on...  :)

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 09:39:34 AM »

Her exact words are: "you have something…that really has an effect on me". She has already apologised a couple of times for her behaviour that night and blablaba.
Ok, she might not be perfect, but like i said i've never been so attracted to anybody before. My rational mind must now get a grip on things. I will move on...
And one of them is her best friend :)
She gets along very well with her sister actually ... ;)

Her best friend reminds me of Mr. Ed, so that might be a problem.
$

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 09:42:46 AM »
Just because we're all such a curious bunch... exactly how would you say  "you have something…that really has an effect on me" in Dutch?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 09:47:09 AM »
The heart wants what it wants...

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas...

After you have sobbed those two sayings into your tissue a few times... yes, go date her best friend.  When she becomes aware of this and suddenly becomes interested in you again (since that's how women often are) you can have the satisfaction of rejecting her instead. Then move on...  :)

Mon beau deedee, ces jeux sont-ils nécessaires ?

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 09:51:20 AM »
Just because we're all such a curious bunch... exactly how would you say  "you have something…that really has an effect on me" in Dutch?

She doesnt speak dutch. She's Portuguese (half Angolan). I speak with her in english.

You could say it like this: "Jij hebt iets ... dat echt een effect op me heeft".
Mon beau deedee, ces jeux sont-ils nécessaires ?
Tu connais les femmes, Migs. Elle a raison, tu sais.
$

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 09:56:40 AM »
She doesnt speak dutch. She's Portuguese (half Angolan). I speak with her in english.

You could say it like this: "Jij hebt iets ... dat echt een effect op me heeft".Tu connais les femmes, Migs. Elle a raison, tu sais.

sounds like a bad case of the hiccups when trying to tell a story, lol

les femmes sont une énigme, mais les gens ne sont jamais un jeu

Faust

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 10:09:48 AM »
sounds like a bad case of the hiccups when trying to tell a story, lol

C'est vrais, ça fait mal et maintenant je le réalise très bien.
$

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »

women are an enigma, but the people are never funny  ???

C'est vrais, ça fait mal et maintenant je le réalise très bien.

That's true, I realize they do bad things now   ???
R