Author Topic: bulimia  (Read 2528 times)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
bulimia
« on: November 07, 2006, 07:47:36 AM »
anyone ever dated a bulimic?

i did a few years ago, this little hotty who always smelled faintly like vomit and i think the girl im seeing now is. aside from the fact i dont like paying for food thats gonna go to waste, i cannot understand why she would leave during dinner to puke after only having had a salad ??

ladies, your thoughts ?

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: bulimia
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 07:51:46 AM »

i did a few years ago, this little hotty who always smelled faintly like vomit and i think the girl im seeing now is. aside from the fact i dont like paying for food thats gonna go to waste, i cannot understand why she would leave during dinner to puke after only having had a salad ??

ladies, your thoughts ?

Why did you date Goatboy?

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 07:52:28 AM »
cause hell do anything with a few poppers in him:D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 07:53:18 AM »
;D ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 08:08:18 AM »
Body perception disorders have nothing to do with the rational.  Why would you hork down a tub of ice cream, inhale an entire cheesecake, a large bag of chips, three slices of leftover pizza, a giant bag of M&Ms, two cheeseburgers... puke it all up... then rummage around in the garbage for whatever's left so you can start all over again? I once went undercover to several overeaters anonymous meetings to get research on a story... it was both sad and scary. (Most of the people there were recovering bulimics).  What was really weird was that even though their lives were a shambles and they couldn't stop themselves from gorging on food, they all had perfect hair and manicured nails... I don't know why that detail struck me so much.

ps... why do you think the new girl is a bulimic?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 08:17:47 AM »
Look at it from a perverted point of view:

Feed her desserts, pizzas, and different junk foods.

Then watch her excuse herself. 8)

And come back from the ladies room.

Ah...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 08:28:08 AM »
Body perception disorders have nothing to do with the rational.  Why would you hork down a tub of ice cream, inhale an entire cheesecake, a large bag of chips, three slices of leftover pizza, a giant bag of M&Ms, two cheeseburgers... puke it all up... then rummage around in the garbage for whatever's left so you can start all over again? I once went undercover to several overeaters anonymous meetings to get research on a story... it was both sad and scary. (Most of the people there were recovering bulimics).  What was really weird was that even though their lives were a shambles and they couldn't stop themselves from gorging on food, they all had perfect hair and manicured nails... I don't know why that detail struck me so much.

ps... why do you think the new girl is a bulimic?

to me the fact their hair and nails were done isnt surprising because it would not make sense to go through hell puking up trying to stay thin food only to let the rest of yourself look like shit ?

i suspect shes bulimic because last night at dinner she excused herself after havinga tiny salad and that wasthe first thing she ateall day, on saturday when i saw her she asked me if she was too fat at least 5 times(got up to look at herself in the mirror a bunch too) and the first night i met her she smelled faintly of vomit. shes a model so i can understand her being more concerned with her body than your typical chick, but shes 5'8 and maybe 125 so fat is about the last word that comes to mind

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 08:34:21 AM »

Ah...

YIP
Zack

i did kinda chuckle when she left last night cause i think the waitess knew what was up too ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 08:35:02 AM »
Well, it's a little surprising in that first of all, not all bulimics are skinny.  Many are kind of bloated because they manage to absorb some of the food they gorge on, before they puke it up.  Also, since (according to some of the recovering ones) their lives are such a mess, and they're willing to sit on the kitchen floor and wade through garbage... you'd think French manicures might not be at the top of the list.  But I guess since part of it is trying desperately to live up to some fake veneer of what's acceptable to society... on that level it works.

ps. if she's a model, I can tell you, no matter how good she looks, or how thin she is, every second photographer who takes a look at her... chances are she's going to get some comment on the belly she's sprouting, or how she looks bloated, or like a piggy...  :'(

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »
well maybe ill accompany her to her next shoot and teach them boys a lesson >:(

unless they want to like chip in for dinner :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 08:42:20 AM »

Ah...

YIP
Zack

I don't get it? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 08:53:47 AM »

ladies, your thoughts ?

Yes Jimmy I have.....

& there's nothing wrong with dating a girl that can control her gag reflex.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 08:57:04 AM »
I don't get it? ???

I think he means be really evil and tempt her into eating all kinds of fattening foods, then get off on the idea that you know she's in the bathroom throwing up... :-X

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 09:00:55 AM »
I think he means be really evil and tempt her into eating all kinds of fattening foods, then get off on the idea that you know she's in the bathroom throwing up... :-X

:-X :-X :-X :-X

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 09:01:29 AM »
there's nothing wrong with dating a girl that can control her gag reflex.

word up, shes actually quite the little deep throater ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 09:06:14 AM »
She sound like a honey... you should keep her.  :)

Plus, she'll have you to appreciate all the more when you save her from her disorder...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 09:09:17 AM »

Huh? How the hell would someone get off at the thought of that? Damn crazy swede!

الاسلام هو شيطانية

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »
She sound like a honey... you should keep her.  :)

Plus, she'll have you to appreciate all the more when you save her from her disorder...

i thought it wouldnt work out at first because i have no intention of ever bieng tied to one woman again, but as luck would have it shes bisexual so maybe we can hammer out a deal :P

i keep telling her that its crazy for her to worry like shes does cause she is very pretty and has a killer body, i suspect her last bf said some shit that stuck in her head about her looks and you are most likely right about what photog's/her agent etc say .... it would be very nice if hanging out with me makes her feel better about herself because she is really sweet (so far) :)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 09:32:25 AM »
i thought it wouldnt work out at first because i have no intention of ever bieng tied to one woman again, but as luck would have it shes bisexual so maybe we can hammer out a deal :P

i keep telling her that its crazy for her to worry like shes does cause she is very pretty and has a killer body, i suspect her last bf said some shit that stuck in her head about her looks and you are most likely right about what photog's/her agent etc say .... it would be very nice if hanging out with me makes her feel better about herself because she is really sweet (so far) :)

I suspect this is all a fabrication!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »
I suspect this is all a fabrication!

Exactly!

We all know Jimmy never leaves his basement to interact with real people.

And I'm sure a "model" would be interested in dating an unemployed loser who lives with his parents.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 09:57:01 AM »

Exactly!

We all know Jimmy never leaves his basement to interact with real people.

And I'm sure a "model" would be interested in dating an unemployed loser who lives with his parents.  ::)

Don't flatter yourself BOatboy, you're no model. I'm sure Yaroni can verify. ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »
Don't flatter yourself BOatboy, you're no model. I'm sure Yaroni can verify. ;D

We're talking about Jimmy here, not me.

Hope this helps.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 10:01:45 AM »
We're talking about Jimmy here, not me.

Hope this helps.

Why did you date Goatboy?

cause hell do anything with a few poppers in him:D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »

You must have a short attention span.  The thread is about a bulimic "model" Jimmy claims to be dating, not your two-post tangent taking a shot at me.

Hope this helps.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 10:07:45 AM »
You must have a short attention span.  The thread is about a bulemic "model" JImmy claims to be dating, not your two-post tangent taking a shot at me.

Hope this helps.

........................ ........................ ........................ .............

HI George ;D