Author Topic: Younger Guy's 1st cycle  (Read 1514 times)

Rocco

• Getbig I
Younger Guy's 1st cycle
« on: November 07, 2006, 09:18:41 AM »
Hey all,

I am a freshman in college and have been weight training for about 4 years and figured why not try and make a big step up.  I played football all through high school, and am currently 6'0" 190lbs about 10% bf. 

Well i am about a week into my cycle and although i have not fully began to realize the effects of my cycle i am very excited.

I am drinking very very much water, 200 g protein ed, and try to keep my calories above 3500ed

It is:  600mg Sust ew
         300mg Deca ew   i am pinning both twice a week to equal 600/300

my PCT is nolvadex which i have on hand just in case. i am unable to get HCG and wondering if i will be alright without it in my PCT

is my thinking correct or am i vastly wrong with something? i know alot of people on this forum have much more experience than i do so any input would be appreciated. 

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: Younger Guy's 1st cycle
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 09:30:47 AM »
it looks good to me

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:13 AM »
Hey all,

I am a freshman in college and have been weight training for about 4 years and figured why not try and make a big step up.  I played football all through high school, and am currently 6'0" 190lbs about 10% bf. 

Well i am about a week into my cycle and although i have not fully began to realize the effects of my cycle i am very excited.

I am drinking very very much water, 200 g protein ed, and try to keep my calories above 3500ed

It is:  600mg Sust ew
         300mg Deca ew   i am pinning both twice a week to equal 600/300

my PCT is nolvadex which i have on hand just in case. i am unable to get HCG and wondering if i will be alright without it in my PCT

is my thinking correct or am i vastly wrong with something? i know alot of people on this forum have much more experience than i do so any input would be appreciated. 

Seems you have a good idea of what you're planning.

Looks fine to me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 02:18:06 PM »
The cycle is fine. How long do you plan on running it, because this will have a lot to do with how successful it is?

On a side note, 200g protein/ed, seems a little low, especially while on cycle...take advantage of the drugs you're using.

Rocco

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »
i planned on a ten week cycle and have all of my gear for a ten week cycle but, i am now considering moving to a 20 week cycle and changing it after about the 10 week mark, possibly throwing in some winny, etc.  thanks again for your advice.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:58:26 PM »
i planned on a ten week cycle and have all of my gear for a ten week cycle but, i am now considering moving to a 20 week cycle and changing it after about the 10 week mark, possibly throwing in some winny, etc.  thanks again for your advice.
20 wks might be pushing it for a 1st cycle IMO. I agree 10 is too short, but I see no reason why you should double it...a 12-16wk cycle should be fine, if you want to throw in winny with that, that would be fine as well...test/deca/winny is a good combo, I've used it myself with good success.

One thing you mentioned is you would be keeping nolva on hand during the cycle, that's fine, but I'm going to repeat myself for the millionth time. Why wait to see if any bad sides occur? Why not go ahead and prevent these sides for certain? This is why I almost always recommend a good AI regiment as well...some added a-dex or letro would do you good, a-dex being the preference IMO.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 06:47:34 AM »
I agree with arnie and DIV.  Fine first cycle, but bump the protein to 300-400gm per day.  Arimidex at a low dose throughout (1mg eod or 0.5ed).  I like hcg throughout at a low dose.  You'll get away without it this time, but next time (and there will be a next time) have it ready to go before you start.