Author Topic: Croatch Monster calve implants  (Read 23837 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 11:06:53 AM »
you have used drugs. it doesn't matter if you went clean and kept them or used drugs to get to 250, shrank down to 200, then went back up to 250 without them. you've been on, you can no longer call yourself natural. "natural" is not a relative term, you can't say you're natural compared to someone else, you either are or you aren't. and you aren't.

there's no need to take that as an insult, so you've done some cycles. so what? just be honest with yourself about it.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
you have used drugs. it doesn't matter if you went clean and kept them or used drugs to get to 250, shrank down to 200, then went back up to 250 without them. you've been on, you can no longer call yourself natural. "natural" is not a relative term, you can't say you're natural compared to someone else, you either are or you aren't. and you aren't.

there's no need to take that as an insult, so you've done some cycles. so what? just be honest with yourself about it.

Croach is called "Natural express 94". A Dbol cycle as a stupid motherkid in 94 does not make him a juicer. Get real bozo.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
Croach is called "Natural express 94". A Dbol cycle as a stupid motherkid in 94 does not make him a juicer. Get real bozo.
Monster reality.
I am?  If you think dbol, winstrol, test, and gh is a lot, you're crazy.  Compared to a pro, I'm completely natural.
Obviously joking on this statement.
N

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 12:23:13 PM »
It's my way to liken a user to an addict.
that's called "skin poppin'" for an addict

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2006, 02:57:38 PM »
Croatch "skin pops" every form of gear under the sun.  Dude is on like 10 grams a week.
I thought I was on 4 grams a week a few posts ago, now I'm up to 10?  Pick a number and stick with it, you will strengthen your case.
N

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 06:44:46 PM »

yeah you retard, look at pro's .. you would be hugging their nuts in two seconds if they got back to what they looked like at their best 10 years ago, via the 'natural' route.

i think some of you have unusual fixations on this site, i.e. stfu?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 07:21:17 PM »
Cock Drainer, or Keg drainer is the perfect example of what an abortion survivor , I saw your pics and your body is a complete mess.He has a big mid section skinny arms and a chessy ass tatoo.This is a bodybuilding board not a week end warrior body by Budweiser back yard benching pillow biting fag board.I am a bodybuilder, I am 5"11 260lbs and lean, so I am an athlete unlike you.Cock drainer , why dont you post another pic so why can get a good laugh, your skinny arms beer belly, that train wreck you call a body, lol

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
getitonny is a perfect example of what happens when people are home schooled.  I bet he wouldnt even break 1000 on the SAT.  I would put money on a 5th grader in a spelling bee against him.  I weep for humanity, knowing that people that dumb are allowed to live and procreate, spreading their stupidity.  Now you know why we have states like West Virginia and Kentucky, for people like him.

so where are you seeing all these pics of me, share with the rest of the class

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 07:40:30 PM »
besides johnny, who are you to point?  Youre a bald assed ex-gearhead retard, whos obviously suffered brain damage.  You spent years on the sauce competing and never made it to the IFBB.  Whats it like to be a total failure.  Why dont you make another post about how tired you are and how you want to be healthy off the sauce now?  You claim to "formulate supplements" for guys like art atwood, bob chic, etc....so you admit to labbing steroids for them?  I wonder if they like you throwing their names around like that openly.  You're a washed up nobody on your way down the hill, while i'm on the way up.  Your college education obviously skipped the English classes since your posts clearly show your lack of skill in grammatical usage and spelling. 

Just another dumb, bald, ex-juicer trying to hate on someone doing it without drugs.  HAHAHAHAHAHAH
At least you get to save money on shampoo. 

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 07:45:27 PM »
Cock drainer you posted pics of your left last year, and your body is a joke, your a joke.I am more succesful then you will ever be, I make more money then your whole family does.My 2 sports nutrition companies sell 50,000 lbs of protein per month, plus 10,000 botles of ephedra per month, plus 28 other products we make.I suck at typing that is why I make alot of typos, because I have a secretary who types all my letters so I rarely type anything.I pay people to do all my paperwork.I formulate supplements I make custom formulations for 5 of the Mr Olympia athletes, 2 of them in the top 5.I cant state any names because they are under  lucrative contracts with other companies.As far as my IQ goes my IQ  is 150 .Cock drainer if you would like I will bet you $ 5000 that my IQ will come up atleast 20 points higher then yours.Let me know and the challenge is on.I formulated the first time released protein in 1995, the first time released creatine in 1996, the first time released L-Glutamine in 1998, and the first time released Ephedra Akaloid in 1998, just to name a few.I have 6200 hours of lab time with an extensive backround in bio chem and chemistry.So cockdrainer, no I cannot to save myself, but I am more succesful and more intelligent then you will ever hope to be.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »
Cock drainer I was a pro bodybuilder in the PNBA , Pro Natural Organization, I won the Pro World the Pro International and took 4th in the Pro Universe, so I didnt build my body just on drugs.I never became and IFBB pro , but I did something you never could acomplish a top 10 placing at the Mr USA.I competed at 258lbs at 3.5 % bodyfat, another thing you could never accomplish.Cock drainer why dont you go to the romper room web site, this is a bodybuilding site and your not a bodybuilder, so leave....Loser

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2006, 07:57:50 PM »
nice meltdown baldy.  You claim to be natural but then also talk about juicing.  You're full of shit.  You post pics that say you're a year off the juice and that's a lie.  You have gh belly, and you're bald.  If you were such a brilliant chemist you would have known to take the right drugs to prevent that one smarty.  I am a member of mensa and i tested LAST MONTH at 178.  I have a degree in applied mathematics that i never did anything with, and am in dsl architecture now.  You make a living off of lying to kids trying to get big telling them that your protein will make them as big as the pros.  Don't forget to tell them that they need some dbol and test with that too.  You're screwing people over for a living.  I hope you are proud of yourself.  People like you are why I buy my protein in food form, gross boxes of eggs, and 40lb cases of chicken.  What a douchebag. 
At least I am honest about who and what I am.  You're just another bodybuilding industry lying homo.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2006, 08:10:03 PM »
Anybody got a pic of Cockdrainer please post a picture of him so we can get a good laugh of this poser.Cockdrainer I need a janitor at my werehouse, your a dub ass hill billy so I will pay you $10 an hour to mop my floors you loser.Cockdrainer you couldnt win a chest contest and your bashing me, lol your a joke

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2006, 08:15:49 PM »
Lets have some fun with cockdrainer.If anybody can give me cockdrainers , I mean Kegdrainers real name, address, and a recent picture of him I wil give you $1000 worth of supplements.We will see how funny cockdrainer is when we post his picture, name and adress all over the internet.Cockdrainers you can run your mouth, but now there is a bounty on your head, and I will put your info all over the internet.You will have every gay man ,freak, and weirdo knowing all your personal info, thanks to your big ass mouth.Trust me these moderators have came through before for me and for a $ 1000 worth of supplements alot of people will sell you out.Your done cockdrainer

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2006, 08:17:02 PM »
The bounty is on !!!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2006, 08:17:40 PM »
The bounty is on !!!!!!

heres his pic, he's from New Zealand

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2006, 08:19:59 PM »
Thanks for the pic, db for your help PM your name and address and I will send you a t-shirt and 2 bottles of ephdra for you help, anyone else

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2006, 08:20:43 PM »
Cock drainer nice pic fatty, lol ,Jenny Craig ??????????

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »
Cock drainer nice pic fatty, lol ,Jenny Craig ??????????

HAHAHA CUMDRAINER looks like he has been getting too much semen from those New Zealand sheep HHAHAA

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2006, 09:53:52 PM »
getitonny is a perfect example of what happens when people are home schooled.  I bet he wouldnt even break 1000 on the SAT.  I would put money on a 5th grader in a spelling bee against him.  I weep for humanity, knowing that people that dumb are allowed to live and procreate, spreading their stupidity.  Now you know why we have states like West Virginia and Kentucky, for people like him.

so where are you seeing all these pics of me, share with the rest of the class

lol!  funny because it's true.  getitoninny is a moron.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 10:00:02 PM »
nice meltdown baldy.  You claim to be natural but then also talk about juicing.  You're full of shit.  You post pics that say you're a year off the juice and that's a lie.  You have gh belly, and you're bald.  If you were such a brilliant chemist you would have known to take the right drugs to prevent that one smarty.  I am a member of mensa and i tested LAST MONTH at 178.  I have a degree in applied mathematics that i never did anything with, and am in dsl architecture now.  You make a living off of lying to kids trying to get big telling them that your protein will make them as big as the pros.  Don't forget to tell them that they need some dbol and test with that too.  You're screwing people over for a living.  I hope you are proud of yourself.  People like you are why I buy my protein in food form, gross boxes of eggs, and 40lb cases of chicken.  What a douchebag. 
At least I am honest about who and what I am.  You're just another bodybuilding industry lying homo.

couldnt have said it better myself, getitoninny is a joke.. he's an embarassment.  at the olympia expo with a wife beater showing off his massive 17 inch guns and barrel torso with an angry look on his face like some tough guy.  i had to fight off laughing.  another bodybuilding industry clown.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 10:19:51 PM »
Delusional Liberal you are a retard , I wasnt even wearing a wife beater at the Mr Olympia expo, so how stupid do you feel now.Your bashing me and you dont know what I was wearing or probably who I even am.For your information I was wearing a black dress shirt with my company logo embroidered on the front.You bash my wife and I am you dont know who your even talking about, your one confused fuck.If your going to bash somebody please know who your talking about, other wise you look like a complete fool.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 10:22:11 PM »
Also I havent been on a cycle in over a year and my arms still measure over 20" cold, if you dont beleive me we can meet up tough guy and you can measure them yourself

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 10:54:51 PM »
Delusional Liberal you are a retard , I wasnt even wearing a wife beater at the Mr Olympia expo, so how stupid do you feel now.Your bashing me and you dont know what I was wearing or probably who I even am.For your information I was wearing a black dress shirt with my company logo embroidered on the front.You bash my wife and I am you dont know who your even talking about, your one confused f**k.If your going to bash somebody please know who your talking about, other wise you look like a complete fool.
are you the guy in the photo on the pics of members board?  cause im positive it was you.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2006, 11:00:57 PM »
Also I havent been on a cycle in over a year and my arms still measure over 20" cold, if you dont beleive me we can meet up tough guy and you can measure them yourself
they look 18, possibly 19, not big enough to match your barrel torso.  and you're full of shit about not wearing a wife beater, what fucking year are you talking about?  and i didnt see you at any booth you were walking around. clown, i would love to slap the stupid look off your face, guarantee i'd make you cry.