Author Topic: Croatch Monster calve implants  (Read 23843 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Croatch Monster calve implants
« on: November 07, 2006, 10:30:10 AM »
I see Croatch all the time at my gym ,the guy has a good physique, very well balanced, but whats up with those monster calve implants?His calves are friggin huge, they look like big oil bags hanging from his legs .Have you ever seen a girl who gets a boob job and takes it way to far?Croatch you could have just gotten a small calve implant, you didnt have to go Valentino style with those oil bags.Croatches calves I kid you not are atleast 2" bigger then Mike Mattarazo's when he was at his prime off season.I would say Croatches calves have got to be 24" around not even flexed, there so big I dont know how he can even walk, lol .Croach chill out on the implants and dont train your calve for the rest of your life, because saying they are over powering is an understatement.Croatch is like 225lbs now at 5'8" and his physique is very proportionate and well balanced until you get to the oil bags at the bottom of his leg.Croatch what the hell were you thinking when you had those implants done?

body88

Re: Croatch Monster calve implants
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 02:57:48 PM »
Whats the deal with this? The guy really has implants? They looked real in d3.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 03:57:57 PM »
I see Croatch all the time at my gym ,the guy has a good physique, very well balanced, but whats up with those monster calve implants?His calves are friggin huge, they look like big oil bags hanging from his legs .Have you ever seen a girl who gets a boob job and takes it way to far?Croatch you could have just gotten a small calve implant, you didnt have to go Valentino style with those oil bags.Croatches calves I kid you not are atleast 2" bigger then Mike Mattarazo's when he was at his prime off season.I would say Croatches calves have got to be 24" around not even flexed, there so big I dont know how he can even walk, lol .Croach chill out on the implants and dont train your calve for the rest of your life, because saying they are over powering is an understatement.Croatch is like 225lbs now at 5'8" and his physique is very proportionate and well balanced until you get to the oil bags at the bottom of his leg.Croatch what the hell were you thinking when you had those implants done?

Nice ownage.

Good job GetinonNY.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »
The only implants I would ever have done, are breast implants.  It's a great way to get attention and requires absolutely no work.  Plus, I would automatically become "hot".  After that, I would dye my hair blonde and put some clown make up on.  Maybe sell my ass on the strip or something to recoup the cost.  Sky's the limit!
Calves are about 17", kills the proportion of my quads though.
N

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 04:53:44 PM »
Hmm. deadlock. Sounds like we need a photo.

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:19:19 PM »
LOL....Croatch trained at my gym here in NY before his move to Vegas.
They are not implants. Actually his gastrocs are kind of under developed, but his Soleus
makes his calves look large and shaped. Never saw him train calves either.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »
Croatch your calves are alot bigger then 17', I would say those oil bags tape out at 24".Croatches calves are so big when he walks they move from side to side just like a set of big ass tities in a loose t-shirt without a bra.I wont to pop his calvewith an ice pick  like a balloon and watch all the oil drain out like pulling the plug out from the bottom of a oil pan on a car.I bet there has got to be atleat 6 quart of oil in each of those oil bags.Croatch let me video tape the draining of your oil infested calves on get big after I pop them with an ice pick.Let the show begin

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »
MattC, what do you mean by " mainline ?" I always thought mainline was the " Iv " use of a substance. To my knowlodge, there are no steroids which are used " Iv. " IM and Sub-Q, but mainline???

The Beef 

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 11:51:03 PM »
Hey Croatch, you got any recent pics?  Are you really 225 at 5' 8" like they say?  Are your calves really swollen as hell?  Or is this guy just a homo stalker???  (one who stalks homos)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:44:19 AM »
I think this fag is just another stalker.  My guess is he's all about trannies and whey protein powder.
I'm 224 5'7 1/4.  I realized I'm not 5'8 the other day and felt ultra short, then thought, that's a better mass ratio, then felt better. ;)
Calves are 17".
Croatch, why do you oppose dbol use when you yourself used to mainline gear?
Mainline would be injecting it straight into your veins.  That I haven't done.  Hey, natural for life again! ;D
I'm not all about anti gear etc, it's just if you look at most gyms, it's frankly sad how few people can do anything themselves.  People instantly go the drug route before dialing in their diet or having any kind of intensity in their workouts, etc.  To me, the whole scene is kind of whack and not what bodybuilding should be about.  Let's face it, it's a circus.  Guys on gear, women with implants, it's one big fake jack off fest.
I did do a cycle when I was younger and realized, this shit is a joke.  Due to the ease in which you can gain and also feeling like a clown lying to people about how I made my gains.  Let's face it, there's not much class or integrity in bullshitting to someone asking you, "Man, how'd you get so big."  At the end of the day, I feel good about not using drug to maintain or achieve my build.  Probably more important than anything, is how you feel about what you do in life, if you're content taking the easy road, continue on.  Drugs to me in general are a big waste and that's probably where most of my antiroid crusade comes from.
I know what it's like to gain a pound natural and a pound from chemicals, there is no comparison in knowing it's you who got you there, not a magic blend of drugs.  It's so common place now, that people just think it's what you do when you lift, plain sad.
So remember kids, in the end, nothing great comes from drugs use.
Crimedog McGruff
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 04:58:04 AM »
post a picture and let us decide
Z

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 09:16:37 AM »
croatch post a pic of ur calves bro i'm curious in seeing how they lok.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 09:24:17 AM »
I think this fag is just another stalker.  My guess is he's all about trannies and whey protein powder.
I'm 224 5'7 1/4.  I realized I'm not 5'8 the other day and felt ultra short, then thought, that's a better mass ratio, then felt better. ;)
Calves are 17".Mainline would be injecting it straight into your veins.  That I haven't done.  Hey, natural for life again! ;D
I'm not all about anti gear etc, it's just if you look at most gyms, it's frankly sad how few people can do anything themselves.  People instantly go the drug route before dialing in their diet or having any kind of intensity in their workouts, etc.  To me, the whole scene is kind of whack and not what bodybuilding should be about.  Let's face it, it's a circus.  Guys on gear, women with implants, it's one big fake jack off fest.
I did do a cycle when I was younger and realized, this shit is a joke.  Due to the ease in which you can gain and also feeling like a clown lying to people about how I made my gains.  Let's face it, there's not much class or integrity in bullshitting to someone asking you, "Man, how'd you get so big."  At the end of the day, I feel good about not using drug to maintain or achieve my build.  Probably more important than anything, is how you feel about what you do in life, if you're content taking the easy road, continue on.  Drugs to me in general are a big waste and that's probably where most of my antiroid crusade comes from.
I know what it's like to gain a pound natural and a pound from chemicals, there is no comparison in knowing it's you who got you there, not a magic blend of drugs.  It's so common place now, that people just think it's what you do when you lift, plain sad.
So remember kids, in the end, nothing great comes from drugs use.
Crimedog McGruff

hey croatch didn't you mention using drol in another thread you started about your bench press prowess recently?

something about assisting with the carb load.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 09:08:17 PM »
The other day I was talking to Croatch and he told me he dated a tall, girl one who was like 6'2" .When I saw her pic or its pic it had a huge Adams apple,5oclock shadow as well as the biggest hands I have ever saw on a man or women.He was standing next to it in the picture, and it had its arms around him , it was a close up so I got a good look at it.It was definatly a man at one time in its life.I think Croatch got big calves by standing on his tip toes while bending over for his shemale gf so it can plow him behind.Because he is so much shorter then his gf/bf the only way it could have excess to rear entry is if Croatch got his tip toes.Just imagine getting on your tip toes 2 hours a day every day to please your lover, just imagine how big your calves could be.
This post is for entertainment purposes only do not take this post seriously, lol,

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 07:17:28 PM »
Croatch were did you get your synthol at?What  gauge needle did you use to inject the synthol into your calves? How many cc 's of synthol did you put into each calve? I would say he put atleast a gallon of synthol in each calve.It must have taken several injections over several months time to build up that much oil in each calve.How much of your calve size is infection and swelling from several hundred injections?I think the left calve is bigger then the right I think he might have an absess, its hard to tell with how big and swollen his calves look.The other day he walking walking inot the gym and this chick AMY  told me he had black and blue marks the size of a silver dollar on the inside of his calve, that must be the injection site.The reason why  I am asking Croatch all of these questions is, why would he make his claves so sicknigly big, why not his arms, chest or back?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »
Croatch were did you get your synthol at?What  gauge needle did you use to inject the synthol into your calves? How many cc 's of synthol did you put into each calve? I would say he put atleast a gallon of synthol in each calve.It must have taken several injections over several months time to build up that much oil in each calve.How much of your calve size is infection and swelling from several hundred injections?I think the left calve is bigger then the right I think he might have an absess, its hard to tell with how big and swollen his calves look.The other day he walking walking inot the gym and this chick AMY  told me he had black and blue marks the size of a silver dollar on the inside of his calve, that must be the injection site.The reason why  I am asking Croatch all of these questions is, why would he make his claves so sicknigly big, why not his arms, chest or back?

Anyone want to chip in and buy getitonNY some english lessons, a spellchecker, and a working space bar?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 08:43:58 PM »
Any body want to chip in and buy cockdrainer AKA Kegdrainer a life time membership to Jenny Craig? I will put in  the first hundred.Kegdrainer you are just like Monica Lewinski , your a fat bitch, ,big stomach and trying front with those massive 15 1/4 biceps.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »
Delusional I train at Golds on Eastern and Seren at 5 oclock Monday Trough Friday

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 09:13:21 AM »

I am?  If you think dbol, winstrol, test, and gh is a lot, you're crazy.  Compared to a pro, I'm completely natural.
N

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 09:49:42 AM »
why did my post get deleted?

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 10:07:03 AM »
croatch is mad because steroids made him bald  :'(
8) B.B.C. 8)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 10:17:03 AM »
Any body want to chip in and buy cockdrainer AKA Kegdrainer a life time membership to Jenny Craig? I will put in  the first hundred.Kegdrainer you are just like Monica Lewinski , your a fat bitch, ,big stomach and trying front with those massive 15 1/4 biceps.

Your parents should have drowned you at birth when they realized that you had down syndrome.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 10:23:34 AM »
Your parents should have drowned you at birth when they realized that you had down syndrome.

Dude, this guy has forgotten more about bodybuilding than you will ever know.  Listen and learn.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 10:26:41 AM »
I am?  If you think dbol, winstrol, test, and gh is a lot, you're crazy.  Compared to a pro, I'm completely natural.

way to ruin your own "natural crusade". if you've taken anything, you can't say natural. you're a part of the dark side, you're a juicer, just accept it and move on. that's like saying "hey, compared to hitler, i haven't murdered anyone at all" after you knife three people in an alley.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 10:56:26 AM »
way to ruin your own "natural crusade". if you've taken anything, you can't say natural. you're a part of the dark side, you're a juicer, just accept it and move on. that's like saying "hey, compared to hitler, i haven't murdered anyone at all" after you knife three people in an alley.
I would disagree.  If all of your current gains came from being natural, I would consider you natural.  You could say clean, but that to me implies you took gear for a good period, kept some gains from it, then stopped using.
It's irrelevant what people consider you.  At the end of the day, I know every pound I've gained from 152lbs, has been without the use of drugs...plain and simple.  Hell, I give anyone credit who has put on 20lbs of lean mass, without any gear assistance because it takes some work.
It's how you feel about your gains that means the most.  I would never feel great knowing drugs were the root of my "accomplishments".  Or that I need to continue taking some pill or shot to keep what I had.  I would feel like a complete cheeser.
This has been Springer's Final Thought, brought to you by the Croatch.

And why has over a page of this thread been deleted.  I was getting turned on with that hot tranny. ;D
N