Author Topic: ...sooo UFOs dont exist eh? Project silver bug  (Read 4928 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: ...sooo UFOs dont exist eh? Project silver bug
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 10:25:04 AM »
*Scientific

E.g. balls of electrical energy. These phenom can debunk a lot of UFO sightings.

We could also go into the fact the mind often see's what it wants to see when not fed enough visual data.

I actually believe there is intelligent life out there, but I am a realist when it comes to these "sightings" 99.9999999943876843% are frivilous.

I tend to agree, many people have "sighting" in a need to connect with people but I have always thought that to think we ar the only planet with life in the vast galaxy is pretty egotistical.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 10:29:22 AM »
Maybe aliens carried out 9/11? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »
Why hasn't the amount of visual evidence for UFO's visiting earth increase by magnitudes? Everyone has a camera now, either on their phones or a digi cam, yet the evidence is still as weak as it was during the 60's.

Anyone got an answer to this? 240? Goverment involvement? Aliens doing it on purpose toxic?

Evidence is a lot stronger these days. 

The thing is, it doesn't really affect us the way fighting two unjustified wars simultaneously, self-attacks within our borders, potentially bankrupt social security system, impending recession, and other things do.

I am sure that if these issues were ever resolved, we'd have the idle time to pursue little flying things that check in on us.  But it doesn't affect much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 11:03:06 AM »

maybe you're a blind fucking lemming who wouldn't have the balls to open an envelope containing a handwritten confession.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 11:05:17 AM »
maybe you're a blind fucking lemming who wouldn't have the balls to open an envelope containing a handwritten confession.

Perhaps.  Or I could be a fun loving beach bum who finds your meltdowns over the boogie man amusing. 

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 11:24:01 AM »
Perhaps.  Or I could be a fun loving beach bum who finds your meltdowns over the boogie man amusing. 

Second... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 12:38:51 PM »

"fun loving beach bum"?

Geez.  Wack.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 04:14:11 PM »

hey, that was my idea.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »
This is a human built flying saucer lookalike. Where is the real saucer that supposedly crashed in roswell back in 1947??? Its hard to believe but look at how technology has soared since that supposed crash.

PB

reverse engineering...but people like al geb and nord wont even open up to a probability of a possibility...

eh...dumbfucks will be dumbfucks...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2006, 05:48:42 PM »
UFOs are some crazy shit.  It used to be people who talked about their existence were mocked.  But with everyone having a camcorder, and thousands of similar recordings from all over the world, it's starting to become a pretty accepted theory.  Google Video has a lot of interesting movies on the topic. 

People were mocked because the CIA did a study that concluded they were real and the "strategy" was to riducule anyone who reported them in order to make it a joke.  There have been many many sighting by highly reputable people in the military and both commercial and military pilots.  Other countries are much more open about this topic.     

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson_Panel

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »
TA is hoping to assist aliens in the expansion of scientific horizons. 

he's already signed up with the Intergalactic Anal Research Through the Use of Large Probes Program (otherwise known as IGARTULP).

Toxie believes that science must be respected . . . and I respect him for that. 

Ya know what? We Muhammadiens have an agreement with the aliens. They've agreed to help us overthrow the west.

damn I'm so wasted and high!  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »
reverse engineering...but people like al geb and nord wont even open up to a probability of a possibility...

eh...dumbfucks will be dumbfucks...

You think a propeller based system (like a jet engine) could allow these vehicles to at right angles almost instantaneously?

These have hardly anything to do with reverse engineering. More like they've taken the "saucer" shape concept and tried to make it work with conventional, existing human technology.

Obviously wasn't a success or we'd be seeing them now. I remember from the videos these machines were clumsy as hell.

Ya know what? We Muhammadiens have an agreement with the aliens. They've agreed to help us overthrow the west.

damn I'm so wasted and high!  ;D

U R A MUZZIE
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 03:57:33 AM »
You think a propeller based system (like a jet engine) could allow these vehicles to at right angles almost instantaneously?

lemme spell it out for your dumbass...

they were propeller based in the 40s...

convenient...thats around when rosvell might have happened
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2006, 04:06:20 AM »
lemme spell it out for your dumbass...

they were propeller based in the 40s...

convenient...thats around when rosvell might have happened

Calling me a dumbass continually only makes YOU look like the fagtard you are.

I assumed you meant that these propeller based craft were emulations of the UFO that crashed in Rosswell.

A propeller based craft wouldn't allow for the manuverability that UFO's "display", plus these craft wouldn't be able to travel thru the near perfect vacuum known as space with a propeller propulsion system.

What college did you goto in Cambridge btw?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2006, 04:58:45 AM »

These have hardly anything to do with reverse engineering. More like they've taken the "saucer" shape concept and tried to make it work with conventional, existing human technology.

Obviously wasn't a success or we'd be seeing them now. I remember from the videos these machines were clumsy as hell.

U R A MUZZIE

;D

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/trendtimes/rc-ufo-video.wmv

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2006, 05:47:13 AM »
lol i'm convinced!

Now try multiplying the mass of that by x 10000(+), then test its manuverability over distances spanning miles.

The relationship of physics isn't always linear. E.g. a small object like that can have great manuverability, a beetle can lift 10x its own weight etc... It doesn't translate when applying the same rules to large objects.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2006, 05:48:19 AM »
lol i'm convinced!

Now try multiplying the mass of that by x 10000
  • , then test its manuverability over distances spanning miles.

The relationship of physics isn't always linear. E.g. a small object like that can have great manuverability, a beetle can lift 10x its own weight etc... It doesn't translate when applying the same rules to large objects.

its the same reason Bee's can fly but you can't prove how..:)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2006, 06:01:08 AM »
its the same reason Bee's can fly but you can't prove how..:)

Don't flying insects have a pair of primitive wings that act as gyroscopes? This was recently on a David Attenborough documentary about insects.

There was also this one species of fly which was fucking awesome, bot fly I think it's called, it's lavae can borrow inside human flesh etc.

http://jenglert.com/blog/2006/07/bot-fly-dermatobia-hominis.html

This is awesome:

Impressive:
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2006, 11:20:40 AM »
Calling me a dumbass continually only makes YOU look like the fagtard you are.

I assumed you meant that these propeller based craft were emulations of the UFO that crashed in Rosswell.

A propeller based craft wouldn't allow for the manuverability that UFO's "display", plus these craft wouldn't be able to travel thru the near perfect vacuum known as space with a propeller propulsion system.

What college did you goto in Cambridge btw?

thought u didn't believe in UFOs?

and i calls em like i see em mate.. :-\

i write 2 words you write a book..i write 2 words u write a book.. c a pattern?
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2006, 11:50:55 AM »
thought u didn't believe in UFOs?

and i calls em like i see em mate.. :-\

i write 2 words you write a book..i write 2 words u write a book.. c a pattern?

I believe there is intelligent life out there and that there is at least a minute chance they may have visited earth.

BTW you still don't seem to understand the term UFO. Sure it might mainly cunjure up images of aliens, but any flying object that isn't identified is a UFO.

What about this:

Everytime I come state side, your sister ends up pregnant and must have an abortion so that she doesn't dishonour the family and get killed by your father.

SEE A PATTERN? :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2006, 12:03:58 PM »

I believe there is intelligent life out there and that there is at least a minute chance they may have visited earth.

really..and then u have been squealing all this time why?

BTW you still don't seem to understand the term UFO. Sure it might mainly cunjure up images of aliens, but any flying object that isn't identified is a UFO.

i know this...and have been saying exactly that in all my posts..

apparently ..u cant read :-\

ps..since u now r a bonafied dumbfuck...do look up "drake equation"

carpe` vaginum!

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
For highly credible witnesses and high level government report you can look to The Disclosure Project in the US http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8640386445544741072&q=disclosure+project&hl=en
or the Cometa Report in France (basically very high level military officers worried about defense issues)
http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/Cometa.htm

I'm sure the US has gun camera film and infrared film (such as was recently released from the Mexican Air Force I believe) that is probably amazing