Author Topic: davidpaul. You have something to tell me???  (Read 16146 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
davidpaul. You have something to tell me???
« on: November 07, 2006, 04:06:31 PM »

I just hung up the phone, player. Now I'm gonna ask you this once. You know me and you go waaaay back. You know we had eachothers back on the streets of Compton and we're down fo' eachother...

I just got off the phone with my ni66a TriggDaddy. He called me COLLECT(800-COLLECT) from LA County jail. He said in the clink he heard you be a punk on the streets. I told him he was TRIPPIN but he swore on his showty's LIFE that he aint. He told me that you been flippin and tricked out a couple G's from the Rollin 90's and the OGC's...told me he saw you over on Piru street chillin with that SLOB they call Hightop.

Told me you about to FLIP. Told me T-Bone gave him the scoop cuz he heard it from that one essay they call Chino from 21st street.

If it's true then you gotta tell me cuz he's leavin it up to me to call the order.

Watcha know bout that, cuzz?
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: davidpaul. You have something to tell me???
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »
Ni**a you be trippin', what the fuck are you talkin about dawg?

Be careful wtf you start sayin' about me.

I did what I had to do to survive, this is the real shit, you got a fuckin' problem with that?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 04:17:26 PM »
why the fuck u tryin to call me out?

why didnt u pm me this shit?

u tryin to prove somehting ni**a?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 04:17:53 PM »
Ni**a you be trippin', what the f**k are you talkin about dawg?

I did what I had to do to survive, this is the real shit, you got a fuckin' problem with that?
I got a problem cuz my nuhgro Spade had to do a DIME in the San and you should have to! You were there in that liquor store that night...you only walked cuz he didn't trick on you. He took the tape and he told me he still got the tape and he's willing to go back in so you'll get yours.

So now you be all good with Hightop? He's a slob, ya'll! A SLOB! Now youall be kickin it with him over up on Piru and u be all commin on here representin Crips? Dawg...that aint even RIGHT...how u gonna go down like that?
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 04:20:10 PM »
I got a problem cuz my nuhgro Spade had to do a DIME in the San and you should have to! You were there in that liquor store that night...you only walked cuz he didn't trick on you. He took the tape and he told me he still got the tape and he's willing to go back in so you'll get yours.

So now you be all good with Hightop? He's a slob, ya'll! A SLOB! Now youall be kickin it with him over up on Piru and u be all commin on here representin Crips? Dawg...that aint even RIGHT...how u gonna go down like that?

let me get this straight, ure trippin; boiut something that happened back in 91'?

btw ni**a, u fuckin' with the wrong essai" here......

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 04:22:51 PM »
why the f**k u tryin to call me out?

why didnt u pm me this shit?

u tryin to prove somehting ni**a?
I'm callin you out, G! TriggDaddy just exposed you. You be a SELL OUT BLACK! On the real, yo! Your cousin Harold got smoked right in front of you...and now you wanna be kickin it with the slobs? Does G-Man know? I'll call him RIGHT NOW! Once G-Man knows...he'll call AWax and then you'd be fukked! WHAT!
?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
DFs ebonics post got deleted a few months ago. It was seen as "racism".  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 04:26:08 PM »
DFs ebonics post got deleted a few months ago. It was seen as "racism".  ;D
I expect Ron Himself to PM me.

Let it all be known right now that davidpaul aint no crip...not no more! He's PIRU! He's a SLOB...running wit those BLOODS now...he got caught now he's hidin. I busted his trick flippin a$$!
?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 05:14:07 PM »
"they see me rollin'.... they hatin'... they tryina catch me ridin' dirty"  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 05:19:52 PM »
We haven't had a good gang war round here since C-note burned that girl and Prince Sharry got grounded.  Bring the pain bytches.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 05:20:31 PM »
Someone here is a busta on the real...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 05:21:36 PM »
Ni**a you be trippin', what the f**k are you talkin about dawg?

DP, you're a good guy and all so don't take this the wrong way but I honestly think of vanilla ice typing on his keyboard whenever I read your posts these days....well, maybe not vanilla...more like K-FED ;D ;D ;D

just jokin playa....but I still think your a white guy from a nice little white subdivision......not that there's anything wrong with that ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 05:26:05 PM »

davidpaul WAS one of TheBlockHeads closest associates here on Getbig.com but it turns out all this time...he's a phony. He aint no crip...he's a BLOOD. He's a slob! He was just undercover tryin to start a case.

I gotta turn my back on him now...notice ever since I brought light into his crip nonsense he aint posting now? He's offline. As soon as I found out he's down with the red...he logged off. He's scurred.

240, you can see right through this, right?
?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 05:27:48 PM »
davidpaul WAS one of TheBlockHeads closest associates here on Getbig.com but it turns out all this time...he's a phony. He aint no crip...he's a BLOOD. He's a slob! He was just undercover tryin to start a case.

I gotta turn my back on him now...notice ever since I brought light into his crip nonsense he aint posting now? He's offline. As soon as I found out he's down with the red...he logged off. He's scurred.

as a white guy who grew up in the burbs I have no idea what any of that meant.......
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 05:28:15 PM »

Hey man, when shit gets hectic and you see me running for the truck, I ain't leaving.  I'm just goin to grab the chopper.   We will show these bitches that the word "AK" can indeed be a verb.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 05:30:40 PM »

WORD! Bring that energy to Columbus this March. I am.
?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 05:33:18 PM »
Hey man, when shit gets hectic and you see me running for the truck, I ain't leaving.  I'm just goin to grab the chopper.   We will show these bitches that the word "AK" can indeed be a verb.

huh??  What's all that mean?
nasser=piece of shit

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »
hey blockHead did you them "g's who was trying to break into yo crib last week..

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 05:43:00 PM »
hey blockHead did you them "g's who was trying to break into yo crib last week..
Tru...Tru...

I didn't get em yet but my G's on the street heard about it and got their names...LaShawn, Jamal, and Antwan. I know where they be kickin it at. I'm down with the 187, to!
?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 05:49:18 PM »
as a white guy who grew up in the burbs I have no idea what any of that meant.......

As a tan man I can decifer some of what is happening.  I will try to put it in laymens terms so the majority of us can understand.

It appears someone ate all the Krispy Kremes and didn't put any money in.  Now the guy who paid for the dozen either wants his money back or at least 3 glaze and 2 jellies.  I think that sums it up.  Hope that help everyone.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 05:50:21 PM »
As a tan man I can decifer some of what is happening.  I will try to put it in laymens terms so the majority of us can understand.

It appears someone ate all the Krispy Kremes and didn't put any money in.  Now the guy who paid for the dozen either wants his money back or at least 3 glaze and 2 jellies.  I think that sums it up.  Hope that help everyone.

LOL

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 05:51:36 PM »

What can I say I want my money back! There were 2 medium coffee's on there to.

Playin wit my money is like playin wit my emotions!
?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 05:08:41 AM »
gang warfare via computers on a bodybuilding forum...you kids oughta be scared good so u'd come back to the real world...jesus  ::)

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 05:18:22 AM »
 Playin wit my money is like playin wit my emotions!
[/quote]

Wooorrrrm!!! ;D 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 05:22:45 AM »
gang warfare via computers on a bodybuilding forum...you kids oughta be scared good so u'd come back to the real world...jesus  ::)

Yo f**k dat jezzus shit, we praise allah round herr ya heard, just quit yo joe ass talkin and step yo ass out tha thread, we don't need no cracka ass mutha fucka tryin to tell us how we be.
I