Author Topic: Ken Lay Proclaimed INNOCENT*  (Read 974 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Ken Lay Proclaimed INNOCENT*
« on: November 07, 2006, 04:30:59 PM »

A federal judge proclaimed that the conviction of Ken Lay will not stand.  He can now rest in his "grave" an innocent man, and no one will receive any restitution for his horrendous fleecing of the american people.

Since we know that he didn't actually die when the bought news media said . . . this allows him to spend the rest of his life on the beach with no worries.  Monster taking advantage of powerful connections.

*This news has been brought to you by the 240 or bust news network. we hope you enjoy our bold style of reporting.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ken Lay Proclaimed INNOCENT*
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 04:35:50 PM »
A federal judge proclaimed that the conviction of Ken Lay will not stand.  He can now rest in his "grave" an innocent man, and no one will receive any restitution for his horrendous fleecing of the american people.

Since we know that he didn't actually die when the bought news media said . . . this allows him to spend the rest of his life on the beach with no worries.  Monster taking advantage of powerful connections.

*This news has been brought to you by the 240 or bust news network. we hope you enjoy our bold style of reporting.
Well, minus the sarcasm, I like the post ;D  You can't deny it's very possible this is exactly what happened :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 05:08:56 PM »

lol.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 06:26:50 PM »
I hate to bring facts into all this.

The whole case against Enron was conveniently destroyed on 9/11 when WTC 7 magically fell.

If you laugh at 9/11 theories, at the very least consider that one of the convenient side effects of 9/11 was all those employees losing their pensions and accountability being lost, and the records all disappearing.  Even more, research the connections between Enron, the White House, and the missing Pentagon money ($2.3 T).  Or, you can have a laugh, watch some network tv, and bleat continually as you have been ;)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »
B = (SD(Ri) x SD(Rm) x p(Ri,Rm)) / SD(Rm) x SD(Rm)

= Cov(Ri,Rm)/Var(Rm)

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 06:32:43 PM »
Or, you can have a laugh, watch some network tv, and bleat continually as you have been ;)

Baaaaaa! Baaaaaaaa!!!

= Cov(Ri,Rm)/Var(Rm)

exactly what i've been saying, but no one listens.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 06:41:34 PM »

= Cov(Ri,Rm)/Var(Rm)

Ouch :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 06:52:15 PM »
Baaaaaa! Baaaaaaaa!!!

I used to be the same way, dude.  When I was 22, Clinton was the Devil, GWB 1 was the most incredible guy who ever lived. 

I did my research.  Presidents are tools.  They certainly don't have unilateral power over the nation. Most are pressured or outright blackmailed into policy decisions based upon what the did to get in office or what occurred since they took office.  But that is another thread.

Fact is, you are politically immature, dude.  You don't understand the forces and element at work behind the 3 *equal* branches of govt you read in your middle school social studies book.

My only hope is, should you ever look at history and current events/politics with an unbiased eye and learn some truth, tell a friend.  Until then, continue acting like a major brainwashed douchbag. :)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »
Baaaaaa! Baaaaaaaa!!!

exactly what i've been saying, but no one listens.

YES!
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 07:01:42 PM »
YES!

I debate the same obvious points with the same 4 people, even though they are thickheaded sheep. 

Because the many people who read the debates are learning the truth :)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 07:05:57 PM »
I debate the same obvious points with the same 4 people, even though they are thickheaded sheep. 

Because the many people who read the debates are learning the truth :)

:)

This is up your alley:

WACC = (E/V) x Re + (D/V) x Rd x (1 - Tc)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »
I used to be the same way, dude.  When I was 22, Clinton was the Devil, GWB 1 was the most incredible guy who ever lived. 

I did my research.  Presidents are tools.  They certainly don't have unilateral power over the nation. Most are pressured or outright blackmailed into policy decisions based upon what the did to get in office or what occurred since they took office.  But that is another thread.

Fact is, you are politically immature, dude.  You don't understand the forces and element at work behind the 3 *equal* branches of govt you read in your middle school social studies book.

My only hope is, should you ever look at history and current events/politics with an unbiased eye and learn some truth, tell a friend.  Until then, continue acting like a major brainwashed douchbag. :)

240, why you gotta be that way? you cut me deep. 

instead, you could have just been a friend and learned me about the forces and element at work behind the 3 equal branches of govt (it's not what I learned in middle school, but let's not quibble).