Author Topic: Thoughts & Opinions...  (Read 7388 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Thoughts & Opinions...
« on: November 08, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts & opinions on the following cycle:

Weeks 1-20 625mg Test E
Weeks 1-18 300mg Deca
Weeks 1-7 60mg Tbol ED
Weeks 15-20 75mg Winny ED
Weeks 1-20 1mg Adex EOD
Weeks 2-20 300mcg HCG
Weeks 22-26 PCT (the usual stuff)

I'll also be throwing some Clen & T3 into the mix.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Thoughts & Input
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 08:39:08 PM »
Looks pretty solid maybe drop the deca 2 weeks sooner that stuff lingers forever.  625mg test E?  ;D  Why not round that off to 750. while your at it I like the sound of 400mg deca more than 300mg.

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:41:34 PM »
Looks pretty solid maybe drop the deca 2 weeks sooner that stuff lingers forever.  625mg test E?  ;D  Why not round that off to 750. while your at it I like the sound of 400mg deca more than 300mg.

LOL.  I love it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:49:19 PM »
625mg test E?  ;D  Why not round that off to 750.

Because I had a 50ml jug of 250mg/ml Test E & I wanted to run a 20 week cycle. So it works out to 2.5ml a week.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:52:21 PM »
while your at it I like the sound of 400mg deca more than 300mg.

I've never used Deca so I want to see how I react to 300 before I use more (I've always used EQ in the past).

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
I've never used Deca so I want to see how I react to 300 before I use more (I've always used EQ in the past).

You will like it.  All the more reason to keep your test high, although I have never had "deca dick" and personally believe it to be a myth started by a dumbass who ran deca by itself.

You will be able to go heavy with the deca, your joints will feel like superman...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: Thoughts & Opinions...
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

Weeks 1-8     60mg Tbol ED
Weeks 9-16   75mg Winny ED
Weeks 1-16   300mg Deca
Weeks 15-20 100mg Tren ED
Weeks 1-20   750mg Test E
Weeks 1-20   1mg Adex EOD
Weeks 1-20 500IU HCG E4D

The dosages are in line and everything layers....

On this cycle, even your baby ewoks will be scavenging the moons of endor for Princess Leia's sweet tight ass.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 11:11:00 PM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

On this cycle, even your baby ewoks will be scavenging the moons of endor for Princess Leia's sweet tight ass.

DIV

Got to admit man, you have a way with words....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 11:51:02 AM »
Looks good Rim, that is very similar to what i'm running now...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 11:24:54 PM »
Looks fine, but I do like Div's recommendations a little more. The added tren will really turn the heat up on the cycle, and I like that he pulled the deca a little sooner then you did...this stuff lingers like a bitch.

I could go w/o the tbol, but then again I've never tried it...its simply never had a large appeal.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 12:30:14 AM »
i dont know about divs changes. hes telling him to run tbol for 2 months at 60mg daily then switch up to winstrol. well thats fine s long as rims willing to inject winstrol almost everyday wich i doubt most people would do. and if he runs winny tabs thats just too many orals involved. Id say 6 weeks of tbol is plenty and he is also reccomending shooting the tren everyday for 5 weeks - thats just too much and too toxic.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 08:44:38 AM »
i dont know about divs changes. hes telling him to run tbol for 2 months at 60mg daily then switch up to winstrol. well thats fine s long as rims willing to inject winstrol almost everyday wich i doubt most people would do. and if he runs winny tabs thats just too many orals involved. Id say 6 weeks of tbol is plenty and he is also reccomending shooting the tren everyday for 5 weeks - thats just too much and too toxic.

Tbol is a mild anabolic, which is why I decided to run it that long.....and while I know it may seem long, all he's doing is running an oral for the duration of the cycle......just switching from Turinabol to Winstrol.

His liver should be fine with it.

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 09:59:33 AM »
I could go w/o the tbol, but then again I've never tried it...its simply never had a large appeal.

Then I think you should try it. It's good stuff.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 10:00:53 AM »

DIV's right Tbol's not very toxic. I've run it alone for eight weeks without any problems.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2006, 10:26:53 AM »
I took the advice of several members here and used Tbol instead of Dbol for my current cycle. i will never use Dbol again.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »
I took the advice of several members here and used Tbol instead of Dbol for my current cycle. i will never use Dbol again.

8)

I've noticed a big increase in it's popularity over the last year or so. I'll also never use Dbol again.

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 01:38:56 PM »
why is tbol so much better than dbol?  to be honest i've never heard of anyone i know run it except for on the boards

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 01:57:05 PM »
Then I think you should try it. It's good stuff.

8)

I'll look into it. What is it about it you like so much? As for me, regardless of tbol or not, dbol never ever again...given it several tries, and every time a big kick in the sack.

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 01:59:20 PM »
why dont you like dbol arnold?

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »
Ok- I agree tbol for 8 weeks is OK but you div is also saying to run winstrol for the remaning weeks- too many orals- winstrol is pretty toxic- way more toxic than tbol. tbol is pretty mild. you do not get alot of strength off the stuff. I did not really think it did a whole lot except shrink my nutts. I did get 9-10pds off of a tbol only cycle once but im still puzzled how I gained that much without noticing anything while on cycle- I did not weigh myself once on cycle. weighed myself post cycle thinking I did not make any gains- to my surprise I was up almost 10pds.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 02:28:54 PM »
why dont you like dbol arnold?
Bad sides...lethargic, excess bloat, almost sort of disoriented.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 02:32:38 PM »
Ok- I agree tbol for 8 weeks is OK but you div is also saying to run winstrol for the remaning weeks- too many orals- winstrol is pretty toxic- way more toxic than tbol. tbol is pretty mild. you do not get alot of strength off the stuff. I did not really think it did a whole lot except shrink my nutts. I did get 9-10pds off of a tbol only cycle once but im still puzzled how I gained that much without noticing anything while on cycle- I did not weigh myself once on cycle. weighed myself post cycle thinking I did not make any gains- to my surprise I was up almost 10pds.

Widow.....

Where do you get some of this bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Winstrol is not "way more toxic" than Turinabol.

All 17AA orals are equally toxic except for Halotestin which has a triple molecular bond and even that is possibly just overhype in terms of its actual hepatoxicity relative to other orals.

In case you didn't notice, this thread is not about YOU or how YOU felt on Turinabol and just because YOU didn't gain much off it or it didn't feel that strong to YOU, doesn't mean it won't have a much more pronounced effect on someone else.

Why do I have to repeat the same shit over and over and over and over again with you people?

GENETICS.......

Some people respond better to drugs than others and it differs.

Stop assuming everyone reacts the same, because it is not and will never be true.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
Widow.....

Where do you get some of this bullshit that comes out of your mouth?

Winstrol is not "way more toxic" than Turinabol.

All 17AA orals are equally toxic except for Halotestin which has a triple molecular bond and even that is possibly just overhype in terms of its actual hepatoxicity relative to other orals.

In case you didn't notice, this thread is not about YOU or how YOU felt on Turinabol and just because YOU didn't gain much off it or it didn't feel that strong to YOU, doesn't mean it won't have a much more pronounced effect on someone else.

Why do I have to repeat the same shit over and over and over and over again with you people?

GENETICS.......

Some people respond better to drugs than others and it differs.

Stop assuming everyone reacts the same, because it is not and will never be true.

DIV

all 17aa's are equally toxic- thats bullshit!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 02:49:54 PM »
all 17aa's are equally toxic- thats bullshit!

Except for Halo......

If you have some studies to back up your statement that Winstrol is more hepatoxic than Turinabol, let's see them.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
Except for Halo......

If you have some studies to back up your statement that Winstrol is more hepatoxic than Turinabol, let's see them.

DIV

Ill look. saying all 17aa's are have equal toxicity except halotestin is a complete bullshit statement though.