Author Topic: Thoughts & Opinions...  (Read 7384 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Thoughts & Opinions...
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2006, 05:37:03 PM »
I like this cycle as well, only thing i would add is 50mg clomid from weeks 22-25 just to keep the hcg rebound in check.

I think DIV left off the PCT because that's assumed I'd be using it (which I of course will be doing some PCT).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »
I think DIV left off the PCT because that's assumed I'd be using it (which I of course will be doing some PCT).

Even baby ewoks know PCT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
Even baby ewoks know PCT.

DIV

Yes we do.  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Thoughts & Input
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2006, 08:46:57 PM »
Looks pretty solid maybe drop the deca 2 weeks sooner that stuff lingers forever.  625mg test E?  ;D  Why not round that off to 750. while your at it I like the sound of 400mg deca more than 300mg.
Agreed. I would up the Deca to 400 or even 500mg and make the test an even 750mg. When tapering off I would replace the test with Winstrol.

PB

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Thoughts & Opinions...UPDATE
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2007, 07:25:58 AM »
I'm at about week 12 into my cycle. Everything is going smoothly. I think I'm only up about 10lbs which is fine with me - because I missed three weeks of training (one for a back injury & two for bronchitis). I'm also not increasing my calories & adding more aerobic activity. My goal is mainly to loose a little fat while gaining muscle (which seems to be working). In the last couple weeks some of the water retention has gone away (my face is a little bloated but that's fine with me - it'll be gone in a couple months). So far I'm very satisfied with everything - in spite of missing three weeks of training.

So you don't have to go through the entire topic here's my cycle:

Weeks 1-20 625mg Test E EW
Weeks 1-18 300mg Deca EW
Weeks 1-8 60mg Tbol ED
Weeks 3-20 500IU HCG EW
Weeks 1-20 0.5-1mg Adex (four times a week)
The usual PCT

At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to end the cycle with Winny or not. I might just save it for next time. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2007, 07:29:15 AM »
Very nice.

I really like the effects i get from winny at the end of a cycle. Of course it's your choice but i would use it.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 07:37:11 AM »
Very nice.

I really like the effects i get from winny at the end of a cycle. Of course it's your choice but i would use it.

8)

I'm leaning towards taking the winny - actually this week but I may just wait two weeks. It's my birthday on Sunday so I'll probably have a drink or two. No sense in stressing my liver any more then I have to.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Update on Cycle
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2007, 05:42:18 PM »
Update: I'm feeling pretty good about everything so far. I think I'm only up about ten pounds (hovering around the mid 240's). I probably should have gained more but I haven't increased my calories that much & I'm also doing more cardio then usual (also I missed three weeks or so of training do to illness & a back injury). & my bodyfat has also been lowered a couple percent (maybe around 12%).

I've also decided to ride out the next seven or eight weeks with 50mg of Winny a day. I also might experiment a little with T3 in February to see if I can lower the bodyfat a little more - maybe even see my abs again.

Note: Since this will be my longest cycle (20-21 weeks) once it's over I'll be off again until November.