Author Topic: my next cycle.  (Read 4298 times)

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
my next cycle.
« on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:39 PM »
I am getting 200 5mg BD dbol tabs, 8 10ml bottles of Andropen 275, 2 bottles Tren 200 (enenthate).
I was planning on taking about 3 cc's x 3 times per week of andropen.
400 mgs of tren per week, and the dball during the first 3 weeks of the cycle.
I am going on high doses this time around as you can tell.
Diet is going to be super clean. Lots of protein fairly low carbs and fat.
I have been taking gear for well over 10 years at this point.
Do you guys have any feedback on this cycle ?
I really want to do a high test cycle for a long time to see how it does for me.
the most I have taken as far as test is about 1500 mgs of test a week for about 4 weeks.
I was just looking for a few of your ideas w/ this cycle.
BTW I weigh 290, , 6' 3" , about 14 % bf , been working out for about 18 years.
Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: my next cycle.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:31 PM »
I am getting 200 5mg BD dbol tabs, 8 10ml bottles of Andropen 275, 2 bottles Tren 200 (enenthate).
400 mgs of tren per week, and the dball during the first 3 weeks of the cycle.  Do you guys have any feedback on this cycle ?

How about you structure that cycle so someone can read it, with the times and dosages laid out first?

Then I'll give you feedback.

the most I have taken as far as test is about 1500 mgs of test a week for about 4 weeks.

By chance, can you possibly explain to me why you'd run 1.5G Test ew for four weeks?   ???

Humor me....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 10:11:47 PM »

You're planning on taking 2475mg of Test a week? With what you've got your cycle will be less then nine weeks.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 11:23:43 AM »
I am thinking of making it last 12 weeks, so I am going to figure how much test I will need to take per week, so it will last.
I adropen will buildup in your body over time, so from what I have been told by many people, you can actually back down after 4 weeks and still get the same results than if you were still taking the same dose.
One pro I know says he takes sustanon 4 weeks on 3 off, then 4 on 3 off , etc.
He says he gets the same results doing it that way compared to staying on all the time.
 I got he Dbol to jump start the cycle.
I was thinking of doing around 100mgs a day the first week, then back it off after that till I finish with it 3 weeks later.
The reason why I want to take so much test is because I have never went up that high, and this one pro that works out my gym tells me at my weight and ho long I have been using I need to take about 3000 mgs a week to have a good cycle.
This guy defiantly knows his stuff, he is not only a pro, he is also a biology major, teacher, and pro wrestler.
He is one of the thickest , and most chiseled man I know.
Also, the reason why I took 1500 mgs of test for 4 weeks, was to build up in the beginningof the cycle, I backed off to about 900 mgs a week after that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 11:55:35 AM »
I am thinking of making it last 12 weeks, so I am going to figure how much test I will need to take per week, so it will last.
I adropen will buildup in your body over time, so from what I have been told by many people, you can actually back down after 4 weeks and still get the same results than if you were still taking the same dose.
One pro I know says he takes sustanon 4 weeks on 3 off, then 4 on 3 off , etc.
He says he gets the same results doing it that way compared to staying on all the time.
 I got he Dbol to jump start the cycle.
I was thinking of doing around 100mgs a day the first week, then back it off after that till I finish with it 3 weeks later.
The reason why I want to take so much test is because I have never went up that high, and this one pro that works out my gym tells me at my weight and ho long I have been using I need to take about 3000 mgs a week to have a good cycle.
This guy defiantly knows his stuff, he is not only a pro, he is also a biology major, teacher, and pro wrestler.
He is one of the thickest , and most chiseled man I know.
Also, the reason why I took 1500 mgs of test for 4 weeks, was to build up in the beginningof the cycle, I backed off to about 900 mgs a week after that.

A couple points.....

What makes you think that just because 3G ew works for that guy that it's going to work for you?

Did you ever stop and consider the fact that his genetics are not the same as yours and that you might not get the same results?

The Sustanon 4 weeks on/3 weeks off might work for that "pro", but he obviously knows what he's doing.

Therein lies the difference.

He is a pro, you are not.

I'm also telling you that pre-loading is counterproductive.

I have no idea where you got the idea that megadosing for the first four weeks of a cycle was good, but it's pointless if you are dropping down to 900MG ew.

Basically, you set your body up to fail from the start because it will expect 1.5G ew, and when you drop down it will react to that.

You still haven't written out your cycle....

I don't know what else to say except that your whole thought process going in is wrong.

Unless you're a professional bodybuilder, there is no point in megadosing.

DIV

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 03:32:42 PM »
Well I am pretty close to competing.
I am going on this cycle planning on using high doses to try to push me to the next level.
So with what I have maybe someone could help post a good cycle.
200 tabs of 5 mg dbol; 250 tabs T-3 ( 50mcg) ; 8 , 10ml bottles adropen 275 ;2 bottles of tren 200 (enenthate).
I was thinking of getting an anti estrogen just in case of gyno or heavy water retention.
I am going to try do make this a 10-12 week cycle.
So any pointers would be great!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 03:34:30 PM »
What is your cycle going to look like? or what are you planning? It's hard for anyone to give you pointers if you haven't even outlined anything.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 05:02:20 PM »
I am  going to take T-3 at 50mcg throughout sincei have been on T-3 for about 3 months straight already.
I am planning on taking the dball for the first 3 weeks.
The andropen will be taken throughout cycle in a high dosage.
I am gonna run the tren for 10 weeks at 400 mgs a week.
Of course I will run PCT , HCG, nolva, and clomid at the end of cycle.
And I also will have nolva on hand in case of gyno or water retention.
I also have arimidex left over from a while ago to get rid of water.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 09:17:54 PM »
I am going on this cycle planning on using high doses to try to push me to the next level.
200 tabs of 5 mg dbol; 250 tabs T-3 ( 50mcg) ; 8 , 10ml bottles adropen 275 ;2 bottles of tren 200 (enenthate).
I was thinking of getting an anti estrogen just in case of gyno or heavy water retention.

No offense, coolioni, but you don't plan a cycle around what supplies you have on hand.

You order supplies based on what type of cycle you want to run.

If money is an issue, you should probably re-consider running this cycle.

If you're asking, I can make a cycle out just about anything, but if it doesn't meet your goals, what is the point?   ???

DIV

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 01:54:14 AM »

Ok so here is my thoughts and maybe my 2 cents will fall on deaf ears.

You say you are close to competeing, what category are you going in? Natural or otherwise, do you know if this is a tested or not tested competition? Why do you feel that AAS will bring this much more to your physique to put you over the next guy?

Just simple questions, but they should be asked.

And on that note 1 last question, why do you feel that high dosages will be better for your cycle, maybe it's the AAS that you have used in the past that was not the right one for your body to respond to. Maybe you need to look at other combos of AAS for your body to respond better to, to get you "to the next level". I found that certain types of AAS my responds better to than others.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2006, 04:26:25 AM »
I got these drugs specificly for this cycle.
I got these products because this is what I respond to the best.
Well, I will just put together my own cycle out of this, since noone wants to give any opinions.
Thanks anyways!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2006, 11:19:18 PM »
I got these drugs specificly for this cycle.
I got these products because this is what I respond to the best.
Well, I will just put together my own cycle out of this, since noone wants to give any opinions.
Thanks anyways!

You have to give out specifics of some sort...lay out a proposed cycle that you're thinking about, and then it will get critique. You've said what drugs you have but you have to give us a plan to start from, i.e. doses, duration. Without knowing these things, there are a ton of different ways you could approach it. Answering these questions will give everyone some where to start.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 03:46:22 AM »
o.k., i will put it together, then post it soon.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 08:55:16 AM »
o.k.
T-3 taken at 25 mcgs throughout cycle
weeks 1-3-  100 mgs dbol daily , andropen 2cc's x 3 times a week ( 1650 mgs per week),
weeks 4-12 andropen 1650 mgs (2cc's, 3x per week) trenabol 200 enenthate 2mls x 1 per week(400 mgs per week)
weeks 11-12 andropen 2cc's x 2x per week , tren e. 2mls x 1 per week , nolvadex 10 mgs daily
weeks 13-15 test prop 100mg daily , nolvadex 10mg
PCT week  16 HCG 5,000 iu's  3 x per week
PCT week  17 clomid 200mg daily , nolvadex 20mg daily
PCT week 18 clomid 100mg daily , nolvadex 20mg daily
PCT week 19 clomid 50mg daily ,nolvadex 10mg daily

So what do you think of this cycle.
I am now 290 lbs, 6' 3" bf around 12-15%
I will eat close to 400-500 grams of protein , moderate card,. moderate fat diet.
I have been using for around 15 years off and on at this point, so that is why my dosages are high.
Let me know what you guys think.
I normally do short cycles, like 6 -8 total. So this is my first long cycle ever.
That is why I would like some opinions.
Thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 09:21:48 AM »
So what do you think of this cycle.
I am now 290 lbs, 6' 3" bf around 12-15%

At your size, are you sure you really need to run a cycle like this?

You could just diet down and see how well you place as is.

If you cut down to single digit BF% you will still be carrying alot of lean mass on a large frame.

I don't like 100MG D-bol ed......and I question why you want to use 1650MG Test ew...

DIV

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 10:13:14 AM »
PCT week  16 HCG 5,000 iu's  3 x per week

Why in god's name are you going to take 15,000IU's of HCG for one week? That's major overkill. If anything you should be taking it throughout you cycle & not at the end.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 11:33:06 AM »
o.k, then how should I incorparate the HCG proprerly ?
In the middle of the cycle by itself for 1 week, then a smaller amount in the end to stimulate my nads at the end of the cycle ?
Also, do you feel there is no need for the dball at al, or would you use it differently ?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 03:51:20 PM »
50mg for 6 weeks seems more reasonable as far as dianabol goes and should be more than enough.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 03:55:29 PM »
o.k, then how should I incorparate the HCG proprerly ?
In the middle of the cycle by itself for 1 week, then a smaller amount in the end to stimulate my nads at the end of the cycle ?
Also, do you feel there is no need for the dball at al, or would you use it differently ?
I wouldn't use the dbol, but that's because I hate it. As for hcg, 500iu/e5d during cycle is what I'd do.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »
I wouldn't use the dbol, but that's because I hate it. As for hcg, 500iu/e5d during cycle is what I'd do.

Agreed. 

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
I always seem to get real muscular quickly on dball.
Of course it does not last, but after a few weeks everything else will be kicking in.
I have been hearing alot of people talking about doing something like this to jumstart their cycles.