Author Topic: Predictions: Asian Games in Doha – Qatar December 2006  (Read 5517 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Predictions: Asian Games in Doha – Qatar December 2006
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 01:53:22 AM »
Come on now … I can buy trophies and medals as well … I mean did you actually win any of them??

Funny you should mention that. That's what you try to do but you are so shitty even the shopkeepers turn your filthy money away. ;) As for me winning them, of course...stop talking and start training & maybe you can be a champion too kid.
Team Goodrum!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 04:05:44 AM »
Can we move this thread to the "WHO GIVES A FLYING f**k" Board ?
No one cares who is the most jacked terrorist,unless they are blowing themselves up ...and another thing as an asian i dont like the fact that they are parading around callin thier contest the "Asian Games"...

Dear Gaëjonna,

it's called the Asian Games, because all Asian countries can compete.

Newsflash for you buddy: Citizens of Quatar and Japan are both Asians.

What do you mean "most jacked terrorist"? Explain.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 11:16:59 AM »
Funny you should mention that. That's what you try to do but you are so shitty even the shopkeepers turn your filthy money away. ;) As for me winning them, of course...stop talking and start training & maybe you can be a champion too kid.

No I don’t have any trophy nor did I ever said I have any. 

I can’t train alone … I am looking for a trainer … do you think you can find someone to train the trainer??  Wait a second ... you are the trainer of trainers … man I have been looking for you all my life … so can you make me a champion?? Of course you can … you are trainer of trainers so that shouldn’t be hard for you …

So when do we start ??    ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 04:23:28 AM »
No I don’t have any trophy nor did I ever said I have any. 

I can’t train alone … I am looking for a trainer … do you think you can find someone to train the trainer??  Wait a second ... you are the trainer of trainers … man I have been looking for you all my life … so can you make me a champion?? Of course you can … you are trainer of trainers so that shouldn’t be hard for you …

So when do we start ??    ;D

First, repent of your cheating ways Ali. Next, forward GBP$1 million into my account. Once I make you a champion, DRUG-FREE, you will make at least 2 times that amount from all your IFBB Pro wins and suplement contracts like Ronnie...except w/o the hefty drug bill... ;) ;D
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 06:16:48 AM »
I can’t get the GBP$1 million   :D

However it seems you are very knowledgeable and know what you are talking about.  But what if I don’t want to be a pro can we make it in the armature league? I am sure you can cause it is obvious you are the best in what you do …
NOT;D 

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2006, 06:38:38 AM »
I can’t get the GBP$1 million   :D

However it seems you are very knowledgeable and know what you are talking about.  But what if I don’t want to be a pro can we make it in the armature league? I am sure you can cause it is obvious you are the best in what you do …
NOT;D 

LOL, the NOT part you are speaking of yourself since you and your TEAM THE GAY are nobodies...everything else was spot on though. ;) Sure, you can make it to the amateur league...even with your shitty body now...now where's my cash? :P
Team Goodrum!

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 01:28:42 AM »
your cash is ready … but I still cant understand the “GBP$1 million” part … clarify it and the money will be wired to ya

so when should we start preparing for the amateur league??

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 01:33:11 AM »
your cash is ready … but I still cant understand the “GBP$1 million” part … clarify it and the money will be wired to ya

NODODY GIVES A FUCK
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 01:42:53 AM »
NODODY GIVES A f**k

Who asked for your opinion???

And who the hell are you anyway?  If you are a frined of GP then you are welcome … any friend of GP is a              Of mine

Fill in the blank

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 02:39:04 AM »

That means Great Britain 1 million pounds obviously Ali. Why settle for Amateurs boy? The Pros are where the big money is...don't tell me you are allergic to wealth & riches... ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 06:17:03 AM »

Who asked for your opinion???

And who the hell are you anyway?  If you are a frined of GP then you are welcome … any friend of GP is a              Of mine

Fill in the blank

Friend? Trainer more like...anyone off the street (even Vince G mind you) is automatically qualified to train Ali the simpleton... ;D
Team Goodrum!