Author Topic: Mr. Intenseone, how are you doing today buddy?  (Read 1550 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Mr. Intenseone, how are you doing today buddy?
« on: November 09, 2006, 08:04:09 AM »
You know you're my favorite Getbig poster. I always look forward to reading your unique perspective on things and then calling you a right wing zealot.  ;D

I'm wondering how you're doing today, serious question.

There's been a massive shift in power everywhere except in the White House and your beloved party isn't doing too well right now. Are you expecting the USA to collapse in the near future? Are you disheartened by the recent election outcomes?

In all seriousness, how are you feeling today? I'm a little worried about you.

By the way, McCain is my candidate for 2008, hopefully he can win the nomination because I think he would win the Presidency. I'm hoping he won't be too old in a couple of years.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Mr. Intenseone, how are you doing today buddy?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 08:10:35 AM »
Here, let me get that for you Intensehobbitone...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:10 AM »
He's hugging his Rush doll in the fetal position.   ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:32:42 AM »
You know you're my favorite Getbig poster. I always look forward to reading your unique perspective on things and then calling you a right wing zealot.  ;D

There's been a massive shift in power everywhere except in the White House and your beloved party isn't doing too well right now. Are you expecting the USA to collapse in the near future? Are you disheartened by the recent election outcomes?

By the way, McCain is my candidate for 2008, hopefully he can win the nomination because I think he would win the Presidency. I'm hoping he won't be too old in a couple of years.

I know that back in the early 90's, a lot of hardcore Reaganites were contemplating moving to Canada (WTF?) when Clinton won.

For years, they had been on about what a communistic country Canada was, but when Bush Sr lost, they were all of a sudden gonna move there?

Logic? Hm...

They never moved, though. They did pretty good, Republican took the Congress in '94.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »
He's hugging his Rush doll in the fetal position.   ;)

LMAO....Hhahahahahahahah ahahahaaa!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 08:56:31 AM »
LMAO....Hhahahahahahahahahahahaaa!

How you doing today? You keeping your head high?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 09:11:04 AM »

I'm good, I knew a while ago that we would lose the house as soon as all the scandals started breaking, but I seriously thought we would retain the senate, yep, we screwed up bad, fortunatly alot of the Dems that are now in the house are not Liberals but are actually quite conservative and that makes me feel better, but now we have to face the reality that we have Polosi in as speaker and thats a VERY bad thing, she is waaaay to left even for most of the Liberals. I feel now that Dems have taken over we are going to be very vulnerable to attack especially since Polosi has an open border policy and even the Liberals can't denie that they are weak on defence, that being said you can expect them to try and cut our defence budget and leave us at further risk, I can handle raised taxes but what I can't handle is our country being at risk.

I mean lets face it, some of these retards actually think they can have diplomacy with terrorists and that includes Iran, this is from the leader that said Israel should be wiped off the face of the map as well as the United States! But all in all, I do support the President even though he's made mistakes (and they all do) I fully support the war in Iraq we did do the right thing by going in, we gave Huissane plenty of chances to comply and it was a unanamus decision by both parties to go in so I don't want to hear one word about how we went in based on lies. Yes, in the defence department we're screwed....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 09:13:36 AM »
I'm good, I knew a while ago that we would lose the house as soon as all the scandals started breaking, but I seriously thought we would retain the senate, yep, we screwed up bad, fortunatly alot of the Dems that are now in the house are not Liberals but are actually quite conservative and that makes me feel better, but now we have to face the reality that we have Polosi in as speaker and thats a VERY bad thing, she is waaaay to left even for most of the Liberals. I feel now that Dems have taken over we are going to be very vulnerable to attack especially since Polosi has an open border policy and even the Liberals can't denie that they are weak on defence, that being said you can expect them to try and cut our defence budget and leave us at further risk, I can handle raised taxes but what I can't handle is our country being at risk.

I mean lets face it, some of these retards actually think they can have diplomacy with terrorists and that includes Iran, this is from the leader that said Israel should be wiped off the face of the map as well as the United States! But all in all, I do support the President even though he's made mistakes (and they all do) I fully support the war in Iraq we did do the right thing by going in, we gave Huissane plenty of chances to comply and it was a unanamus decision by both parties to go in so I don't want to hear one word about how we went in based on lies. Yes, in the defence department we're screwed....

......now that the Dems are in!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »
If hastert knew that Foley was cyberfucking young male pages under his command...
and he accepted 100k donation that same week he was told, from Foley...
and he lied about knowing anything...

Is hastert the type of guy you want #3 in line for the Presidency?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 09:54:03 AM »
I'm good, I knew a while ago that we would lose the house as soon as all the scandals started breaking, but I seriously thought we would retain the senate, yep, we screwed up bad, fortunately alot of the Dems that are now in the house are not Liberals but are actually quite conservative and that makes me feel better, but now we have to face the reality that we have Polosi in as speaker and thats a VERY bad thing, she is waaaay to left even for most of the Liberals. I feel now that Dems have taken over we are going to be very vulnerable to attack especially since Polosi has an open border policy and even the Liberals can't denie that they are weak on defence, that being said you can expect them to try and cut our defence budget and leave us at further risk, I can handle raised taxes but what I can't handle is our country being at risk.

See, I told you it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be... I can't believe you had to hear it from Rush to come to terms with what so many people have been screaming...  Please please please start balancing your listening... Did you know that all this has been covered over and over on Air America?  Yup... Air America virtually since they started by talkers like Randi Rhodes who has over and over BOASTED that Dems are the new home of traditional conservatism... All while being mocked by O'Reilly, Hannity, Rush and Company while they all trumpeting Neocons which has been nothing but a cabal on our entire system...  I told you it wasn't going to be so bad  ;)  One of the things you've been concerned with is that dems will raise taxes... Trust me, they will NOT raise taxes any more than is necessary... You can't deficit spend forever so expect some to balance the budget but no more than is needed because the days of Dems being big gov spenders is over over over...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 11:27:06 AM »
See, I told you it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be... I can't believe you had to hear it from Rush to come to terms with what so many people have been screaming...  Please please please start balancing your listening... Did you know that all this has been covered over and over on Air America?  Yup... Air America virtually since they started by talkers like Randi Rhodes who has over and over BOASTED that Dems are the new home of traditional conservatism... All while being mocked by O'Reilly, Hannity, Rush and Company while they all trumpeting Neocons which has been nothing but a cabal on our entire system...  I told you it wasn't going to be so bad  ;)  One of the things you've been concerned with is that dems will raise taxes... Trust me, they will NOT raise taxes any more than is necessary... You can't deficit spend forever so expect some to balance the budget but no more than is needed because the days of Dems being big gov spenders is over over over...

True, but I will not listen to anything of the likes of "Air America". But it still doesn't make me feel any better that we will be left pretty much wide open for attack and it's really hard to denie that Dems are weak on defence, from where I live I can see the port of Long Beach and that's of course one of the main ports that is on the terrorist hit list, like I said, taxes I can deal with, having my country invaded by terrorists I cannot....Liberals are very scary with their basically do-nothing policy and Polosi and the Liberals are now a main players in that policy!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 11:29:37 AM »

I think the whole "we're vulnerable to attacks" angle is weak. In my opinion it's more spin than anything else. In actual terms we're really no safer now than we were 8 years ago. What worries me now is higher tax rates and an increase in Government. I'm completely with you on those fronts, just not the we're more vulnerable angle. In fact Bush has never really done anything about the borders, nothing will change in that regard.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »
True, but I will not listen to anything of the likes of "Air America". But it still doesn't make me feel any better that we will be left pretty much wide open for attack and it's really hard to denie that Dems are weak on defence, from where I live I can see the port of Long Beach and that's of course one of the main ports that is on the terrorist hit list, like I said, taxes I can deal with, having my country invaded by terrorists I cannot....Liberals are very scary with their basically do-nothing policy and Polosi and the Liberals are now a main players in that policy!
Guy, I don't think you're paying attention really... You're talking about ports?  It was Bush that wanted to hand over our port security to an Arab country... Dubai, the one you said looked like a great big enema...lol... It was the Dems that screamed bloody murder and were joined very quickly by republicans when even their support started saying oh hell no...  It's the Dems who want to make implementing the 911 commission recommendations Number 1 priority which BUSH has NOT done... That' includes greatly increased port security... That has been Pelosi's Number 1 bitch... Your port security... Now are you starting to see the lies you have been told...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 11:37:44 AM »
Guy, I don't think you're paying attention really... You're talking about ports?  It was Bush that wanted to hand over our port security to an Arab country... It was the Dems that screamed bloody murder and were joined very quickly by republicans when even their support started saying oh hell no...  It's the Dems who want to make implementing the 911 commission recommendations Number 1 priority which BUSH has NOT done... That' includes greatly increased port security... That has been Pelosi's Number 1 bitch... Your port security... How are you starting to see the lies you have been told...

BIg FAT Rush is blocking his view, so he can't see anything but Rush's Liberal ASS.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 11:38:52 AM »
BIg FAT Rush is blocking his view, so he can't see anything but Rush's Liberal ASS.
But I actually think if he starts to take a look at things, he's actually going to start seeing the skew... This port thing is a great example of that lie.  His port is actually going to be made safer because Pelosi is going to fight to impliment the commission recomendations... So he was more unsafe under Bush and the Republican Rubber Stamp of absolute power...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:11 PM »
But I actually think if he starts to take a look at things, he's actually going to start seeing the skew... This port thing is a great example of that lie.  His port is actually going to be made safer because Pelosi is going to fight to impliment the commission recomendations... So he was more unsafe under Bush and the Republican Rubber Stamp of absolute power...

You know,  I would bet he does see that but in the heat of a debate he'll not acknowledge it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 01:13:58 PM »
Good question.  Why HASN'T the republican party implemented the 911 Commission recommendations?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 01:43:35 PM »
Good question.  Why HASN'T the republican party implemented the 911 Commission recommendations?

ahahaha... That is a good question... One might say that looks like they have an inside track on "the enemy" ::) to such an extent that the implimentions are redundant from their perspective.... 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 02:36:56 PM »
ahahaha... That is a good question... One might say that looks like they have an inside track on "the enemy" ::) to such an extent that the implimentions are redundant from their perspective.... 

So, are you saying that Rumsfeld not showing up to work today meant in some small way, the 911 Commission's recommendations were actually carried out?