Author Topic: what are MILOS SARCEVS best lifts..  (Read 20531 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: what are MILOS SARCEVS best lifts..
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2006, 12:03:54 AM »
there is such a thing ..it's called 16 hour days...working that is...didn't marines teach u that some people have lives outside the gym ?...at juve bootcamp?...or you were busy breaking records amongst mildly retarded kids with behavioural deficiencies?... ;)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2006, 12:42:52 AM »
 MILOS IS THE MAN AND A BB LEGEND! GIVE HIM HIS PROPS AND STFU!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:41 AM »
apropos...when i worked with ron he brought me down to 226lbs in contest shape...he knows his shit through and through

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2006, 02:51:00 AM »
there is such a thing ..it's called 16 hour days...working that is...didn't marines teach u that some people have lives outside the gym ?...at juve bootcamp?...or you were busy breaking records amongst mildly retarded kids with behavioural deficiencies?... ;)

Sorry but I know many people who are very busy, barely even workout and look bigger then you, you talk about how much of an overgrown mass of muscle you were yet no pics of that only you doing gay modeling for the same people Derek Anthony does. Oh and some of those kids def seemed mildly retarded, imagine a 15-16 year old that can't read or kids up to the age of 20 that couldn't even come close to passing the GED test even after 3 months of preporation :-\ ;D
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2006, 10:21:11 AM »

So those guys doesn't apply any bodybuilding principles at all?. I would believe that a lot of sports starting with Football would learn a great deal from bodybuilding, giving the fact that all NFL teams have a strenght coach. Shouldn't those guys know the whole nine yard and then some?. Never mind they lift for football, but in my opinion weight training in General shouldn't be for one specific purpose

Many sports can benefit from weight-lifting principles bodybuilders use...
Super-slow method and maintaining maximal contraction at the peak of the movement however is "bodybuilding specific"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2006, 10:28:09 AM »
Milos going by those pictures, those workouts look crazy hard!!! Do the guys you train always finish the workout or do they sometimes just quit?

Also who would be the hardest guy or hardest client you have trained or trained with??

Quiting is NOT THE OPTION...
You are right back to take your turn after you puke...Sometimes you can skip the set...but there is no "walking away"...

You walk away once - you are never allowed back in...

Also - IF I see that someone is just not trying hard enough - after one fair warning - I will send them home BEFORE we finish with message to "come back when he is ready to train"...
And guys that trained with me KNOW that I am serious...I sent few home in the middle of the training and no-matter how hard they try to convince me they would try harder - I would insist that - they had their chance...

Once on the gym floor - I am not their friend...and good coach can't be considerate friend feeling sorry....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
Sorry but I know many people who are very busy, barely even workout and look bigger then you, you talk about how much of an overgrown mass of muscle you were yet no pics of that only you doing gay modeling for the same people Derek Anthony does. Oh and some of those kids def seemed mildly retarded, imagine a 15-16 year old that can't read or kids up to the age of 20 that couldn't even come close to passing the GED test even after 3 months of preporation :-\ ;D
u'll see pics of me in the upcoming month to get an ideea...as far as proving anything to u ....i don't value your oppinion much so...there u go.

Neddy

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2006, 01:22:55 PM »

Quiting is NOT THE OPTION...
You are right back to take your turn after you puke...Sometimes you can skip the set...but there is no "walking away"...

You walk away once - you are never allowed back in...

Also - IF I see that someone is just not trying hard enough - after one fair warning - I will send them home BEFORE we finish with message to "come back when he is ready to train"...
And guys that trained with me KNOW that I am serious...I sent few home in the middle of the training and no-matter how hard they try to convince me they would try harder - I would insist that - they had their chance...

Once on the gym floor - I am not their friend...and good coach can't be considerate friend feeling sorry....

WOW!! thats full on, but i guess if you want it bad enough you will just shut up and do it!!

What would be some of the PRO's that you would consider hard trainers or guys you know would never quit no matter what you throw at them!

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2006, 01:39:03 PM »
Hey Milo's i remember watching that Web cast of your training tips last year and at first i thought you were crazy going super slow and light etc, but i gave it ago and man how awesome it was. I finished an exercise physiology degree last year and currently Personal training. Another personal trainer int he gym and myself have got two guys doing bodybuilding and I'm applying milo's methods and the other guy is doing the more traditional lift heavy and my guy has made the best gains i.e size and condition.

I also like how you pointed out in an earlier post that " Many sports can benefit from weight-lifting principles bodybuilders use...
Super-slow method and maintaining maximal contraction at the peak of the movement however is "bodybuilding specific"...  I've studied under top professors in certain  sporting areas and feel that when it comes to bodybuilding science they are lacking. I felt at uni that i had more of an advantage over my peers with training principles and more understanding because of my bodybuilding background.

As far as i am concerned You Milo's are one of the leading authorities in bodybuilding training and conditioning.

Do you read alot of books?? been to uni or anything??? you often say things that are very inline from what I've learnt through physiology.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2006, 04:28:27 AM »
never got into slow mo. terrified of the possibility of getting slow (in movement) which, for me, would run antagonistic to why i got into weight training.

the only purposefully slow thing i do is the eccentric motion which i've always done.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2006, 04:30:29 AM »
u'll see pics of me in the upcoming month to get an ideea...as far as proving anything to u ....i don't value your oppinion much so...there u go.

I would sorry for you if you valued almost anyones opinion on this board.
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2006, 04:58:50 AM »
did u mean i would feel sorry?...spelling not your strong point either...go on pictures board....i got some pics up...even one sexier just for u... :-*

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2006, 05:03:48 AM »
did u mean i would feel sorry?...spelling not your strong point either...go on pictures board....i got some pics up...even one sexier just for u... :-*

Really I didn't know forgeting a word was the same misspelling it, HAHAHA anyway if you look at your post you misspell more then I do by a very long shot, your no better at writing then you are at tennis.
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2006, 05:31:42 AM »
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:57 AM »
I HAVE to lower my standards for a former juve recoldholder such as yourself...as far as judging my tennis ability, let's stick to bb since is something you are still trying to grasp. Tennis is still somewhat of a mystery to you. If you are that confident why don't u post a pic of yourself? Would it break your fragile ego to have a reality check?..Now go swipe cards or clean or do something ...you are waisting gold's cash.. :-*

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2006, 06:12:31 AM »
I HAVE to lower my standards for a former juve recoldholder such as yourself...as far as judging my tennis ability, let's stick to bb since is something you are still trying to grasp. Tennis is still somewhat of a mystery to you. If you are that confident why don't u post a pic of yourself? Would it break your fragile ego to have a reality check?..Now go swipe cards or clean or do something ...you are waisting gold's cash.. :-*

Ego, didn't know I had a problem with that, I believe your the one with the fragile ego here, you need to post pics to prove to everyone that you "lift weights" but in my case I don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone on here. If I go to the ASC this year I plan to hang out with a bunch of Getbiggers, why show pics when I can just meet the people face to face. Posting pics online is not always safe, my friend came on here posted pics and received some disturbing e-mails and pms from homos, true story.
I

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »
Hey Milo's i remember watching that Web cast of your training tips last year and at first i thought you were crazy going super slow and light etc, but i gave it ago and man how awesome it was. I finished an exercise physiology degree last year and currently Personal training. Another personal trainer int he gym and myself have got two guys doing bodybuilding and I'm applying milo's methods and the other guy is doing the more traditional lift heavy and my guy has made the best gains i.e size and condition.

I also like how you pointed out in an earlier post that " Many sports can benefit from weight-lifting principles bodybuilders use...
Super-slow method and maintaining maximal contraction at the peak of the movement however is "bodybuilding specific"...  I've studied under top professors in certain  sporting areas and feel that when it comes to bodybuilding science they are lacking. I felt at uni that i had more of an advantage over my peers with training principles and more understanding because of my bodybuilding background.

As far as i am concerned You Milo's are one of the leading authorities in bodybuilding training and conditioning.

Do you read alot of books?? been to uni or anything??? you often say things that are very inline from what I've learnt through physiology.

Thanks.
I know that many people don't believe in trying anything new...and for those I have nothing to say...
For some who are open minded and want to experience different things - I highly suggest "my style" of training...

Many pictures of my training sessions and different exercises are on my board...

As far as books - I pretty much don't spend a day without reading - and my library is extensive...
I posted ISBN # of some of my favorite books long ago on my board - but since than I have ordered numerous new ones...
LWW or CRC are two of the great companies with excellent books...

Right now I am reading - masterpiece from Mendel Friedman - "Absorption and Utilization of Amino Acids" simultaneously with Ingrid's Kohlstadt's "Scientific evidence for musculoskeletal, bariatric, and sports nutrition"...

Every day we have a chance to learn something...some of us do...and some have no reason for it ::)...:go heavy or go home is what they know...and "heavy" they should go... ;D ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2006, 12:23:02 PM »
Milos, what's your website, again.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2006, 12:34:24 PM »
It's under his picture.  :)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2006, 01:17:53 PM »
It's under his picture.  :)

good looking out. I'm gonna visit his forum
Get Big, or Die Trying

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2006, 02:53:06 PM »
Ego, didn't know I had a problem with that, I believe your the one with the fragile ego here, you need to post pics to prove to everyone that you "lift weights" but in my case I don't feel the need to prove anything to anyone on here. If I go to the ASC this year I plan to hang out with a bunch of Getbiggers, why show pics when I can just meet the people face to face. Posting pics online is not always safe, my friend came on here posted pics and received some disturbing e-mails and pms from homos, true story.
well...i post pics so i can get feedback and motivation to train...it's just a tool..nothing more...i'm halfway around the world so i doubt i'll be at the ASC in feb...soo...any pics?...of you?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2006, 08:09:36 AM »
Thanks.
I know that many people don't believe in trying anything new...and for those I have nothing to say...
For some who are open minded and want to experience different things - I highly suggest "my style" of training...

Many pictures of my training sessions and different exercises are on my board...

As far as books - I pretty much don't spend a day without reading - and my library is extensive...
I posted ISBN # of some of my favorite books long ago on my board - but since than I have ordered numerous new ones...
LWW or CRC are two of the great companies with excellent books...

Right now I am reading - masterpiece from Mendel Friedman - "Absorption and Utilization of Amino Acids" simultaneously with Ingrid's Kohlstadt's "Scientific evidence for musculoskeletal, bariatric, and sports nutrition"...

Every day we have a chance to learn something...some of us do...and some have no reason for it ::)...:go heavy or go home is what they know...and "heavy" they should go... ;D ;D

yeah, ok milos. with all respect, there were these guys, ronnie coleman and dorian yates and they ALWAYS trained with heavy weights and they were both about twice your size.

considering that you took the same drugs and everything, maybe it was your training 'ideas' that sucked.

who knows. if you committed yourself to a bit more heavy duty training instead of just 'going for the burn' maybe you wouldn't have needed so much synthol in your arms.

just a thought. ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2006, 11:18:22 PM »

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2006, 07:39:14 AM »
Super-slow is just damn painful. Tried it for 1 month back in competition days + it was a good change of pace, but so completely not fun at all, that I stopped.

Blood + Guts/Heavy Duty training actually much "easier".

It's FUN to psyche yourself up for a big lift, or low-rep heavy set.

ABSOLUTE TORTURE to concentrate throughout a super-slow or high-rep workout.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2006, 09:43:13 AM »
Milos, the asorption of amino acids book is like 300 bucks on amazon. Whats up with that?????

Where did you get it from, and what did it cost?

I cant spend 300 smackers on a book.