Author Topic: Teen accused of shaving boy's eyebrows  (Read 1644 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Teen accused of shaving boy's eyebrows
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »
By Associated Press
Advertisement

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -- A makeover and a trim led to assault charges against a teenager.

Dallas R. Esparza, 16, of Cedar Rapids, is accused of shaving off the eyebrows of Shawn Weaver while he was unconscious, police said.

Esparza also is accused of shaving off some of Weaver's hair and taking his tennis shoes, which were valued at less than $200

Alcohol may have been involved, police said.

Esparza was charged with assault and fifth-degree theft. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 5 in Linn County juvenile court.

This reminds me of the old days where the unlucky "sleepy" person got drawn on w/magic marker had had a cigarette stuck up each nostril.  Sheesh, we were horrible. :-[
R

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Teen accused of shaving boy's eyebrows
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:21:27 PM »
i remember in grade school we went on a trip and i fell asleep first. my roomates took my toothbrush and ran it around the inside of a toilet

luckily im a suspicious son of a bitch and didnt put the now brown bristles in my mouth ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »
This shit happens all the time, who gives a shit and how the hell is this news worthy?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:44 PM »
By Associated Press
Advertisement

CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa -- A makeover and a trim led to assault charges against a teenager.

Dallas R. Esparza, 16, of Cedar Rapids, is accused of shaving off the eyebrows of Shawn Weaver while he was unconscious, police said.

Esparza also is accused of shaving off some of Weaver's hair and taking his tennis shoes, which were valued at less than $200

Alcohol may have been involved, police said.

Esparza was charged with assault and fifth-degree theft. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 5 in Linn County juvenile court.

This reminds me of the old days where the unlucky "sleepy" person got drawn on w/magic marker had had a cigarette stuck up each nostril.  Sheesh, we were horrible. :-[

lol.   ;D  Reminds me of the annual sleepovers we have at our house.  My wife directs the children's choir at our church and every year SHE invites 15 to 20 kids over.  The older ones put makeup on the younger ones (the boys) late at night (and pull all sorts of other pranks).  A few years ago, they painted up one of the parents who stayed over.  That was classic.  I'll never let him forget it. 

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 12:35:11 PM »
if you wanted to have a really interesting sleepover you'd invite some clergymen too ;D

Mark Foley

• Getbig I
  • Do I make you horny?
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 12:37:48 PM »
if you wanted to have a really interesting sleepover you'd invite some clergymen too ;D

or a congressman

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 12:43:37 PM »
or an atheist.

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.   :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 12:44:11 PM »
We did all kinds of stuff at summer camp.  The hand in a pot of warm water really works btw.  ;)  We also used to smear chocolate pudding and peanut butter all over the butt part of someone's jammies or panties. And, we also did things like get up really early and quietly mess up our beds and the rest of the place, then write stuff like "I'll be back for you later B*tch" and "You're Mine Too" in red lipstick on the walls before hiding outside, to wait till the one person left woke up, thinking everyone else had been kidnapped and/or worse.  (The last one was pretty crappy... the girl was hysterical.  :-[ )

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 12:47:07 PM »
or an atheist.

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.   :)

statistically kiddy diddlers are more likely to be christian :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:45 PM »
We did all kinds of stuff at summer camp.  The hand in a pot of warm water really works btw.  ;)  We also used to smear chocolate pudding and peanut butter all over the butt part of someone's jammies or panties. And, we also did things like get up really early and quietly mess up our beds and the rest of the place, then write stuff like "I'll be back for you later B*tch" and "You're Mine Too" in red lipstick on the walls before hiding outside, to wait till the one person left woke up, thinking everyone else had been kidnapped and/or worse.  (The last one was pretty crappy... the girl was hysterical.  :-[ )

hahahaha!
R

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 12:58:11 PM »
statistically kiddy diddlers are more likely to be christian :)

...or Canadian.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 12:59:54 PM »
i wonder goatboy, would you take poppers if you were getting an 8 year old boy to drill ya ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 01:36:14 PM »
monster hiv rage >:(

Epic "forgetting to quote".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III