Author Topic: questions for 240 and Berserker  (Read 3596 times)

luike101

• Getbig II
Re: questions for 240 and Berserker
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2006, 12:17:59 PM »
Valentino=Big mouth+new yorker does he know the whole deal? He needs to be alerted to the facts. Many people read his column and threads. Sorry have a lot of things on my mind 2day cant type as fast as i think of things

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2006, 12:19:45 PM »
ROFLMAO... ok... I'll let the "men" speak ::)

http://members.gaytimes.com/user/Berserker/
Are you trying to solicit me :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »
That's polls!!! not exit polling...  Beach listen up here and learn something... You should know this already... When an exit poll is used as an indicator of the degree of election fraud it is weighed with the results from that polling station or set of polling stations... Nice try guys ::)

Exit polls are dependent on people actually telling the truth.  As the results in Florida and other places showed, that doesn't always happen.  For whatever reason, people don't like talking about who they voted for.     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2006, 05:25:26 PM »
Exit polls are dependent on people actually telling the truth.  As the results in Florida and other places showed, that doesn't always happen.  For whatever reason, people don't like talking about who they voted for.     
No Shit Dickweed ::)  Some people lie... It's an indicator that is most often accurate enough to use as and indicator because people don't lie in a coordinated effort to put off the polls unless you have a conspiracy theory you want to tell us about.... so you take a look at the election if the indicator alerts you... Only a dipshit like you would have a problem with that ::)  If you for instance then notice that a high percentage of the county's registered dems voted republican, as happened in Florida, you really start to say WTF... or maybe find executables on the voter cards... BUT JACKHOLES LIKE YOU BITCH AND CRY AND PISS UP A FUCKING STORM AND DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO PREVENT Investigation.... Why  ::) 

"Sec State Powell has announced that the United States does not accept as legitimate the recent vote in the Ukraine, citing "credible reports of fraud and abuse." Actually, the only real suggestion of fraud comes from the exit poll clash with the ballot results."

go back to not taking me serious, only start acting like it ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 07:14:09 PM »
No Shit Dickweed ::)  Some people lie... It's an indicator that is most often accurate enough to use as and indicator because people don't lie in a coordinated effort to put off the polls unless you have a conspiracy theory you want to tell us about.... so you take a look at the election if the indicator alerts you... Only a dipshit like you would have a problem with that ::)  If you for instance then notice that a high percentage of the county's registered dems voted republican, as happened in Florida, you really start to say WTF... or maybe find executables on the voter cards... BUT JACKHOLES LIKE YOU BITCH AND CRY AND PISS UP A FUCKING STORM AND DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO PREVENT Investigation.... Why  ::) 

"Sec State Powell has announced that the United States does not accept as legitimate the recent vote in the Ukraine, citing "credible reports of fraud and abuse." Actually, the only real suggestion of fraud comes from the exit poll clash with the ballot results."

go back to not taking me serious, only start acting like it ;)

lol.  The sound you hear is the room IQ plummeting.  Berserker has entered the building.  And no, I don't take you seriously, you pervert.   ::)  Try pulling your head out of the computerized butt pictures and you might learn something.  Better yet, trying interacting with real people.   ::)   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 11:23:16 PM »

Right.  And they use a HUGE population sample to account for this variance.  Do you find it weird that only in 2004, only in those two states, did everyone secretly agree to lie about their choices?  Come on.  Those were the two most polarized states. Everyone voted loudly.  No way you had hundreds of thousands of Bush supporters cheering on Kerry as they came out.

It's sad that you try to invent irrational excuses. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 04:20:39 AM »
Right.  And they use a HUGE population sample to account for this variance.  Do you find it weird that only in 2004, only in those two states, did everyone secretly agree to lie about their choices?  Come on.  Those were the two most polarized states. Everyone voted loudly.  No way you had hundreds of thousands of Bush supporters cheering on Kerry as they came out.

It's sad that you try to invent irrational excuses. 
hahahaha..... who's the conspiracy nut... BEACH LOL...... At least our theories make sense and involve small groups of conspirators... Beach has ordinary people in the masses conspiring.... Beach...  ::) You sit down and shut up.... ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 10:58:39 AM »
At least our theories make sense and involve small groups of conspirators...

You know, I almost feel sorry for you guys.  What I've noticed is the people most vocal about this stuff spend inordinate amounts of time not interacting with other people (you, 240, etc.).  One of my softball teammates bent my ear for an hour about this 9/11 conspiracy nonsense.  He's a trader who works out of his house.  Coincidence?  I think not. 

You guys should get out of your caves.  There is a reason most of the intelligent world isn't talking about this crap.
   ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 11:01:39 AM »
There is a reason most of the intelligent world isn't talking about this crap.
You mean your theory about the masses conspiring? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 11:09:53 AM »
You know, I almost feel sorry for you guys.  What I've noticed is the people most vocal about this stuff spend inordinate amount of time not interacting with other people (you, 240, etc.).  One of my softball teammates bent my ear for an hour about this 9/11 conspiracy nonsense.  He's a trader who works out of his house.  Coincidence?  I think not. 

You guys should get out of your caves.  There is a reason most of the intelligent world isn't talking about this crap.

We give evidence and monster holes in the official story.

You are willing to argue something is wrong when you haven't even researched it.

I bet if you watched 53 minutes of the 911 Power hour you'd be completely convinced.  But, you'd prefer to spend hours arguing against a point you have not even reseaarched.

I feel sorry for you, Beach Bum.  You have spent many hours here trying to convice us that we're wrong, but you've never even looked at the evidence we present. Sounds like you're not trying ton convince us. Sounds like you're attempting to convince yourself ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »
You mean your theory about the masses conspiring? ;D

No, I mean your theory that hundreds, or even thousands, of government, military, civilians, and foreign terrorists conspired to murder 3,000 civilians, fake plane crashes, hide bodies, destroy two airplanes and hide all of their parts, and maintain absolute silence and secrecy for over five years.  Oh, and that the only reason the liberal and conservative media isn't talking about this conspiracy is because the CIA controls the media.  This doesn't even pass the laugh test with my teenagers.  They get out a bit more than you.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 11:14:08 AM »
No, I mean your theory that hundreds, or even thousands, of government, military, civilians, and foreign terrorists conspired to murder 3,000 civilians, fake plane crashes, hide bodies, destroy two airplanes and hide all of their parts, and maintain absolute silence and secrecy for over five years.  Oh, and that the only reason the liberal and conservative media isn't talking about this conspiracy is because the CIA controls the media.  This doesn't even pass the laugh test with my teenagers.  They get out a bit more than you.  

Think about something.  What did those in power have to gain?

Well, $3 Trillion in Iraqi oil and $2 Trillion in Caspian oil access in Afghanistan.  And that's ignoring the 3rd war in Iran they're pushing for.

$5 trillion worth of oil is control of the world for 75 years, my friend. 

So yes, a psy-op killing 3000 folks, a few small wars, and a yearlong planning and execution of the plan would indeed be worth it to people with the means and ideology.   It's just too big for you to comprehend, BB.  You can't think in global terms.  You're focused on 4 planes and "how would they hide it".  We're talking global control for a century.  Think bigger.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 11:18:52 AM »
Think about something.  What did those in power have to gain?

Well, $3 Trillion in Iraqi oil and $2 Trillion in Caspian oil access in Afghanistan.  And that's ignoring the 3rd war in Iran they're pushing for.

$5 trillion worth of oil is control of the world for 75 years, my friend. 

So yes, a psy-op killing 3000 folks, a few small wars, and a yearlong planning and execution of the plan would indeed be worth it to people with the means and ideology.   It's just too big for you to comprehend, BB.  You can't think in global terms.  You're focused on 4 planes and "how would they hide it".  We're talking global control for a century.  Think bigger.

Think outside the house.  With other normal people. 

My teenaged girls are smarter than you.  Now don't take that as an insult, because they are both very sharp.  But it's true.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »
You're the one that thinks masses of ordinary Joes conspired to set off the exit polls... ::) I've argued that a relatively small group could pull off 9/11 because of the departmentalization of our entire system, you could have many people playing a part in what they didn't understand the larger implications of...  The FBI role is an excellent example... All the investigations that were cut off.  Does that mean the whole FBI was in on it...  Fuck no.. It means someone high up in the agency was in on it...  You're the one with the wacky conpiracy here not us ;)  Conspiracies on the level we're looking at can and do happen...  Conspiracies of the masses are the ones that would be much harder to believe.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2006, 11:25:21 AM »

My teenaged girls are smarter than you.  Now don't take that as an insult, because they are both very sharp.  But it's true.   
Monster Delusions of Grandeur... Look at the fucking genius clan here ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2006, 11:26:45 AM »
Monster Delusions of Grandeur... Look at the fucking genius clan here ::)

They're smarter than you too.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2006, 11:30:15 AM »

You're really reaching now.  Smarter?  I'm an MBA with a fairly decent grasp of the inner workings of govt and global economics.  They're Hawaiian teenagers being evaluated by you, a parent who completely discounts the validity of exit polls, false flag attacks, and plain old evidence on 9/11. 

"My kids are smarter than you" = meltdown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »
Also noted is your attack of me, then messenger and not the MESSAGE, the facts demonstrating pre-planning and complicity in the attacks.

Beach Bum, if you really believed you were correct, you'd be watching the video clips we post, and tearing them apart.  unfortunately, the collection of evidence is growing.  The latest 911 documentary has detailed chem tests done by UL scientists using NIST data and completely destroys their theories on the day.  Do you want to debate them, and defeat the MESSAGE?  Or do you wish to run and hide behind "My kids are smart and you're dumb!"?

I'm gonna really fucking love the day your daughters see Loose Change in college and come home and ask you about 911 Inside job.  Pwned.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2006, 11:35:03 AM »
They're smarter than you too.   ::)
Well listen to Mr. Hawkings from the genius clan here....  ::) What are you going to pit your daughters in an IQ test against me ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
You're really reaching now.  Smarter?  I'm an MBA with a fairly decent grasp of the inner workings of govt and global economics.  They're Hawaiian teenagers being evaluated by you, a parent who completely discounts the validity of exit polls, false flag attacks, and plain old evidence on 9/11. 

My teenaged daughters can get a mail order MBA in about two weeks.  I'm not impressed.  They would both kill you in a debate.  Don't feel bad.  One of them was just invited to DC with other national high school scholars.   :)  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2006, 11:38:05 AM »
My teenaged daughters can get a mail order MBA in about two weeks.  I'm not impressed.  They would both kill you in a debate.  Don't feel bad.  One of them was just invited to DC with other national high school scholars.   :)  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2006, 11:38:53 AM »
Well listen to Mr. Hawkings from the genius clan here....  ::) What are you going to pit your daughters in an IQ test against me ::)

No, I just let them read what you have to say and listen to them laugh out loud.  You are comic relief.  Thanks for sharing.   ;D

It is hard to come up with fresh teaching tools for my kids.  This board helps.  I not only let them laugh at you, I point out the times when I act like an un-Christ-like boob (like you). . . . Like now?   :-\  Hey nobody's perfect. . . .

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2006, 11:40:08 AM »
Bingo!!!!  Self P'wning Meltdown... Pathetic factor ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2006, 11:40:17 AM »
My teenaged daughters can get a mail order MBA in about two weeks.

Your teenaged daughters can get their BS then an AACSB accredited MBA from a state university in two weeks?  

You've completely lost it man.  Your arguments are no longer based in fact.