Author Topic: questions for 240 and Berserker  (Read 3678 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: questions for 240 and Berserker
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 11:43:38 AM »
Your teenaged daughters can get their BS then an AACSB accredited MBA from a state university in two weeks?  

You've completely lost it man.  Your arguments are no longer based in fact.

I guess what I'm saying is you probably have a mail order degree from a diploma mill.

If not, then congratulations on your hard work.

But they're still smarter than you.   ;D 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 11:46:57 AM »
I guess what I'm saying is you probably have a mail order degree from a diploma mill.

This is probably the fundamental flaw behind your arguments here.  You discount my intelligence, you discount the theories on gas price fixing, you declare 911 skeptics to be crazy...

But you never ask for facts.  And when they're presented, you don't look at them.  If you were to objectively watch a scientific documentary on 9/11, you might be a little surprised.  We've spent months or years studying the facts, and have developed a belief based on facts.  THAT is why we're so passionate about it. It's not a "we hate bush so we hate 911" thing.   It's our awareness of such an illegal terrible thing happening that makes us so determined to talk about it with the unaware.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
This is probably the fundamental flaw behind your arguments here.  You discount my intelligence, you discount the theories on gas price fixing, you declare 911 skeptics to be crazy...

But you never ask for facts.  And when they're presented, you don't look at them.  If you were to objectively watch a scientific documentary on 9/11, you might be a little surprised.  We've spent months or years studying the facts, and have developed a belief based on facts.  THAT is why we're so passionate about it. It's not a "we hate bush so we hate 911" thing.   It's our awareness of such an illegal terrible thing happening that makes us so determined to talk about it with the unaware.

Uh huh.  And tell me again why the liberal CNN and conservative Fox News are not reporting the facts in these objective "scientific" documentaries?  Wait. . . . never mind. . . . .  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2006, 11:52:09 AM »
Uh huh.  And tell me again why the liberal CNN and conservative Fox News are not reporting the facts in these objective "scientific" documentaries?  Wait. . . . never mind. . . . .  ::)

Tossing out all media and govt connections...

You are using mainstream TV news, designed for the comprehension level of 8th grade, to evaluate highly scientific evidence?

You depend on OReilly, Oblermann, and Dobbs to pick out your work clothes too?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2006, 11:56:14 AM »
Tossing out all media and govt connections...

You are using mainstream TV news, designed for the comprehension level of 8th grade, to evaluate highly scientific evidence?

You depend on OReilly, Oblermann, and Dobbs to pick out your work clothes too?

Okay.  I'll answer my question for you:  it's the CIA!   :)

As far as clothes, I rely on John T. Molloy's "Dress for Success."  One of the most useful books in my collection.  I'd recommend it to you if you didn't spend all day in your underwear. . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 12:03:38 PM »
The CIA and the rogue neocon cabal behind 9/11 and two different things.  i'd break it down, but I think everyone in the room knows I'm speaking Greek to a deaf mute now.

Maybe put your daughter on the keyboard so i can have her explain it to you.  ;)

that's the sad part too.  I could spend ten minutes on the phone with your daughter, bright as she is, and she would probably understand the underlying motivations, actions, and elements behind 9/11.  She wouldn't be held down by 40 years of conditioning that causes your closemindedness.  Don't worry though.  Colleges are a breeding ground for truth now.  She'll attack the topic one day intent on proving it wrong, just as I did.  And suddenly her eyes will be opened!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 12:20:05 PM »
The CIA and the rogue neocon cabal behind 9/11 and two different things.  i'd break it down, but I think everyone in the room knows I'm speaking Greek to a deaf mute now.

Maybe put your daughter on the keyboard so i can have her explain it to you.  ;)

that's the sad part too.  I could spend ten minutes on the phone with your daughter, bright as she is, and she would probably understand the underlying motivations, actions, and elements behind 9/11.  She wouldn't be held down by 40 years of conditioning that causes your closemindedness.  Don't worry though.  Colleges are a breeding ground for truth now.  She'll attack the topic one day intent on proving it wrong, just as I did.  And suddenly her eyes will be opened!

You couldn't teach her squat.  She already thinks she's smarter than me.  Wait . . . . maybe she is?   :-\