Author Topic: Sergio, Robby and Tony Pearson in 1981-awsome!!!!!!!!  (Read 4376 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Sergio, Robby and Tony Pearson in 1981-awsome!!!!!!!!
« on: November 09, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »
&mode=related&search=

This was over on mayhem, it's cool as hell.  Look at the size of sergio's arms :o :o, cool footage of Robby too.  If you really want to see something freaky look at the vacum Tony Pearson pulls off at the end :o :o  Nobody can do that anymore!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Sergio, Robby and Tony Pearson in 1981-awsome!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:06:47 PM »
Robby was such a good poser and what an amazing phsyique and Sergio forget about it !! great clip thanks for posting it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 03:15:17 PM »
Robby and Oliva were in that contest and out of the IFBB thanks to Weider BS politics. We were prevented from seeing them win Olympias over Columbu and Dickerson in the early 80s thanks to the IFBB.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
holy crap! robby was one of the best ever. he beats the shit out of franco.
oliva...most ridiculous proportions of all time. keep in mind he was already around 40 or more then too.

LOL at the guy in the crowd who had like 8-9 orgasms during sergio's routine.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »
Robby and Oliva were in that contest and out of the IFBB thanks to Weider BS politics. We were prevented from seeing them win Olympias over Columbu and Dickerson in the early 80s thanks to the IFBB.

Oh yes the politics were so bad both returned  ::) if that was the case and they were so abused by the system why return?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 03:42:21 PM »
Oh yes the politics were so bad both returned   if that was the case and they were so abused by the system why return?

ND the laughing stock from Iron Age, likes to pretend that what others see as well as politics don't exist. A joke.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
Nice way to post it after I got home to my not working DSL :'( Now I have to wait untill tomorrow morning when I get to work :-\
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »
ND the laughing stock from Iron Age, doesn't yet realize others see what he pretends isn't there.

You're not addressing my question , if it was so terrible for them in the IFBB and they had to get out why did they go back?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 03:46:19 PM »
Nice way to post it after I got home to my not working DSL :'( Now I have to wait untill tomorrow morning when I get to work :-\

don't hate the playa hate the game!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »
You're not addressing my question , if it was so terrible for them in the IFBB and they had to get out why did they go back?
FYI ND's an Iron Age/Flex shill; at the contest of objectivity & believability, he'll never directly question or admit anything untoward about any contest.  ;D

A question answered with a question from ND the obfuscator. Those guys forced into non-IFBB contests in the early 80s were unofficial Mr. Olympias, not Columbu and Dickerson.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 03:49:26 PM »
A question answered with a question from ND the obfuscator. Those guys forced into non-IFBB contests in the early 80s were unofficial Mr. Olympias, not Columbu and Dickerson.

They wern't forced they left because they thought the grass was greener on the other side and both found out it wasn't , they hated the IFBB and their politics so much they both came back with their tails betwen their legs and Sergio was well past his prime when he returned and Robby actually did very well when he returned .

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 03:52:14 PM »
They wern't forced they left because they thought the grass was greener on the other side and both found out it wasn't , they hated the IFBB and their politics so much they both came back with their tails betwen their legs and Sergio was well past his prime when he returned and Robby actually did very well when he returned .

Flex/Iron Age position.No believability with this guy, as usual. ;D

I followed these contests when they occured-this dweeb has revised history well after the fact.  ;D ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 03:53:58 PM »
FYI ND's an Iron Age/Flex shill; at the contest of objectivity & believability, he'll never directly question or admit anything untoward about any contest.  ;D

the most non-sesical answer I've ever read, you didn't even try to answer the question...in fact everyone that has read your response is now dumber for having done so.  Honestly you're so arrogant about how you know all this conspiricy shit but you can never provide any explanation as to why certain things happen, it's idiotic at this point.  ND asked a valid question and you answer with an attack..your act is old and worn out.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 03:55:03 PM »
the most non-sesical answer I've ever read, you didn't even try to answer the question...in fact everyone that has read your response is now dumber for having done so.  Honestly you're so arrogant about how you know all this conspiricy shit but you can never provide any explanation as to why certain things happen, it's idiotic at this point.  ND asked a valid question and you answer with an attack..your act is old and worn out.

Another naif. How old are you kid? Talk to people who were there back in the day and get back to us. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 03:58:04 PM »
Another naif. How old are you kid? Talk to people who were there back in the day and get back to us. ;D

well if you know so much gramps why don't you enlighten us.  ND asked a valid question and you're floundering around with no answers.  If they hated wieder so much why'd they come back?  Sergio and Robby and Pearson all played the weider game a couple of years after this show, what changed so much?  It's a valid question and it should have a valid answer and if you don't have it then STFU.
nasser=piece of shit

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 03:59:43 PM »
Vince Basile, who knows more than either of you revisionist twits. You 2 are probably lovers from the way you are joined at the hip. Vince was in Venice beginning in the 60s. Both of you are scary considering how little you know-i'm not including the following for either of you, because you alread know everything, apparently. hahaahahahahahahahaha

Danny was way better than Franco in 1981. I mean, Franco wasn't in what I would call his best condition. Even Tom Platz was better. But Danny was cut to ribbons and still didn't get what he deserved. I guess someone up high didn't want him to win. Ditto for Casey Viator who was great one of those years. The whole saga of the judging of the Olympia is one that should be written but most are afraid to speak out.

Guess he is still upset because that bigot, Arnold, who made a fortune, became governor of California and so on. I have said it before, but if are black you have to be much better than the white guys to win. Sergio had trouble and so did everyone before Chris Dickerson in the Mr America. Let us face it, America is still somewhat racist in many ways.

I call Arnold a bigot because in 1974 in my living room I asked him what he thought about Sergio, Robby, Chris, Bill Grant, etc., etc., etc. all the top black guys. His answer? "Those guys were pigs!" I said, "Come on, Arnold, you are prejudiced!"  He replied, "No, I am not, I just don't like any of those guys."

Robby had a very nasty encounter after one major contest when Arnold kept repeating to get that black guy out of the room. He used more colourful words. Everyone was shocked and Robby eventually left. Ricky Wayne was interviewed about that and they made a TV program but it was canned and never aired. Guess the Republicans carry a big stick in the media.

Of course this also applies to other travesties, such as some of Yates' wins over Wheeler & Levrone when they deserved it.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 04:07:18 PM »
Vince Basile, who knows more than either of you revisionist twits. You 2 are probably lovers from the way you are joined at the hip. Vince was in Venice beginning in the 60s. Both of you are scary considering how little you know-i'm not including the following for either of you, because you alread know everything, apparently. hahaahahahahahahahaha

Danny was way better than Franco in 1981. I mean, Franco wasn't in what I would call his best condition. Even Tom Platz was better. But Danny was cut to ribbons and still didn't get what he deserved. I guess someone up high didn't want him to win. Ditto for Casey Viator who was great one of those years. The whole saga of the judging of the Olympia is one that should be written but most are afraid to speak out.

Guess he is still upset because that bigot, Arnold, who made a fortune, became governor of California and so on. I have said it before, but if are black you have to be much better than the white guys to win. Sergio had trouble and so did everyone before Chris Dickerson in the Mr America. Let us face it, America is still somewhat racist in many ways.

I call Arnold a bigot because in 1974 in my living room I asked him what he thought about Sergio, Robby, Chris, Bill Grant, etc., etc., etc. all the top black guys. His answer? "Those guys were pigs!" I said, "Come on, Arnold, you are prejudiced!"  He replied, "No, I am not, I just don't like any of those guys."

Robby had a very nasty encounter after one major contest when Arnold kept repeating to get that black guy out of the room. He used more colourful words. Everyone was shocked and Robby eventually left. Ricky Wayne was interviewed about that and they made a TV program but it was canned and never aired. Guess the Republicans carry a big stick in the media.

does not answer the question.  If it was so bad why'd they come back?  This post didn't even come close.  Maybe in your old age you've gone a little senile or something.  It's an easy question, either you answer it or you shut the fuck up.  Did they leave cause it was bad?  Probably but why'd they come back? 

I gotta go put the kids to bed, I'll await your whitty ::) ::) ::) response.

ps-here's the part where you accuse me of being a nerd or something like that cause your in a corner and have no other solution. 
nasser=piece of shit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »
Typical pumpster  ::) he reads an quote from someone who allegedly heard Joe Weider say " If I put Sergio on the cover I sell X ammount of magazines and if I put Arnold I see 20 X " and he transaltes this pure racsim , politics , he's basing all his opinions on disgruntled ex-employees and an alledged quote

Lets entertain the quote is true , and he put Arnold in the cover of the magazines and he sold more what does that have to do anything ? does that mean Joe was making a smart business move or are we making a really big leap and saying Joe made Sergio to lose so he can have the white guy instead? I don't by that theory why? because he had Arnold on magazine covers all the time before he ever won a contest , what difference would it make if he beat Sergio? and why if Joe did pick Arnold to beat Sergio for magazine sales & business intrests why would Arnold lose to Sergio in 1969? why not just out Sergio then ? why wait a year until 1970?

Look at it realisticly , Sergio never faced anyone as good as Arnold in his contest wins , he enjoyed beating ho-hum competition and when he faced someone who was just as big and better conditioned he lost , thats  an honest assesment of the situation and yours again is reaching .........a lot !! I've enetertained your story  given it some thought and it makes no sense to the logical mind.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 05:02:34 PM »

Of course this also applies to other travesties, such as some of Yates' wins over Wheeler & Levrone when they deserved it.

Can you even formulate your OWN opinion ? you let everyone else think for you  ::) I already said that Franco shouldn't have won in 1981 just based on the pictures I seen but thats NOT the whole story just a small glimps and unless you were there that means you're basing it on the same things I am , and you think Danny should have won? he wasn't even close he was in 5th place I personally think Danny looked much better than Franco ever did but does that mean he should have won in 1981? and Tom Platz did look great but he had balance isues as usual but I could see it being between Tom and Dickerson who was in second , its like Menzter in 1980 maybe Arnold did lose that contest but one thing is for sure Mike didn't win and he wasn't close !

And what does Arnold being an alledged bigot have to do with him beating Sergio? Bill Grant who is black said he never seen as bigotry from Arnold , maybe Arnold was a bigot I certainly know he wasn't the greatest guy but that has absolutely NOTHING to do with him beating Sergio , thats filler to prove your case that Arnold wasn't such a great guy thats old news but that means nothing about his phsyique compared to Sergios , unless you're claiming Arnold now handpicked his contest winnings which I wouldn't put past you

And then you make the massive leap into translating the above to Dorian Yates wins over Levrone and Flex
typical of you , this is your ' evidence ' that Yates was handpicked  ::) Yates beat Levrone in 1992 because he was bigger and just as conditioned and had a better back , he beat Flex in 1993 because he was bigger and better conditioned , Flex was the victim of to many contests in 1993 and his appearence suffered for it in 1993 , Flex , himself admitted he was lucky to place ahead of a sharper Shawn Ray , Yates beat Shawn in 94 because he was 60lbs heavier and just as conditioned , 1995 Yates beat Nasser because he had no back  , 1996 flex was way off , 1997 Nasser again lost from the side & back

For ever year you claim Dorian should have lost I can give you reasons why he did especially compared to to the guys you claimed should have beat him , you're story is weak , the more anyone looks at it logically it falls apart .

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 05:45:05 PM »
Holy Crud ;D

I thought I had every piece of footage that existed of Sergio, this was like discovering the holy grail for me. Of the footage I have, he has much better overall condition at the 69, 70, 72 Olympia as well as the footage of him posing the day after the 72 Olympia but his arms at the '81 Essen World Cup are on par with anything in the stuff I've just mentioned.

In a perfect and fair world he would have beaten everyone easily at the '80 & '81 Olympia but he was way off at the '84 Olympia but did improve for '85. I still think Sergio's best ever condition is a tie between the 72 Olympia & the 1980 Pro World Championships in France where these classic shots comes from:

http://digilander.libero.it/mikementzer/Oliva16.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/mikementzer/Oliva15.jpg

SERGIO!!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

body88

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
Sergio's condition sucked in that video. He always looked soft imo.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
Holy Crud ;D

I thought I had every piece of footage that existed of Sergio, this was like discovering the holy grail for me. Of the footage I have, he has much better overall condition at the 69, 70, 72 Olympia as well as the footage of him posing the day after the 72 Olympia but his arms at the '81 Essen World Cup are on par with anything in the stuff I've just mentioned.

In a perfect and fair world he would have beaten everyone easily at the '80 & '81 Olympia but he was way off at the '84 Olympia but did improve for '85. I still think Sergio's best ever condition is a tie between the 72 Olympia & the 1980 Pro World Cup in France where these classic shots comes from:

http://digilander.libero.it/mikementzer/Oliva16.jpg
http://digilander.libero.it/mikementzer/Oliva15.jpg

SERGIO!!!!!
agreed, just whn you thought youve seen it all another little gem pops up.
sergio could in reality have won the olympia from 1967 to 1981 or 82...insane.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2006, 03:01:35 AM »
I am at work and finally saw and it must say it was just toooo eazzy!!!!    With the help of science that is. Yes!!!!

Great rare clip but poor camera work though.
I

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2006, 03:55:34 AM »
"Now that's what I call posing!"
Arnold-  Pumping Iron  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2006, 05:46:44 AM »
IF Arnold was suck a bigot, why was Robby Robinson in Pumping Iron laughing it up with Arnold...And then ther is the  "Carnival in Rio with Arnold", those women look black to me.