Author Topic: It is starting....  (Read 2134 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
It is starting....
« on: November 09, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
I popped over to the bank this afternoon to open a new bank account.
As I passed the gas station, the price was 73.5¢ / ltr.
When I emerged from the bank, the price at the very same gas station had risen to 84.9¢ / ltr.

Within the space of 30 mins., the price rose 11.4¢ / ltr.  :o  :o  :o (That's approx 28.5¢/gallon increase)
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: It is starting....
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 04:08:35 PM »
good thing i filled up yesterday

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 04:24:32 PM »
Bush called the Saudis and told them to cut production.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 04:33:04 PM »
Bush called the Saudis and told them to cut production.

Yes, of course he did ::)!

It's gone up about 7 cents where I'm at!

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 04:42:09 PM »
I filled up the tank on Monday for $60.00 at $1.08 a litre (a steal!), its been climbing steadily since here.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 06:46:18 PM »
its all part of the freemasons' agenda

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 07:04:08 PM »
yes, it is starting... shock shock :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 07:10:07 PM »

Hmmm.... it appears we in Houston are buttfuccking California and the rest of the west coast again.  High oil prices are a beautiful thing...  great for the economy where I live.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 08:24:39 PM »

Hmmm.... it appears we in Houston are buttfuccking California and the rest of the west coast again.  High oil prices are a beautiful thing...  great for the economy where I live.  ;D

didn't they make a documentary about that? I heard that watching it increases your IQ about 20 points.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »
didn't they make a documentary about that? I heard that watching it increases your IQ about 20 points.

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 10:00:34 PM »

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »
240 told you this six weeks ago.

240 told you that the Saudi friends of Bush 1 at OPEC were producing oil at higher-than-demand levels of oil for the 2 months leading up to the election in order to drop gas prices, spike savings in operating costs unexpectedly for evry firm in America, and push the DOW thru the roof.

When OPEC quietly announced (which oddly got no mainstream covereage here) that they were slashing supply on Nov 1 (which oddly takes a week for market prices to shift), 240 posted it here, and warned everyone that right after elections, gas prices would start climbing.

I know, he's a crazy CTer who speaks about himself in the 3rd person.  But he got this one right.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 12:41:12 AM »

Or, the Illuminati. I bet they still exist.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 01:10:02 AM »
240 told you this six weeks ago.

240 told you that the Saudi friends of Bush 1 at OPEC were producing oil at higher-than-demand levels of oil for the 2 months leading up to the election in order to drop gas prices, spike savings in operating costs unexpectedly for evry firm in America, and push the DOW thru the roof.

When OPEC quietly announced (which oddly got no mainstream covereage here) that they were slashing supply on Nov 1 (which oddly takes a week for market prices to shift), 240 posted it here, and warned everyone that right after elections, gas prices would start climbing.

I know, he's a crazy CTer who speaks about himself in the 3rd person.  But he got this one right.

Huh? You think you're smart or something? A gay dead monkey could predict there would be some sway in oil prices and dollar worth after the elections.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 01:46:40 AM »
I'm gutted I didn't listen to 240 two weeks ago - I would have put money on a spreadbetting website on the futures market for the price of oil to increase and the dollar to weaken against other currencies.

Gutted.  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 02:30:42 AM »
Huh? You think you're smart or something? A gay dead monkey could predict there would be some sway in oil prices and dollar worth after the elections.
Nordic, take a break you're hurting your third braincell... 240 is responding to all of the conspiracy sarcasm in the thread, not trying to say, "see I'm a genius..." The sarcastic ones don't believe the market can be manipulated or was manipulated for purposes of the election... By your words, you do... That puts the sarcasm directed at you too  ;)  Welcome to the club you wingnut :D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 08:40:45 AM »
The Dow is still at an all time high as of 3 days ago.
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 11:57:39 AM »
The Dow is still at an all time high as of 3 days ago.
war

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 11:59:40 AM »

OH SNAP... AGAIN TODAY....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 12:01:14 PM »
I'm going to make a little animated gif of this... Should be nice come 08... Spread it around the net and remind people who tried to buy your vote... ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 12:08:06 PM »

I didn't predict "some sway".

I predicted a concentrated effort to manipulate gas prices (and produce monster company profits due to unexpected lowered operating cost of fuel).

I also predicted that gas prices would jump on Nov 8 and would steadily rise.  Once the Q ends, firms will start to show the higher operating costs, but since accounting time and real time are two diff things, it won't be until early next year.  And since on Jan 3 customer confidence in the falsely inflated DOW will collapse when those in-the-know all cash out at once (see jan 2, 2001) for example.  Another false-flag attack will possibly ensue in the fall to keep the struggling economy from collapsing for another 3 years as we blame Syria or Iran for something and borrow more for the MIC to arm up for the Oct 07 war we're planning now.  Also this will get people war hungry for the 2008 elections.  Hi, Rudy.

I should be charging you for this advice.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2006, 12:46:18 PM »
I thought you were talking about your 71' Pinto.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 08:46:35 AM »
OH SNAP... AGAIN TODAY....

Yesterday vs. Today... back down in a few places like Montana, but Up in more places

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2006, 08:47:05 AM »
I didn't predict "some sway".

I predicted a concentrated effort to manipulate gas prices (and produce monster company profits due to unexpected lowered operating cost of fuel).

I also predicted that gas prices would jump on Nov 8 and would steadily rise.  Once the Q ends, firms will start to show the higher operating costs, but since accounting time and real time are two diff things, it won't be until early next year.  And since on Jan 3 customer confidence in the falsely inflated DOW will collapse when those in-the-know all cash out at once (see jan 2, 2001) for example.  Another false-flag attack will possibly ensue in the fall to keep the struggling economy from collapsing for another 3 years as we blame Syria or Iran for something and borrow more for the MIC to arm up for the Oct 07 war we're planning now.  Also this will get people war hungry for the 2008 elections.  Hi, Rudy.

I should be charging you for this advice.

Monster inability to respond from doubters.