Author Topic: just curious...does conservativeness = i dont like blacks or is it just plain...  (Read 4300 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
collegw park is in PG county..THATS WHY...

other than that...even aficans dont wanna live here...

PS  africans (like myself)  dont like ameerikan blacks for the most part

african people..i love..great people...get cricketers.....africans amrereekans...for the most part...big whining girls(ooo i'm opressed...ooo pity me cause i'm opressed lmao..pathetic)...there r exceptions like jake on here..that dosen't really give a rats ass about all that..but few n far between..

Dude.  I cannot understand most of what you post.  Do you intentionally try and post incomprehensible gibberish, or is this really the way you write (and talk)?  I'm not a grammar Nazi, but yours is atrocious. 

Anywho, you need to get your facts straight.  If you're going to try and diss blacks, pick a slum area with poor, uneducated people, not one of the wealthiest enclaves for blacks in the entire United States.  ::) 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Im not sure where Silver Springs is in relation to PG county. But i heard its real black and real rich. The 1st wealthiest for blacks in the nation. I live in the second richest black county. the soudn DeKalb county of GA. But I got the smallest house in the county maybe .lol. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Dude.  I cannot understand most of what you post.  Do you intentionally try and post incomprehensible gibberish, or is this really the way you write (and talk)?  I'm not a grammar Nazi, but yours is atrocious. 

Anywho, you need to get your facts straight.  If you're going to try and diss blacks, pick a slum area with poor, uneducated people, not one of the wealthiest enclaves for blacks in the entire United States.  ::) 

shaddap blackie..

PS

its called stream of consciousness writing....and it takes very little effort..
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

shaddap blackie..

PS

its called stream of consciousness writing....and it takes very little effort..

After seeing your posts for awhile, I'd say your "carefree" posting has an intent, and that is to make you not look like the nerd/geek you really are.

Usually only geeks/nerds read Enid Blyton books.

This tough guy act you're playing is making you come across a bit weird IMO.

How about trying to keep it real for a few days?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
i'm not a racist...

i don't even drive fast      ;D
W