Author Topic: NEW Progress Pictures at a Photoshoot!  (Read 8060 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: NEW Progress Pictures at a Photoshoot!
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 12:06:02 PM »
thats true.  The best thing anyone can do if they are smart is stick yourself into thousands of dollars of student debt for a decent degree.  The logic in this is that the job you get afterwards will pay you a whole lot more than changing tires, and you can pay off the debt quickly and then enjoy the sweet paychecks for the rest of your life....laughing at people who waste time changing tires.

True.  And judging by the fact that you only have 500 posts you probably have done so.  I actaully need to go laugh at some tire changers as I need my winter tires on my car changed.

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 12:29:36 PM »
Alexxx, Alexxx, Alexxx... it's not like there's ins't any decent colleges in Montreal... and it's cheap too. Concordia is like 1300 a semester...

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 12:54:04 PM »
True.  And judging by the fact that you only have 500 posts you probably have done so.  I actaully need to go laugh at some tire changers as I need my winter tires on my car changed.
lol im at my desk at work right now....getting paid to post on getbig while i do my job.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »
These idiots just want to see you fail so they can feel better for themselves. You have a winning attitude and that's the attitude that always attends success.

We're Olympians. That's one thing you and I have in common.
~

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2006, 01:00:31 PM »
lol im at my desk at work right now....getting paid to post on getbig while i do my job.

Ditto.  Do you ever wonder if IT is watching?  Sometimes as I sit in my office surfing the web I wonder if the old eye in the sky is watching.  All I can say is I hope not. 

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2006, 01:03:35 PM »
Ditto.  Do you ever wonder if IT is watching?  Sometimes as I sit in my office surfing the web I wonder if the old eye in the sky is watching.  All I can say is I hope not. 
nah im allowed to do whatever i want on the internet.  Its actually part of my job function to have full internet access.

KTMckay

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »
lol whatever punk.  Im 6'4 265 and i train 4 hours a day at a Miletich gym.  I would eat your fuckin soul.
My coach's jiujitsu medals weigh more than you and alexxx put together.

You still aint shit but a fat fuck. im blah blah blah 265 . your fat so your numbers dont count. and your ugly. so stfu. your just jealous of alexx you twat.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
You still aint shit but a fat f**k. im blah blah blah 265 . your fat so your numbers dont count. and your ugly. so stfu. your just jealous of alexx you twat.
It's YOU'RE.  Learn how to speak fuckin english before you talk to me.  Am I in contest shape?  No.  I still run 5 miles 3 days a week without stopping.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2006, 04:00:46 PM »
Wasn't Kegdrainer the guy who posted his pics and it turned out he was a fat, disgusting pile of shit who looked like he hasn't been to a gym let alone lifted in a weight in his entire life?

Looking good by the way, Alexxx. Conqueror of worlds!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2006, 04:11:23 PM »
Wasn't Kegdrainer the guy who posted his pics and it turned out he was a fat, disgusting pile of shit who looked like he hasn't been to a gym let alone lifted in a weight in his entire life?

Cumdrainer!!1111777

You sorry sack of fat shit.  You have more chins than alexxx puts hours into work a week!

You're no one to ridicule anyone's work ethic or looks, because judging by your photo, you have neither.

You sorry sack of shit.

I have a college degree, and am still working construction and probably will til the day i die.  Why?  Cuz i don't have to iron my dress shirts when i get home, i don't have to call anyone "sir", and can chain smoke all day (which i enjoy).  Oh yeah, i get paid more than anyone i know my age, and i went to university of illinois which has a top 5 engineering school in the world.

You're a fucking moron, go back to your cubicle.
Deep Tissue Massage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
It's YOU'RE.  Learn how to speak fuckin english before you talk to me.  Am I in contest shape?  No.  I still run 5 miles 3 days a week without stopping.

cumdrainer keep sucking cock you fat grannyfcuker.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2006, 04:30:55 PM »

repost the pict please
X

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »

i didnt post any clear pics showing anything specific.  Measuring tapes, lifting, anything like that.  I just put a pic of me sitting at my desk from about a year and a half ago.  Bunch of  homos on here...all you want is pics of other men in their underwear hahahhahahaha

nice meltdown by the way.  Nobody gives a shit about your shitty construction job.  My "cubicle" probably has more square footage and more expensive furniture than your house.  Way to be proud about chain smoking too.  I bet your cardio is awesome.  Keep up the good work.  Someone has to do the shit work while the rest of us that wear ironed shirts make the big paychecks.

Im getting paid right now to ridicule you.  Have fun with that thought while you're framing out my new hot tub gazebo.  

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2006, 04:39:38 PM »

repost the pict please
he looks just like you,but uglier!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »

yes repost my old pic form a year and a half ago and prove to everyone what a fag you are that you save my pics. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2006, 04:43:22 PM »
he looks just like you,but uglier!

:P lick me
X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2006, 04:45:20 PM »
i didnt post any clear pics showing anything specific.  Measuring tapes, lifting, anything like that.  I just put a pic of me sitting at my desk from about a year and a half ago.  Bunch of  homos on here...all you want is pics of other men in their underwear hahahhahahaha

nice meltdown by the way.  Nobody gives a shit about your shitty construction job.  My "cubicle" probably has more square footage and more expensive furniture than your house.  Way to be proud about chain smoking too.  I bet your cardio is awesome.  Keep up the good work.  Someone has to do the shit work while the rest of us that wear ironed shirts make the big paychecks.

Im getting paid right now to ridicule you.  Have fun with that thought while you're framing out my new hot tub gazebo. 

want to compare w-2's at the end of the year?
if mine's twice as much as yours, will you logoff forever?

or do you want me to meet you somewhere and go for a 5  mile run?  i bet i do it in 36 minutes.  how about you?
Deep Tissue Massage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2006, 04:48:15 PM »
yes repost my old pic form a year and a half ago and prove to everyone what a fag you are that you save my pics. 

what a fucking tool, you fat ginger fuck.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2006, 04:49:10 PM »
 :)
X

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2006, 04:49:42 PM »
what a fucking tool, you fat ginger f**k.

destroyed.
Deep Tissue Massage

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »
want to compare w-2's at the end of the year?
if mine's twice as much as yours, will you logoff forever?

or do you want me to meet you somewhere and go for a 5  mile run?  i bet i do it in 36 minutes.  how about you?
yah with your chain smoking all day you would die at about the half mile mark.   You think you make a lot of money and yeah, you might.  You also have to break your ass for it.  Tech jobs are much easier on the body, and allow rest between actual workouts.  I did demolition work for years, and made great money at it.  I make 4 times that now without breaking a sweat.  I quit smoking too because I have a low stress job now and I don't need to smoke.  My teeth are whiter too and my clothing and home and car do not stink of shit like I would imagine yours do with your disgusting habit.  

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2006, 04:57:23 PM »
and you you talk shit about alexxx ;D

352   Getbig Main Discussion Boards / Nutrition, Products & Supplements / Re: nutrex lipo6 liiquid caps  on: November 05, 2005, 05:23:18 AM 
Well I just got home from work.  A grueling 12 hour shift at the coca-cola plant and fueled by Lipo-6 I pulled 430 cases per hour, a whopping 4496 cases for the night.   My previous personal record was about 270 per hour in a regular 8 hour shift.  My energy levels were through the roof.  I washed my lipo-6 down with von dutch energy drink and I was in overdrive all night.  Im still kinda wired.  I hope my body never gets used to this, I kinda like it.  I feel ready for another 12 hours.

Reply Quote Notify 

353   Getbig Misc Boards / General Topics / my crazy girlfriend.  on: November 04, 2005, 03:29:56 AM 
Okay this is the only safe place i can post where she wont read it or has friends that will tell her I am talking shit but I have to get things off my chest.  My girlfriend is a huge alcoholic mess.  She ruined my last bed with her drunken bedwetting, and her breath stinks.  Smells like when you need to clean out your garbage disposal.  She has gotten to the point where she only eats solid food once every three days or so and shes starting to get a nasty beerbelly.  Not very attractive.  I mean who am I to be that picky?   Well f**k that I refuse to settle, life is too short.  Her breasts are still perfect natural d's that dont need a bra.  She cant even hold a pencil under them they are that perky.  Maybe thats why Im still with her. See how shallow I am?  Jesus that sounded bad.  She has a lot of good qualities, but the negatives are starting to outweigh them.

Anyways, she has a shitty job that all she does is complain about, and after work she hangs out at the bar with her friend (the bartender) where she drinks basically for free.  She gets shit faced about 6 nights a week, and on her days off she is hammered and passed out before the sun goes down. 

Our lease here is up for renewal in less than a month now, and I think im going to move out.  I can't take it anymore.  She needs to show me that she can take care of herself and cut down on the drinking.  She has all the classic signs of alcoholism and shows no signs of stopping.  I have a new bed now, a Sterns and foster king size cashmere plush top with visco layer....cost me about $2500 bucks and I spent another 50 on a plastic cover.  Ill be damned if she fucks this one up. 
I suppose I should keep the cover on anyways, in the summer I sweat about 5 pounds a night in my sleep with my metabolism. 

I guess i need to know if anyone has any advice for dealing with a drunk.  I don't want to hurt her feelings but I guess I really don't have a choice anymore.  There are plenty of other women out there who tell me it's a shame i have a girlfriend. 

Anyone with any advice aside from AA I would love to hear it.  Thanks everyone.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2006, 05:10:06 PM »
wow so a year ago when i was working nights to pay my rent while i finished school, and had a shitty relationship means the same now?  Now that i am no longer in an apartment, and next spring i get new windows on my house and a hot tub....now that I have a sweet tech job with a nice office with italian leather furniture. 

Now I actually have time to go to the gym too unlike a year ago when i had to go to school and work full time.  Now Im dating a 6' tall blonde hot sushi chef instead of the dumb alcoholic. 
I can run 5 miles in 30-40 minutes now instead of barely making it a mile last year. 

Looks like my life just keeps getting better, while you are doing what?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2006, 05:10:35 PM »
what a fucking tool, you fat ginger f**k.

HAHAHAHA, is that kegdrainer!!!?? OMG!! BRUTAL SELF OWNING when your pic sticks a fork in your stock as a member here!! hahah!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2006, 05:13:56 PM »

Looks like my life just keeps getting better, while you are doing what?
well the world need tire changers :-\

congrats on stepping up in the world.