Author Topic: Rutgers wins !!!!  (Read 976 times)

body88

Rutgers wins !!!!
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »
pwned!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Rutgers wins !!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 08:10:56 PM »
how on god's green earth did this happen?

body88

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 08:45:38 PM »
No idea? But they beat the christ out of the Cardinals the whole second half.....

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »
No idea? But they beat the christ out of the Cardinals the whole second half.....

yeah, it was like the WVU game last week . . . jump out to a lead, and then the other team owns the second half.  this is going to bring back the notion that it's only the Big 10, Big 12 and the SEC that matter . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 09:59:11 PM »
Why the big surprise?  "Powerhouse" Michigan barely beat Ball State on Saturday.  The same Ball State that lost a I-AA team this year. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »
Why the big surprise?  "Powerhouse" Michigan barely beat Ball State on Saturday.  The same Ball State that lost a I-AA team this year. 

1. Michigan was dicking around . . . which is fairly typical of most mismatched teams.

2.  Michigan won.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 10:10:37 PM »
1. Michigan was dicking around . . . which is fairly typical of most mismatched teams.

2.  Michigan won.

I didn't watch the game, so I'll take your word for it, but a mismatched team typically gets blown out.  They rarely take the supposed second ranked team in the country to the last play of the game. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 10:12:24 PM »

I didn't watch the game, so I'll take your word for it, but a mismatched team typically gets blown out.  They rarely take the supposed second ranked team in the country to the last play of the game. 

michigan was trying to imitate USC . . . a risky move.  You could tell they hadn't gotten up for the game . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 10:16:26 PM »
michigan was trying to imitate USC . . . a risky move.  You could tell they hadn't gotten up for the game . . .

If they were truly imitating USC they would have dropped in the rankings, despite winning by the skin of their teeth.   :)